PDA

View Full Version : It's happening again...Irish Band from Bakery showing up on farm?

bobbyrae
06-01-12, 07:27 AM
The Irish Band.

When i click on it in Bakery story in neighbours' bakeries by the way, it comes up as "Barista Counter" but changes colour to gold. i believe it is really the Irish Band.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/e1ad4103.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/5ecd25ea.jpg

Anyway, it is appearing on some of my neighbour's farms now (like the marching band before, remember that?) where the fishing pond has been placed.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/8f5c0b28.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/e7fd3bee.jpg

Some neighbours' farms the fishing pond shows properly though.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/27aa7890.jpg

And i am on an ipad2 playing version 2.0.1 of Farm and ios 5.1.1.

pinkster73
06-01-12, 08:14 AM
Oh no!!!! The marching band is back on my farm!!!! Nooooo!!!!!!

sweetstuff525
06-01-12, 08:16 AM
lol this is just to funny

viviansmo
06-01-12, 10:04 AM
dying....

bobbyrae
06-01-12, 04:28 PM
And apparently i'm the only one seeing it! -.-

And yes nmishii i see the marching band in your bakery as the barista counter too.

queentina3
06-01-12, 05:31 PM
LMAO bobbyrae, I just love how my barista counter has been replaced by the Irish band when you're looking at my place. I've never seen that, and hopefully I never will. I have to say though, it fits in nicely with Pinkster's Farm, especially because of the Rainbow and Shamrock Gazebo sitting right next to it. ROFL..................

princessbella99
06-01-12, 06:10 PM
wow thats creepy!!! there is nothing wrong with my ipod though..

bobbyrae
06-01-12, 06:28 PM
LMAO bobbyrae, I just love how my barista counter has been replaced by the Irish band when you're looking at my place. I've never seen that, and hopefully I never will. I have to say though, it fits in nicely with Pinkster's Farm, especially because of the Rainbow and Shamrock Gazebo sitting right next to it. ROFL..................

Ohhh...so...you've actually placed the barista bar there in your bakery? Now i didn't realise that at all. I thought it was actually the marching band! Wow....so it actually is happening in both farm AND bakery story for me. Why only me though? That is soooo strange.

bobbyrae
06-01-12, 06:30 PM
Where is the barista bar? Was it a limited offer item or a box item? What does it look like ?

queentina3
06-01-12, 06:54 PM
Yes what you see as the Marching Band is my Barista Bar. Limited Random Offer for 48 gems. Here is a pic of my view of my bakery. :p

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/001-2-2.jpg

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 07:38 PM
This is weird

farmer1600
06-01-12, 08:04 PM
Yes what you see as the Marching Band is my Barista Bar. Limited Random Offer for 48 gems. Here is a pic of my view of my bakery. :p

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/001-2-2.jpg

I've never seen that chef and baker? lady before - They look great with your design!

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 08:07 PM
I like your bakery are w having this problem in restaurant

pinkster73
06-01-12, 08:15 PM
Oh no! Now there's a marching band on bobbyrae's farm!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1338606761033.png

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 08:23 PM
Oh no! Now there's a marching band on bobbyrae's farm!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1338606761033.png

WHAT AAAAAHHHHHH did you put that there pinkster

queentina3
06-01-12, 08:34 PM
I've never seen that chef and baker? lady before - They look great with your design!

Thanks! I have to redesign again, I just dumped a bunch of stuff out with the new updates this week, have to redo those new tables and etc....I just try not to stay in my Bakery for too long because then the customers drop and I get 0 moula. :mad:

I got those 2 from goals being completed, out of all the people TL gives us, I like those two the best. I'm still using the St Patty's waitress as my cashier, but was sooo tempted to use Jean-Pierre instead. hahaha

PINKSTER, OMG I can't believe you did that to bobbyrae's farm! You need to go flip it now, for it to have the full effect!

pinkster73
06-01-12, 09:15 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1338610421491.png

farmer1600
06-01-12, 09:23 PM
Thanks! I have to redesign again, I just dumped a bunch of stuff out with the new updates this week, have to redo those new tables and etc....I just try not to stay in my Bakery for too long because then the customers drop and I get 0 moula. :mad:

I got those 2 from goals being completed, out of all the people TL gives us, I like those two the best. I'm still using the St Patty's waitress as my cashier, but was sooo tempted to use Jean-Pierre instead. hahaha

PINKSTER, OMG I can't believe you did that to bobbyrae's farm! You need to go flip it now, for it to have the full effect!

