PDA

View Full Version : I loss 60 gems to the new "manage" button

Siewmai123
06-01-12, 06:59 AM
I've lossed a total of 60 hard earn gems since tI installed he new version of FS. When harvesting, plowing or planting too fast and accidentally touch a plant that is not ready, the "manage" icon would come out followed by fertile your farm for 20 gems. It happened 3 times. I think it is very unfair for the game to take away the very hard earn gems from me like that. It seem that the harder I work, the more likely I'll loss my gems. It's really frustrating. The fertilise option used to be in the main menu and it was not so easy to accidentally touch it.

RoseMeyer
06-01-12, 07:17 AM
This is how this game is INTENDED to work.

Siewmai123
06-01-12, 07:32 AM
I post my experience on my farm and at least 30 of my neighbours had the same experience. I think teamlava should reconsider if they should trick honest and hardworking farmers like us.

katsevek
06-01-12, 07:34 AM
This is why I quite that game ,

pinkster73
06-01-12, 08:13 AM
I guess the new gem trap is working.

mushroom79
06-03-12, 04:45 AM
so much so that they should be looking at ways to force people to update to the new version with the gem trap by making sure any other versions do not recieve any updates anymore.

JerseyGirl068
06-03-12, 09:02 AM
Don't bother complaining, trust me it won't work! Why make us happy when instead you can make money???

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 09:03 AM
Tell me about it

FarmerZionLion
06-04-12, 12:45 AM
I bet you someone read this and was like "yes this is proof we should keep it"

DoubleZ
06-04-12, 05:09 PM
I guess the new gem trap is working.

Yeppers! They need a "like" button on this forum.

DoubleZ
06-04-12, 05:12 PM
Don't bother complaining, trust me it won't work! Why make us happy when instead you can make money???

I don't think they're making money from it. If anything, they're losing money because so many gems are stolen, people quit purchasing them. I bet if TL took the time to do an analysis, they'd see a drastic decline in profit since Tap to Manage was implemented.

yourmate69
08-27-12, 06:34 PM
Hey all.. Seeing as you are a moderator of TeamLava Bakery Story. I would like to let you know that just recently i miss touched something on bakery story and spent 24 gems on a refreshment table.. is there any way i can get those gems that i have been working so hard for back??? if not i suggest some of you should tell higher people to do something about it, because it is pissing me and countless others too that you can't do that. Now, if you can't get in contact with other staff members of the game tell me there contact info and i will get on to them. It's as easy as putting a buyback gem timer on the item that you may have bought by accident. I can't believe no one has thought about that yet as a staff member.

kooky panda
08-27-12, 06:37 PM
Hey all.. Seeing as you are a moderator of TeamLava Bakery Story. I would like to let you know that just recently i miss touched something on bakery story and spent 24 gems on a refreshment table.. is there any way i can get those gems that i have been working so hard for back??? if not i suggest some of you should tell higher people to do something about it, because it is pissing me and countless others too that you can't do that. Now, if you can't get in contact with other staff members of the game tell me there contact info and i will get on to them. It's as easy as putting a buyback gem timer on the item that you may have bought by accident. I can't believe no one has thought about that yet as a staff member.

Responded to your VM. Sent you a private message.

Chocolit
08-28-12, 04:09 AM
Cannot be more unfortunate than me. Lost 124, 108 and 24 gems on all 3 farms to this fertilizer feature arising from Out of Sync in the last 2 months - whereof after an elapsed time of10-12 hours, found sections not plowed or not planted, some sections planted & ready for collection (cos of fertilizer) before due time, trees moved back in original positions, and last but not least - missing gems .... and never once the "Out of Sync - Oh Darn" message came as warning, just frozen screen, insensitive to the taps.

joemjr
09-04-12, 08:14 PM
want to know whats is they wont switch my farm to my new phone saying that they wont just switch one game !!!!!! i was level 96

TimeForACuppaTea
09-04-12, 08:19 PM

People have thought of it, it's been suggested. They don't care.

dottsg
09-12-12, 10:26 PM
Lost 60 gems already - shut down the farm in protest. Don't bother complaining. Team lava never listens!!!!!!!!!

chickapea1
10-03-12, 10:07 PM
I lost over 20 gems....I don't know What happen to them. I didn't buy anything. They seem to just disappear. Very disappointed in this game. Maybe I tapped something wrong, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. I have been playing for a year and a half now and I'm at level 97. I may decide to just give up if thing don't improve. Sorry to to see so many glitches now. I really liked this game too. I've already quit Bakery, City, Restaurant Story.

artlomin
10-05-12, 08:14 PM
I just lost two gems by accidentally hitting tap to manage - the first gem was a gimme - lost, but I had done something to lose it by tapping wrong. Much to my horror I lost a second gem by simply putting my finger down on the screen. I didn't realize that once you turned the fertilizer on, it stays on and you can easily toss away your whole stash of gems. It's outrageous. I lost two gems previously when my mother,a stroke victim who doesn't understand what she's doing, picked up my ipad which I'd left open and hit the wrong place, and now two more today. It's really appalling that TL won't solve this. No one asked for the tap to manage key and no one likes it. If customers feel duped, they're less likely to be repeat customers. This just seems to me to be a really bad business decision

toadfarm
10-05-12, 10:05 PM
Just installed last years FS Halloween and was have a great time playing without the "manage"button, told one of my neighbors and now I can't access it. It's been disabled. Ugh! Was fun not having to worry about losing gems! Already lost forty. Do u think they r tired of this game and want to get rid of it?

RoseMeyer
10-07-12, 03:23 PM
tells you something about their "target market".

tatersrancho
10-07-12, 09:42 PM
I lost two today. ITs been awhile since this has happened. I think I'm up to about 90 gems lost overall. Just checking the forum to see if people were still complaining about this issue.

artlomin
10-08-12, 06:00 AM
Team Lava seems to operate on the PT Barnum principle. There's a sucker born every minute. Tap wrong in Farm Story. Buy decorations in Bakery Story. For that matter, bake in Bakery Story. Sucker!!!

Sherecycles
10-25-12, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling that tap to manage is here to stay. I've read complaint over complaint and yet it's still here and now even new for andriod users. What ever happened to customer service?!