PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when visiting neighbour

andreiamarques30
06-01-12, 01:19 PM
When I try to visit a particular neighbour my game crashes. It only happens with that particular neighbour. I've removed him and added again, reinstalled the game and nothing! I'm on iOS.

tzvetkata
06-02-12, 02:14 AM
The same thing happened to me now in RS. I tried to tip, went to my neighbor's place 5 times, and the game force-closed every time right after I got there.
I play on Android.
Not to mention that since maintainance it takes a couple of minutes for my TL games to load.

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 07:06 PM
Can both of you give me your device models, the names of your Storm8 IDs this issue is occurring on, and the in game name and Storm8 IDs of the neighbor you crash when visiting? This happened to someone else too. The more info I can get, the better. Thanks

tzvetkata
06-03-12, 03:58 AM
RS:
Ok so it happened with another neighbor yesterday. Later during the day (after about 15 tries) I was able to tip them both without the game crashing.
Today the same thing happened with one of yesterday's neighbors, another one of my neighbors and a community member (whose place I visit often and I haven't had this happen before). Two of them I already managed to tip after 4-5 tries. It's hard asking them for ther IDs, I just tried and the game started crashing again. When I manage to reach them I'll post the IDs.

BS:
No probem visiting people's places.

Another thing I noticed after maintainance. I get a "Oh darn! Service unavailable. Please check network connection" pop-up maybe 8 out of 10 times I load RS and BS. It shows up before all the other pop-ups, I just tap "ok" and the game is fine, I have no problem with my internet connection.

My phone is SE Xperia Pro, Android version 4.0.4
ID: tzvetkata

tzvetkata
06-03-12, 04:40 AM
I took the ID of the neighbor I had problems visiting yesterday: mandymonday
I still can't visit the other two, even though I managed to tip one of them earlier. I'll try again later.

tzvetkata
06-03-12, 04:48 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to mention that her in game name is the same as her ID: mandymonday

queentina3
06-03-12, 02:14 PM
This used to happen to me and I have no idea what fixed it. I tried EVERYTHING and even DW was looking into it for me on TLs end, just one day it started working again. It was only happening in BS for me and was going on for almost a month. It didn't matter if I tried to get to my neighbors via the social tab, news feed, or message wall, it was just luck when I could get to one and not be booted from the game. It was on my iPad, and nobody else seemed to be having the same issue at that time, and it wasn't to one specific neighbor/non-neighbor, it was to any other bakery but my own.

I'm sorry you guys are having this issue, it is very frustrating and I totally feel your pain. :(

tzvetkata
06-04-12, 01:03 AM
Thank you queentina for the moral support! It's so frustrating! I tried at least 30 times yesterday with no luck.
Today I'm having problems accessing all 3 neighbors, including mandymonday and the other 2 I couldn't visit yesterday :(
ButterPanda, will it help if I gave you the in game names of the other two neighbors? I can't post on their walls to ask them for their IDs.

Huntress38
06-07-12, 12:24 PM
This has happened to me on more than one occasion and it's always my daughter's bakery or restaurant. Just now the game crashed when visiting her and whenI went back it was those stupid pop up's saying the game had been updated now Imcan't visit her again, if I try it just crashes the game. We live in the same house, share an Internet connection and last time it happened it was 2 full days before I could visit her without it crashing. We both play on IPad 2, both latest version iPad software and both latest version BS.

My ID is Huntress38 and my daughter is Debs4090

ButterPanda
06-08-12, 03:49 PM
I took the ID of the neighbor I had problems visiting yesterday: mandymonday
I still can't visit the other two, even though I managed to tip one of them earlier. I'll try again later.

I sent you a PM.