Aha! I didn't get those goals - Last ones I had were the ones with the mini pink fountain - I'm still using the st. patty's day waitress as my cashier but would have loved these 2 also - They're great.

nmishii
06-01-12, 09:34 PM
I was looking at queentina's bakery and saw the people and bread that I didn't remember seeing in her bakery. So I went to her bakery, and saw that TL went back to not letting Android players see goal stuff. I know I can see the Valentines goal stuff. Here's what I see:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/bakery_story-2012-06-01-09-23-47.png

nmishii
06-01-12, 09:42 PM
And here's a shot of someone eating goal food - looks like she's eating air to me. Look at the girl next to the wooden pillars.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/bakery_story-2012-06-01-09-27-45.png

queentina3
06-01-12, 10:12 PM
Wow, my Android neighbors must think I'm really wacky with my set-up then, since they can't see whole portions of it. LMAO!!!!
The really sad thing is, you can't even tell that you're not seeing something as your not getting that annoying "processing circle", you just see AIR. :mad:

At least you can see my barista bar, poor bobbyrae thinks it's Irish Dancers. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do I have to screenshot my WHOLE bakery and place it on the boards so my neighbors can actually see what I have????? :p

nmishii
06-01-12, 10:37 PM
Wow, my Android neighbors must think I'm really wacky with my set-up then, since they can't see whole portions of it. LMAO!!!!
The really sad thing is, you can't even tell that you're not seeing something as your not getting that annoying "processing circle", you just see AIR. :mad:

At least you can see my barista bar, poor bobbyrae thinks it's Irish Dancers. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do I have to screenshot my WHOLE bakery and place it on the boards so my neighbors can actually see what I have????? :p

Oh, we don't need to see your partial bakery to think you're wacky :p

I see the processing circles a lot when I go to people's bakeries, so I'm used to not seeing what's there. I figure I'll be able to see it the next time. But I didn't realize I couldn't see the goal stuff. People always have empty counters and blank spaces so nothing phased me. I had a big blank spot in my restaurant for days until the Tranquil Waters tiles went to coins and now I have a pool.

queentina3
06-01-12, 10:53 PM
Maybe TL figured since you Android people were complaining so much about not getting that oven/recipes, that they'd do you a favor and not have to see it when you went to iOS people's places. :p

*runs and hides*

You know I'm kidding.

I'm off to bed, it's almost 2 AM here and I've been so good lately by going to bed by 11p, that I'm dead on my feet at this point. Toodles.

nmishii
06-02-12, 03:21 AM
queentina, here's your bakery today. Sometimes when I visit nbrs many images stop showing up and don't return for hours. There were threads on this. TL asked for screenshots, gave an answer that didn't apply to the problem, and never returned to the thread.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/bakery_story-2012-06-02-03-09-44.png

pinkster73
06-02-12, 09:01 AM
queentina, here's your bakery today. Sometimes when I visit nbrs many images stop showing up and don't return for hours. There were threads on this. TL asked for screenshots, gave an answer that didn't apply to the problem, and never returned to the thread.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/bakery_story-2012-06-02-03-09-44.png

Naaa, they would never do that.

queentina3
06-02-12, 09:04 AM
Ahhh, that is more like it nmishii. My tips are in the air and those beautiful processing circles are back.

It is probably a good thing I actually had flooring under those tables, otherwise it would've looked REALLY ODD. :p

bobbyrae
06-02-12, 12:36 PM
...yikes! And i thought i had problems!!! O.O Android really does get the short end of the stick...in fact you guys don't even seem to get the stick at all! Crazy foolishness.

Thanks for the flip pinkster....now i'm flipified!!! :D Lol...

Interesting that barista counter. Before today i don't think i ever saw that thing. I guess i was always seeing the band.

queentina3
06-02-12, 12:41 PM
...yikes! And i thought i had problems!!! O.O Android really does get the short end of the stick...in fact you guys don't even seem to get the stick at all! Crazy foolishness.

Thanks for the flip pinkster....now i'm flipified!!! :D Lol...

Interesting that barista counter. Before today i don't think i ever saw that thing. I guess i was always seeing the band.

