PDA

View Full Version : timing for breeding island and serpent

yandao11
06-01-12, 07:57 PM
i think the timings shld be the other way round ? why is island (common) taking longer to breed than serpent (rare) ?

can TL like reduce the timings for island ? i think anything more than 12hrs for a COMMON dragon is too much.

of thats only what i think.. hahaha

but why the long wait for island ? its not even cute.

farmer1600
06-01-12, 08:11 PM
I actually love the island dragon (as a baby only though) and agree that the wait time is way too long for a common dragon.

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 08:12 PM
How long does a diamond take

sweetstuff525
06-01-12, 08:17 PM
How long does a diamond take

2 days so I've read

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 08:24 PM
2 days so I've read

I guessed that

yandao11
06-01-12, 08:39 PM
will any TL staff reply ? since they give selective replies .. HAHA

yandao11
06-01-12, 08:44 PM
btw ppl.. can share your combinations for serpents ?

driftboutique
06-01-12, 09:08 PM
btw ppl.. can share your combinations for serpents ?

I think I got my serpent doing level 9 forest with level 4 water. I ran this combo twice and got one serpent and then one island.

moonlightknight
06-01-12, 11:15 PM
Seroent dragons really dislike me. I'm on my 11th breeding of an island dragon. I would love if TL at least brought there breeding/egg times to 15. It wouldn't hurt so bad then. But almost a completely day with only one den? Its ****er on trying for other dragons. The only other dragon I have more than island is firestorm but it has a really reasonable breed/hatch time. I really like the firestorm dragon. Good coin time and looks awesome. I know people are kinda sick of them too. Islands are just so dead weight after you get 6-8 of them. They don't even have good coin collection time. What do you guys think?

Hobtuse
06-01-12, 11:24 PM
Seroent dragons really dislike me. I'm on my 11th breeding of an island dragon. I would love if TL at least brought there breeding/egg times to 15. It wouldn't hurt so bad then. But almost a completely day with only one den? Its ****er on trying for other dragons. The only other dragon I have more than island is firestorm but it has a really reasonable breed/hatch time. I really like the firestorm dragon. Good coin time and looks awesome. I know people are kinda sick of them too. Islands are just so dead weight after you get 6-8 of them. They don't even have good coin collection time. What do you guys think?

With the new update, it does seem easier now.
I just got my first Serpent Dragon in breeding. Level 10 Island + Level 10 Water. Was trying for Atlantis Dragon and instead I mise-ed a Serpent Dragon.

It's more likely now I reckon due to the addition of Atlantis Dragon. Quite possible that even if u miss the Serpent Dragon, you might still get the Altantis Dragon. There is still the off-chance of getting Island Dragon but it's a lower possibility now since the combination of Green-Blue gives u three possible dragons instead of two now.

moonlightknight
06-01-12, 11:31 PM
Well I'm not gonna give up just yet. I'm doing the best I can to stay strong I just seem to be in a island rut lol. I'll try to be positive and hope the cycle breaks soon

Hobtuse
06-01-12, 11:39 PM
Correction the Serpent Dragon was from a Level 10 Island Dragon + Level 10 Forest Dragon.

Well I'm not gonna give up just yet. I'm doing the best I can to stay strong I just seem to be in a island rut lol. I'll try to be positive and hope the cycle breaks soon

Yeah I know how it's like. 20 odd tries @ Firestorm+Island does steel you for the inevitable.

Happy_fox
06-01-12, 11:53 PM
Hi there, i already wrote a thread similar to this and it is in 6th page :-<

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29284-Breeding-hatching-time-and-coin

I dont this it such a bad idea...

yandao11
06-02-12, 12:00 AM

Good perseverance !! LOL. I gave up on serpent.. Sick of getting the hippo dragon.
Waste my bloody time.

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 12:11 AM
Good perseverance !! LOL. I gave up on serpent.. Sick of getting the hippo dragon.
Waste my bloody time.

Bro/girlie. I couldn't agree with you more. I love the serpent to much to give up though. I'm very close to just buyping one. My girlfriend even went and bought me gold to buy it but I feel like 600 gold is a lot to drop on one dragon. Idk...it wouldn't be so pain staking if island dragons didn't take a life time to breed AND HATCH

Americanized
06-02-12, 12:20 AM
If anyone wants to get free gOld everyday,be my neighbor and I'll send you gold everyday ;)

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 12:25 AM
If anyone wants to get free gOld everyday,be my neighbor and I'll send you gold everyday ;)

I'll add you but I owe so much gold to other people that I can't keep up. I love give give back gold. I don't think its fair to not give back gold when someone sends you some. Its hard with only 3 a day though

Americanized
06-02-12, 12:29 AM
Nah,it's ok :) don't send me gold if you want,but you'll receive gold daily :)

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 12:39 AM

Believe me I'm avid about sending gold back so you will be getting it :D

Americanized
06-02-12, 12:42 AM
-.-:mad:

DragonTauro
06-02-12, 12:43 AM

That's nice of you! I try gift the people that gave me gold first, so if you gave me gold a couple days ago you'll get it but those that gave gold today will have to wait till I he to them if you know what I mean but I always gift back :)

DragonTauro
06-02-12, 12:44 AM
Get* not he :s

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 12:49 AM
That's nice of you! I try gift the people that gave me gold first, so if you gave me gold a couple days ago you'll get it but those that gave gold today will have to wait till I he to them if you know what I mean but I always gift back :)

U must be genius to remember all of them without note their name down... I have average 10 players whose sent me gold per day >.>

Americanized
06-02-12, 12:52 AM
Happy_Fox,I'm your neighbor,I sent you gold twice,yesterday and today ;),I'll send to u tomorrow...

