PDA

View Full Version : bill boards

ntd360
06-01-12, 07:06 AM
Just a passing idea but I think it would be a great idea to have a bill board to leave messages for all neighbours and friends without having to go to their farm and paying it on there walls, eg, going on vacation be back in two weeks. Just am idea.

RoseMeyer
06-01-12, 07:19 AM
you can post to your own wall.

:)

Snapenath
06-01-12, 07:22 AM
you can post to your own wall.

:)

I think that what he means is that there should be something that remains visible to everyone.
And when you post on your own wall, if people write on your wall, it dissapears.
It has often been asked for some kind of sticky message that would remain at the top of our walls.... but as many of the things we have requested: silence ... :)

bbieprnc
06-01-12, 07:31 AM
I think that what he means is that there should be something that remains visible to everyone.
And when you post on your own wall, if people write on your wall, it dissapears.
It has often been asked for some kind of sticky message that would remain at the top of our walls.... but as many of the things we have requested: silence ... :)

I totally support that idea - if you put something onto your wall and you are out, message will go down and disappear. We need to be able to leave a message that would be up on top. But at the same time we are assuming people are actually reading walls - I have noticed that for some it is too difficult, :-)

Snapenath
06-01-12, 07:36 AM
I know that some of my neighbors never go to my wall and so never read the messages I leave.

Last time my son went on holiday and took my old Iphone where I have my other farm, I designed a message on the field with flowers saying "Holiday, Be back on blablabla".

And actually one of my neighbors has used trees to do the same with her returning date.
Also i think it was nmishii who had used dogbowls to say she was on holiday a few months ago.

ThorVII
06-01-12, 08:08 AM
We do need some sticky messages. Or mabey a signature on farm story