PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Glitch? What's wrong with my Restaurant?

Tenini
06-01-12, 08:28 AM
For the past week or more, I will cook food and set it out on the counters. I block the door so nobody comes in so I can build up enough food. I finally open up again, and an hour or two later when I come back to the game, all of the food is gone, and my gold is still at the same amount it was hours before. My food is dissappearing, and I'm not getting paid for it, and I'm starting to run low on gold now because this is the third time it has happened to me. I'm not making 1 minute food, 15 minute, etc. I'm making food that takes between 8-24 hours usually. I like to try to keep all my different ovens/stoves/etc to where they usually all finish cooking around the same time, so sometimes I'll have something that's 6 hour or 4 hour.

RoseMeyer
06-01-12, 10:41 AM
coin bug again.

JohnnieBravo
06-01-12, 12:55 PM
Your food is quick selling. Instead of blocking door, cut off access to tables for customers while you are cooking by turning chairs opposite way, putting up dividers, etc.

Tenini
06-04-12, 08:28 AM
That isn't it tho. I don't get ANY coin in exchange for the food. If I have 250k when I unblock my door to sell, I still have 250k when I come back and ALL of my food is gone.

kooky panda
06-04-12, 08:43 AM
Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, no way to predict what will happen in the game.
It is not advised to block you door.

Tenini
06-04-12, 08:47 AM
The food dissappearing is when the door isn't blocked and the customers are coming in normally.

kooky panda
06-04-12, 03:28 PM
The food dissappearing is when the door isn't blocked and the customers are coming in normally.

Are you getting coins for the food? If not what is the version of the game you are playing?
Under menu-help number at the bottom of the screen.