PDA

View Full Version : Zoo story1 idea

beertjeanita
06-01-12, 01:25 PM
Since tL decided to do nothing anymore with ZooStory1 i have noticed that some of my neighbors are not so active anymore,some of them also quit playing.

Why is it not possible to let the Gem sale go and make it possible to buy animals with coin?
I for myself am at level96 and the only thing i do is planted trees and collect.
what else can i do with almost 20.000.000 coins??
I know the game ended but TL can make it interesting to keep players active.

wackymichy
06-03-12, 03:09 PM
I would love it if I could play more, I don't like the look of ZS2 nearly as much. I've spent some money building things up and now its all basically wasted. *sigh* I guess I'll go back to the Tap games.

atlantisonearth
06-03-12, 03:37 PM
I would love it if I could play more, I don't like the look of ZS2 nearly as much. I've spent some money building things up and now its all basically wasted. *sigh* I guess I'll go back to the Tap games.

I understand your frustration, they should have just added a major update to Zoo Story 1. Then again, people are already at the maximum levels.

wackymichy
06-03-12, 11:42 PM
I understand your frustration, they should have just added a major update to Zoo Story 1. Then again, people are already at the maximum levels.

I'm totally not at top levels, and have been enjoying it quite a bit, and I just don't want to move to a new game. THe only two games I really play like this are Tap Fish and ZS, and now I'm apparently going to lose ZS since I can't get gems and finish gathering things up.