PDA

View Full Version : LOVE Fishing Pond...but....

DoubleZ
06-01-12, 08:34 AM
I've been waiting for a true pond like this ever since I started playing, but at the cost of 64 gems, it's completely unobtainable for me, especially after having 20 gems stolen from me via the Tap to Manage trap. Going to go pout in the corner now...😒 Why couldn't they have made this a constructable? Sigh.....

mymummy789
06-01-12, 09:11 AM
must confess to being gutted at the price too.

queentina3
06-01-12, 05:46 PM
We've been begging for water features and then they go and put one in a box as 1st prize, then they come out with this one as a limited RANDOM offer and it's way too expensive. This is there way of saying "we gave you what you wanted, we just didn't give it to you the WAY you wanted, oh well for you". I've given up on requesting things or hoping for things any longer. I can't be disappointed when I expect nothing but manure from them, and if by chance they actually do something right, I'll be pleasantly surprised. It's just a shame that on those things they do right, they come once in a blue moon, and the things they do wrong seem to multiple by the hundreds on a weekly basis.

I've stopped purchasing gems in all my games and I've already quit a few of them completely. I'm very close to quitting a few others. They keep this up and they're going to find themselves with no money coming in. The app store is being hit pretty hard comment wise lately, and it's making some people not even want to bother to try their games.

DoubleZ
06-03-12, 09:45 AM
I've wanted a large breed dog to place on my farm for as long as I can remember, amd tried several times for the Yellow Lab from the Discovery Chest, but gave up after 6 tries and numerous duplicate items. When they offered those chest items in the store, it was too late. I'd already spend most of my gems on hope and the dog was out of my reach. All the other dogs they offered (Saint Bernard, etc.) were via special gem package purchases, so I lost out again. Like queentina3, I've given up requesting wanted items.

I know of many players that used to purchase gems on a regular basis, but have quit completely after the Tap to Manage trap was put into affect. In fact, they don't play much at all anymore. Most all of my neighbors now visit only once a day if that. I've seen that pond on only a couple of farms, whereas before, it would've been a very popular purchase. Quite unfortunate not only for us, but for TeamLava. Except for the gem traps, everything is running fairly smooth right now, but as is typical, I'm certain the next major update will include numerous bugs and issues since they don't beta test first. I foresee TeamLava games being a thing of the past unless drastic changes happen and gem traps are removed. Very sad.

topnotchcafe
06-03-12, 10:10 AM
I have quit purchasing gems as well. I'm reaching the top level and its not like I can take the items with me when I go!!! It's very very clear they don't care about customer service and keeping the game updated and challenging....

bobbyrae
06-03-12, 12:20 PM
Lol...i'm just trying to master those darn trees!! I have no space for a 64 gem fishing pond. :p

queentina3
06-03-12, 01:54 PM
Lol...i'm just trying to master those darn trees!! I have no space for a 64 gem fishing pond. :p

When that aqua whatever thing came out I didn't have room either, so I waited until a bunch of my trees needed to be harvested then stored them long enough to buy the thing then I stored it and put the trees back out. As you can tell by my Farm, I'm trying to get all trees mastered so I can redecorate afterwards with only a few, or new ones they bring out, and then crops. I don't want to have to worry about trees that haven't been mastered yet, figure while I was still in the 60s/70s level wise, I'd get them out of the way. :p

However, I've been very good at not purchasing gems for this game lately. In the last 1 1/2 months I've only purchased the 4.99 package once, whereas before I'd probably done that 5-6 times in a month. TL is only hurting itself here, as I refuse to purchase gems for Farm until they remove the Tap to Manage, which we know they aren't going to do.

pinkster73
06-03-12, 02:23 PM

Fishing pond/marching band

viviansmo
06-03-12, 02:40 PM
I have too many dog bowls... no room for anything else at all, much less a 64 gem marching band. ;)

dukester4
06-17-12, 06:15 AM
Sell the dog bowls for 400

Sherecycles
06-20-12, 02:11 PM
I like to fishing pond but refuse to buy more gems to buy it at that price. It would be great to have a fishing gnome to go with it but I'm sure it would be for too many gems.

LHayre
07-20-14, 11:39 AM
I agree I spend a lot of money on the games I play and everything is so expensive on there even the things you have to pay with coins I'm ready to just stop playing all of Storms games period. They need to lower the costs of all this stuff