DragonTauro
06-02-12, 01:40 AM
U must be genius to remember all of them without note their name down... I have average 10 players whose sent me gold per day >.>

I thought we could only receive 6gold per day?

I only know once a day when I can gift others because the list shows up who gifted me and how long ago but once I send my last gold the list disappears :(

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 01:42 AM
Hate to say it but I tried the Islandxforest to once again get my 12th island dragon. Den is tired up for another 20 hrs -__-

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 01:48 AM
I thought we could only receive 6gold per day?

I only know once a day when I can gift others because the list shows up who gifted me and how long ago but once I send my last gold the list disappears :(

Ah i remember this lol, actually i received more than 6 golds a day, probably 8 to 12.

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 01:51 AM
So I decided to say screw it. I'm sending the gold my girl got me to get this serpent but not buy it. I'm going to just rush everything with gold.

For far...
Island dragons 13, 14, and 15 are gone and sold :( this is just bad luck

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 01:54 AM

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 01:58 AM
19...20...21...Atlantis dragon!!! I have to admit I'm happy but think about it. I got a SUPER rare before a rare...does that makes sence?

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 02:17 AM
After island dragon 22, 23, 24, 25...still no serpent :( I have no gold left...

yandao11
06-02-12, 03:45 AM
Omg bro you actually did stupid stuff like this ?

This is exactly what TL wants to achieve. Make the wait time frustrating so u will buy gold !!!

Pls stop buying the gold. It's just a game!!!

And spending gold to speed up 20 over island, why didn't just buy one serpent?!

Americanized
06-02-12, 04:51 AM
Guys, Serpant Dragon=???+???
Answer fast pls

RotomGuy
06-02-12, 04:53 AM
Guys, Serpant Dragon=???+???
Answer fast pls

Forest + Water. It's rare though, you'll probably get lots of Islands on the way.

I was lucky, I got mine first try. Just keep trying! They are rare.

Americanized
06-02-12, 07:28 AM
Forest + Water. It's rare though, you'll probably get lots of Islands on the way.

I was lucky, I got mine first try. Just keep trying! They are rare.

I got 3 islands from the forest+water -_-

moonlightknight
06-02-12, 08:21 AM
Well its not like I bought the money. My girlfriend had brought me a 25$ iTunes gift card for our anniversaire so yeah. I don't see the ned in having to get so updet about it. It just goes to show getting serpent isn't as easy as everyone makes it out to be?

StephOh
06-06-12, 11:50 AM
Ok I'm breeding a level 8 water and a level 7 island and i want a serphant on on my 6th try and I now have
Atlantis
Island
Island
Atlantis
Atlantis
And an egg for another Island
What can I do for the serphant

khanine
06-06-12, 12:47 PM
Ok I'm breeding a level 8 water and a level 7 island and i want a serphant on on my 6th try and I now have
Atlantis
Island
Island
Atlantis
Atlantis
And an egg for another Island
What can I do for the serphant

At least Atlantis are rare and earn good money lol

daunguyen
06-07-12, 01:06 AM
I got 2 serpent and one is on his way because I am having a 16 hours breeding. This is how I get them

I used forrest and water 3 times but all were islands. Then I used forrest and island, island was on the right and forrest was on the left. I got another island. Then I switched them. I got my first serpent on my second try by using island and forrest. Island and forrest are level 4 only.

I want a diamond so I used firestorm and island. I got my second serpent on the first try. Parents are both lv 6. But I accidently sold him instead of feeding him :(

I noticed I didn't have a charm dragon and she is so cute so I went for her yesterday. I got my egg and go back to island and firestorm combo today. I am having another 16 hours breeding. I guess it is another Serpent because firestorm and island don't have purple element to produce a charm. But I am still happy if the egg come out charm or serpent. Island was on the left and firestorm was on the right and they are level 6 both times.

I hope this reply could help you get serpent. Good luck to you guys and me too. Because I really want a diamond.

I hope team lava would let the breeding time decrease a few hours for mindvolt. I love mindvolt but waiting for breeding, hatching and evolting are really ....:(. My mindvolt is still in the temple :( and I miss him already.

OriginalProguy
06-07-12, 09:30 PM
Guys...to check what dragon you get. Simply just change the time on your ipod/iphone or whatever device you have. Check the egg you will get before the game resets. simplee!!