The Barista Counter is the limited offer for this week, so most people probably hadn't purchased it yet. I know a few of my neighbors are rushing like crazy to master some dishes to get the rest of the gems needed to purchase it. I'm actually a bit shocked you didnt' get the offer, you usually do from what I remember.

bobbyrae
06-02-12, 01:24 PM
Well i just deleted both farm and bakeryand then reinstalled them both and it seems the problem is gone. So yay!!! I can now see the barista counter.

And yes Queentina I do have the barista counter offer. Now that I see it in other bakeries i guess i just didn't notice it thisweek....:-/ go figure. although i tend to ignore the pop ups...:p

And i now see that cute fish pond properly on farm. So yaaaaay!!!

queentina3
06-02-12, 01:55 PM
You mean you neglected to take the initial steps before starting a thread? Gosh, I'm glad Pinkster flipped you. :p

On a side note, it is funny seeing that on Pinkster's Farm. I say we print it out and frame it. hahahahaha

greygull
06-02-12, 06:22 PM
I did report the loading issue for Android again :)

bobbyrae
06-02-12, 06:43 PM
You mean you neglected to take the initial steps before starting a thread? Gosh, I'm glad Pinkster flipped you. :p

On a side note, it is funny seeing that on Pinkster's Farm. I say we print it out and frame it. hahahahaha

I know right? After i deleted and reinstalled i got it in Restaurant

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/f5fbf513.jpg

Deleted restaurant and reinstalled and it was fine...:) so now i wait until i see it on pinkster's farm again :p

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 06:47 PM
I know right? After i deleted and reinstalled i got it in Restaurant

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/f5fbf513.jpg

Deleted restaurant and reinstalled and it was fine...:) so now i wait until i see it on pinkster's farm again :p

What now it's in restaurant on what item

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 07:10 PM
Such an odd bug. Thanks for reporting it. Im not sure why it keeps happening but Ill pass this on again.

bobbyrae
06-02-12, 07:25 PM
What now it's in restaurant on what item

The noodle show.

BP it was fine in restaurant until I deleted farm and bakery and reinstalled them both. It is strange.

pinkster73
06-02-12, 07:33 PM
Bobbyrae your device is haunted.

By a marching band.

bobbyrae
06-02-12, 07:42 PM

By a marching band.
I can't believe this is happening only to me. Lol.

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 08:03 PM
I can't Believe sombody has so many noodle shows what place is it in the box

JerseyGirl068
06-03-12, 09:06 AM
LMAO!!! Guess the band had enough sugar, now they want veggies!

queentina3
06-03-12, 01:59 PM

By a marching band.

LMAO!!! It's going to follow her to every game on a weekly basis, just so she doesn't forget it exists. :p

ButterPanda
06-04-12, 11:59 AM

Is this still happening when you visit queentina3 bakery? and does it happen every time you visit? or just once in awhile?

nmishii
06-04-12, 12:52 PM
Is this still happening when you visit queentina3 bakery? and does it happen every time you visit? or just once in awhile?

Its random. I'll visit nbrs and then all of a sudden I'll get those processing circles and they are there for every nbr after. It may or may not start with queentina's bakery. So, sometimes I'll see her regular bakery, and sometimes I'll see what you see above. It seems to happen daily, or every other day. And it happens in RS and Farm also.

I know once it started happening when I visited a bakery that had a bunch of decorations. Normally when I visit that bakery it takes a long time to load, and I noticed once that once it loaded I got the processing circles. But I didn't pay attention to whose bakery I was visiting when it started the other times.

Sometimes when I start up my game I'll get the processing circles, but usually when visiting nbrs.

Its not the same as new images being loaded for the first time. As you can tell from earlier screenshots, I was able to see the bakery as it should be displayed, and now I have the processing circles. I did not reinstall or clear my cache between screenshots, which were hours apart.

sparks229
06-04-12, 01:09 PM
hahahahahahaha, it's always bobbyrae

queentina3
06-04-12, 02:07 PM
Its random. I'll visit nbrs and then all of a sudden I'll get those processing circles and they are there for every nbr after. It may or may not start with queentina's bakery. So, sometimes I'll see her regular bakery, and sometimes I'll see what you see above. It seems to happen daily, or every other day. And it happens in RS and Farm also.

