PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel like these game developers should be held accountable ?....

tink
11-11-10, 07:02 PM
Yes accountable for the loss of money that people invest in the game that is lost due to their shotty and buggy programing!!!!! Call me silly but I figure you go to game stop and spend fifty bucks on a game... If you enjoy it... It's cool.... But at least.. is is what it is .... So I had no problem buying the stupid gems...even though it seemed a rip off.... As long as I was enjoying it... Ya know.... This bug is a big problem... I have lost real money. You buy gems convert them to game cash so you can buy something and watch it disappear before your very eyes down the sync bug black hole! And then when you emailsupport... They do not answer you. I can not believe the app store is supportive of this garbage... me wanna ram some french toast down someones throat...vigorously!! :-) go ahead support...explain that! My I'd is tinkelicious. Resturant name is tink...I bet you I will hear nothing for a reply but crickets

CityGirl195
11-12-10, 12:36 AM
They should at least compensate us for our troubles. Ive lost so many coins and gems already.