PDA

View Full Version : Slots ad popup now on Dragon Story - unbelievable

KingKG
06-01-12, 05:47 PM
Well I kindly suggested that the Slots popup ads in a kids game were ridiculous in the Farm Story threads and it seems team lava don't care.Now it's in Dragon Story.

First step is deleting Dragon Story, I don't need this Slots ad in my game.

And from here on I'll decide about Farm Story
I've been a long time customer (on my other account, this name is my second one and I've even bought gems on this one) buying many gems, and am on Level 98. But there comes a point when you have to decide for yourself whether or not you enjoy it anymore. Especially when people don't listen to feedback of their customers.

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 05:49 PM
It gives you free golds I sadly don't have it I want free gold free gold is awesome

KingKG
06-01-12, 06:32 PM
If I want gold I'll buy it, if I wanted to play slots I'd install it. I want neither.

Game deleted.

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the ads. Ill pass this on to our devs.

newlife02
06-04-12, 07:14 AM
I wouldnt mind ads so much if you made your money that way and let us enjoy the game by not taxing your customers so much!! I don't understand TL trying to make money both ways!! My grandson is so frustrated and we can't afford to buy anything right now but what's the point cuz once you do, you still get like nothing hardly for your money!!!

Is TL some elusive entity that nobody ever hears from?

Yahpets
06-04-12, 11:31 AM
I seriously dont get you people!! i mean 250 g for 2nd nest then what will be the price for 3rd one!! upgrading farm 30000 coins?? what in the world is that rate!! and i dont want to say another word about the food price its ridiculous!! I suggest that you revert the food and the nest cost !! upgrading can be handled once u grow your dragons!! but now cant even feed them!!

fluevogi
06-04-12, 09:20 PM
I have the same problem with the slot ads as the op. Tons of dragon story players are teens and pre-teens. When I saw the gambling ad,I even wondered if such thing is legal or not.
I remember there was a similar type of goal to install/launch other TL games such as pet shop or farm story . Those are fine as they are also family games. But seriously advertising gambling to children is way out of line.

ariesblu
06-04-12, 09:23 PM
If I want gold I'll buy it, if I wanted to play slots I'd install it. I want neither.

Good point.