PDA

View Full Version : What a poor CARETAKER of dragon I become! Maybe a strategy to all beginner players

jessiewu2001
06-01-12, 09:24 AM
Well, as everyone know everything become extremly expensive, we need to gain more COINS!

The only thing left to do in this game is building more habitats which means temporarily accommodating more dragons. Now I am running a dragon kindergarten, basically just fire drangons which are cheapest quickest and giving almost same coins as the others if we never feed them:p And when the level goes up, I will sell them after. So sad, baby dragons become coins machines, but can anyone tell me if there is another choice?

Decorations are too luxury, cause spaces are precious, we need making them generating coins, coins, and more coins...

Sincere advices to the players: Fill your free spaces with habitats; fill your habitats with drangons; selectly feed them up, cause food is luxury resource, but for breeding reason you need L4 dragons; no decorations, if you need buy any to complete goals, buy stone path, when you sell them you don't lose money. Also having more neighbors makes easy to expand; visiting more dragon islands the same time leaving messages on their walls to get more tips; collecting your coins in time; planting basic foods. Second nest is helpful but not crucial when you are a beginner.

So far that's it, hope it's helpful to some of you guys:)

BTW, I'm not a native english speaker, if there are some bag English, please be nice and don't picky on that.

DragonTauro
06-01-12, 09:57 AM
Thanks Jessie sounds like a plan ;)
Where are you from?

farrels
06-04-12, 04:01 PM
are there only 3 different choices of food?

saintlover
06-04-12, 05:25 PM
are there only 3 different choices of food?

For the small farms there are only 3. Once you upgrade to a large farm there are 3 more for a total of 6. They are only good options if you cant tend your far for long periods as they dont yeild as much food per coin/minute.

squilibob
06-05-12, 04:41 AM
Well, as everyone know everything become extremly expensive, we need to gain more COINS!

The only thing left to do in this game is building more habitats which means temporarily accommodating more dragons. Now I am running a dragon kindergarten, basically just fire drangons which are cheapest quickest and giving almost same coins as the others if we never feed them:p And when the level goes up, I will sell them after. So sad, baby dragons become coins machines, but can anyone tell me if there is another choice?
I have a lot of green habitats with 2 baby dragons in each. They're the best value and they store a lot more coins than red. Getting max habitats every time you level up is key to making money quickly. Also, plan ahead and only expand to accomodate space for your habitats and farms only. Don't have too much free space early on. Wait until you're rolling in money first.