PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story gifts problems

CatChild
06-01-12, 05:42 AM
I'm trying to expand my land, and my friend sends me the map that I need, I click on accept, but then the game says that I don't have it and I still can't expand my land. Where's my gift go?

katsevek
06-01-12, 05:58 AM
Like sending gold always says 90% of friends didn't get . And you don't get any yet dragons and thing cost gold .. Worst trap yet But like the cute dragons won't spend any more money they don't reward loyal players with free gems they should....

greygull
06-01-12, 09:54 AM
You can't gift maps currently (but it has been requested). The maps you're accepting we're requested from your neighbors, so you're sending it to them. Same in reverse - you send out the request, and they can fill it for you :)

masonloco
06-01-12, 01:50 PM
Can you only receive a certain number of maps per day? Two days ago I just needed one, sent the request to 200 friends and finally the next day got the one I needed plus about 30 more. Today I need more, sent requests again and haven't seen a single one returned. It's like I only get them a day after I request. Anyone else having this problem?

sbreadyinsc
06-01-12, 04:59 PM
Yes I requested maps of over 300 friends this morning but have not received 1 all day...

masonloco
06-03-12, 11:13 AM
Can you only receive a certain number of maps per day? Two days ago I just needed one, sent the request to 200 friends and finally the next day got the one I needed plus about 30 more. Today I need more, sent requests again and haven't seen a single one returned. It's like I only get them a day after I request. Anyone else having this problem?

Tried expanding again today and still no responses to the map request. I checked with two friends that I requested from and they have not received the request yet but I received theirs. If it takes a day or more to expand and I have to wait a day between expansions this is going to take forever!! I can't breed anymore because I don't have room and I can't add habitats because I can't expand!! This is ridiculous!! Please help!

masonloco
06-03-12, 11:17 AM
Yes I requested maps of over 300 friends this morning but have not received 1 all day...
Uggg, we're probably not the only two this is happening to. What a pain. I read about someone requiring 6 DAYS for an expansion. At least I having run into that one yet. Let's hope this gets fixed asap.

greygull
06-03-12, 11:18 AM
You can only have 20 requests filled per day. But, there does seem to be an issue with the system, which has been reported. Try not to request from more then 20 people per day.

Personal note - I only have 11 neighbors, and even mine are getting delayed.

masonloco
06-03-12, 11:31 AM
You can only have 20 requests filled per day. But, there does seem to be an issue with the system, which has been reported. Try not to request from more then 20 people per day.

Personal note - I only have 11 neighbors, and even mine are getting delayed.

Oh, my - I was afraid of that. The maximum requests filled per day really should be higher considering the number needed for expansion goes up every time. It gets so boring waiting to do anything. This game is going to lose players if they can't do anything when besides play with neighbor dragons when they come on. The fun is developing your island!

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 11:47 AM
I only need 4 but have 85 hahah

masonloco
06-03-12, 11:48 AM
I only need 4 but have 85 hahah
Keep asking for the max every time then! Hopefully you won't run out too soon :)

dragon_lands
11-16-13, 11:29 AM
I am having same issue here too. Have run this game on Iphone 4 with OS 7.0.4 but game is super dooper slow. Means every time i try to run the game most of the time it says, Internet connection required and if some how i am lucky to get in after 20 to 30 attempts then again its says that stupid internet connection message. I dont know what TL doing. I am having this issue from last 4 weeks. Between the time period they sort out the issue but every 2 to 3 days same issue occurs for whole day. All other games are working fine but DS nop. I try reinstall in vain, restart my phone in vain, not working on wifi and 3G. This is very bad it seems i will soon left this game just because of this idiot message and TL server issues.

Fix this out TL ASAP please. This is going to be very annoyed.

ginadhm
11-03-14, 01:06 AM
Started to send gold today but gift did not grey out after so shut down and re entered same again, kept trying to send gold, then I looked and found I had received 5 bars from one person in space of minutes. What is happening?

SHINeeFan23
11-03-14, 01:18 AM
Started to send gold today but gift did not grey out after so shut down and re entered same again, kept trying to send gold, then I looked and found I had received 5 bars from one person in space of minutes. What is happening?

Yeah that was weird. Whatever it was is fixed now.