PDA

View Full Version : the Slots quest

smoncko
06-01-12, 05:32 AM
I received an "install new game" quest again (Slots) and while they are annoying, the most annoying thing is that they don't list the reward for doing so. I mean, I'm prepared to try a couple of levels of a new game if I get gems, right? Otherwise, not likely. Anyone know something about this one?
Bye, Kitty

smoncko
06-01-12, 05:35 AM
Eh, found the answer in Bakery forum. 6 gems. Ok, let's do this.

katsevek
06-01-12, 05:37 AM
Ya right I installed it I didn't get any gems... Getting sick of this ..

dria_91
06-01-12, 07:49 AM
I didn't even get that quest. When I logged in i got a message saying "oops! This goal has expired! Pay 0 gems to do the goal?" or something on the lines of that. I hit the pay 0 gems but nothing happened, then it popped up two more times. So idk if I'll get that

sweetstuff525
06-01-12, 08:26 AM
i dint get that goal

kittycountess
06-01-12, 09:41 AM
I got the challenge last night. Installed Slots, played a few rounds (it's actually fun) and got 6 gems for it. Then another goal showed up saying if I could go up to Level 7 I will get another reward. Pumped up by the gems I played a few more rounds until I reached level 3 but had to quit and go to bed. The goal said 14 days on it so I figured I'd have enough time to finish it. However when I opened my restaurant today the quest was gone. I'm not sure what happened. Not that it's a big deal but I didn't mind such things when they are generous with their rewards so I hope they didn't take it off because people {} about it.

lookintomyeyees
06-01-12, 02:34 PM
I also Got 6 gems and I think some coins, I will stay on the lookout for any more type of those quest, I got to admit at first I thought I was going to get the slot machine -_- I was hype for no reason........

--
Chris

marajaden
06-02-12, 04:19 AM
I've installed Slots, then I went back to RS and it was going to give me the reward (but didn't), went on to next goal, buy a chair, and just as you go to the purchase screen it keeps saying "processing" and resets back to before it recognised I had installed slots. I've bought 6 chairs so far and it's still stuck at this point. I've even tried deleting and reinstalling slots to no avail. Please fix this!!!

katsevek
06-02-12, 08:00 AM
I agree I am level19 in slots still no gems

Limaxa
06-02-12, 08:02 AM
I got 6 gems from the goal.. But slots is sooooo boring.. Bad Game

kooky panda
06-02-12, 11:49 AM
If you did not get the 6 gems after doing the goal, send an email to support@teamlava.com

queentina3
06-02-12, 12:31 PM
How about if we didn't get the goal at all, in any of our games? I haven't received any Slot goal, but could that be because I had already downloaded the game back in April when TL inundated us with their billboard, pop-up, and walking ad in all of our games?

trisarahtops2509
06-03-12, 10:26 PM
I got the goals in BS so i installed the game and got 6 gems. I didnt play the game and uninstalled it as soon as i got the gems. Today, 2 days later, i got the same goal in RS. I just clickedon the new goals button and it gave me the gems....without doing anything!!!! It must think that i still have the game installed! This so totally rocks!!

Zetra
06-04-12, 07:21 AM
My bakery have the same problem,I install reinstall the story and the goal pop off!

aszfarm
06-06-12, 11:10 AM
I installed the game and got 6 gems and 3 XP. Then I got the quest. I have now finished the quest. I played the slots with only 3 lines and 1$ bet per line, so 3$ per turn.You get app 700 or 800$ to start and while time runs you get new $. They have an autospin, so it plays automatic for 40 runs. The lowest amount I got was 550$: As reward I got 3 gems and 1 XP. So i earned in total 9 gems. That's very good, I think. The autospin allows you to put it on while you're eating or watching TV.

lookintomyeyees
06-07-12, 01:01 PM
Yup I got 3 gems and 1 EXp for getting to level 6 :) My tips is do not use the auto spin, in my experience it gave me less. The highest amount I ever won was 2,000 coins at one time playing Pharaoh's treasures, max lines and max bets, Got to level 6 in no time. Easy game. I hope they continue these quest lol

--
Chris

smoncko
06-07-12, 08:40 PM
Well, in the end I installed Slots, my daughter did the quest in BS and in Pet story and got her gems, I went back to RS and the goal was completely gone, so no gems in RS. I even thought I imagined it and I said to myself to go back to this thread just to say sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. So now I know I didn't imagined it :D Too bad the goal disappeared and I didn't get my gems, what can I say ...
The game is really blah, though. While with the Dragon story I was tempted to play for a while, with this one I just ran out of money on lvl4 and there was nothing to be done but to spend real money, and gambling at that, so - no thanks.

mspate
06-07-12, 08:58 PM
I enjoyed the slots.....installed it for dragon story and never got the gems. So sad and discouraged with both games now :-(

Ms Pate

lookintomyeyees
06-07-12, 10:53 PM
If you did not get the 6 gems after doing the goal, send an email to support@teamlava.com

While with the Dragon story I was tempted to play for a while, with this one I just ran out of money on lvl4 and there was nothing to be done but to spend real money, and gambling at that, so - no thanks.

If you want some tips I could provide some tips to level up quickly in 1 month you can most likely make 30+ level! Also read the first quote and you will see that if you did not get your Gems you should email support..

I enjoyed the slots.....installed it for dragon story and never got the gems. So sad and discouraged with both games now :-(
Ms Pate

Same for you, read the first quote and than email support at that address, they will help you.

Have a great day and I hope all your issues are solved.

--
Chris

quentinsmommy
06-08-12, 09:21 AM
Hmmmmm...I never got those quests.....

katsevek
06-10-12, 06:14 PM
Never got my gems but ,, like the slots game

GVR17
06-11-12, 01:12 AM
Im on level 36, but it looks like i cant go any further. i ve 20 million coins

samcho1
06-12-12, 05:02 AM
The goal didn't appeared in my RS. I am very upset i couldn't get 9 amount of gems..
I want the goal back!!!!

queentina3
06-12-12, 03:16 PM
The goal didn't appeared in my RS. I am very upset i couldn't get 9 amount of gems..
I want the goal back!!!!

Welcome to the club. Many of us never got this goal, in any of our games. It looks like TL is not only discriminating against Android getting goals, they are now discriminating against iOS users that may have already downloaded a game as well. Nice feeling eh?

sourlicorice2
06-12-12, 04:06 PM
I don't think IOs users can get gems for downloading the game cause of the Apple rule about that. I haven't and won't be downloading any slot game. Hate slots.

bawpotter
06-12-12, 05:18 PM
I don't think IOs users can get gems for downloading the game cause of the Apple rule about that. I haven't and won't be downloading any slot game. Hate slots.

That's the point. They can't. According to the rules, we aren't getting gems from downloading the game. We are getting gems for buying a table, or a chair. We all know that the gems are because of downloading the app, but TL can't just give gems directly from downloading the app. They can do it indirectly, as it will pass with Apple.

08-28-12, 05:38 AM
I only got the quests in Monster Story.