I know once it started happening when I visited a bakery that had a bunch of decorations. Normally when I visit that bakery it takes a long time to load, and I noticed once that once it loaded I got the processing circles. But I didn't pay attention to whose bakery I was visiting when it started the other times.

Sometimes when I start up my game I'll get the processing circles, but usually when visiting nbrs.

Its not the same as new images being loaded for the first time. As you can tell from earlier screenshots, I was able to see the bakery as it should be displayed, and now I have the processing circles. I did not reinstall or clear my cache between screenshots, which were hours apart.

The one thing that seems odd about this too is that some food you can see, and others you can't even though the food is OLD food and not the NEW stuff. That whole line of counters to the left & right of the Pumpkin Pie is strictly my $8/$10/$12 dollar dishes, and as we all know, those are OLD dishes. I remember when this was happening before it mostly happened with the NEW dishes TL offered, didn't it? That seemed to be the case when I was on my Android, I had a harder time seeing the newer dishes/tables/chair/deco than the older stuff.

In fact, in the pic that BP quoted it is all the newer type of tables that are giving the processing circles, the older type show up just fine. :(

ButterPanda
06-04-12, 03:32 PM

That is odd. Ill see what I can find out and if I can recreate it. Also, next time it happens, see if it happens when you are on Wi-Fi or not. Im wondering if it has anything to do with connection.

mattyboo1
06-04-12, 03:43 PM
I'm not having any problems

ButterPanda
06-04-12, 04:40 PM

Also, sometimes this can happen if you have programs running in the background and you clear your cache. Clearing your cache can cause this.

pinkster73
06-04-12, 05:52 PM
I get the loading circles after I clear my cache but those are the normal loading circles. I believe nmishii has said before hers stay for a long time.

nmishii
06-04-12, 06:02 PM
Also, sometimes this can happen if you have programs running in the background and you clear your cache. Clearing your cache can cause this.

Yes, but I'm getting the loading circles when I visit nbrs. I don't clear my cache when the game is running.

When I start my game, I have nothing else running. I'll switch between playing RS, BS, and Farm from the game menu. I believe that is supposed to make sure there's enough room because, for example if I went from RS to BS and then the Farm, and then I exited Farm, it'll restart BS and sometimes its won't. I'm assuming the games manage the memory.

I've always gotten the loading circles when I clear my cache or when new images are introduced into the game. That's not the problem here.

jeanietpa
06-04-12, 06:35 PM
Wow.... Jeanie's Farm so beautiful when the Irish Band comes hehe

DaojinWildfire
06-05-12, 11:48 AM
Yes, but I'm getting the loading circles when I visit nbrs. I don't clear my cache when the game is running.

When I start my game, I have nothing else running. I'll switch between playing RS, BS, and Farm from the game menu. I believe that is supposed to make sure there's enough room because, for example if I went from RS to BS and then the Farm, and then I exited Farm, it'll restart BS and sometimes its won't. I'm assuming the games manage the memory.

I've always gotten the loading circles when I clear my cache or when new images are introduced into the game. That's not the problem here.
Are you playing on Wifi or on a cellular connection?

nmishii
06-05-12, 12:17 PM
Are you playing on Wifi or on a cellular connection?

Wifi. I try to visit all my neighbors when I'm on Wifi. The example in this thread is on Wifi, and I was less than 10 ft from the router. My Wifi is pretty good and no one uses it but me.

I do visit when I'm on 3G. When I'm on 3G and have a bad connection, I know I'll have issues and don't report them unless its something that would seem to be independent of the connection.

yupiyupigumgum
06-07-12, 03:39 AM
The Irish Band were on tour I guess

rachaellsu
06-07-12, 09:03 AM
Well, I think I have a similar problem. I don't have an Irish Band, I have a Chinese pagoda billboard thing in place of the fishing pond. I saw it once on Dragon Story too, but I don't know what it was in place of. My thread is here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29887-Weird-billboard-thing

bobbyrae
06-07-12, 09:08 AM
Well, I think I have a similar problem. I don't have an Irish Band, I have a Chinese pagoda billboard thing in place of the fishing pond. I saw it once on Dragon Story too, but I don't know what it was in place of. My thread is here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29887-Weird-billboard-thing

Interesting that it is happening over water features for us both. The first time it happened was with the hot springs and now it's the fishing pond.

queentina3
06-07-12, 09:13 AM
In case they don't go to that other thread, that is the Panda Room from Pet Hotel.