PDA

View Full Version : how to sell food instantly?

pp34truth
05-31-12, 09:18 PM
1.some say they quit the game and then start it again, food will be sold instantly. i have this situation maybe a year ago,but no longer happen from then on.
so i wonder how to make it happen again?the speed of selling food is too slow 6000+/H for me. i cannot earn coins quickly and too much food on counters.
2.this is ridiculous,food cannot keep fresh in reality. i think teamlava can decrease the amount and increase the prize of each recipe to improve the game.

dria_91
05-31-12, 10:04 PM
Well I remember when I couldn't keep food on the counter, I would block my door. Then the next morning I woke up, I would put food on counters and unblock the door. When I closed out of my shop for a while and came back a few minutes later, most of my food would sell out and I would get a message saying "welcome back! You earned $80,000 while you were gone!" this is what they call a "quick sale" you can try that if you want. Hope that helps

pp34truth
05-31-12, 10:38 PM
Well I remember when I couldn't keep food on the counter, I would block my door. Then the next morning I woke up, I would put food on counters and unblock the door. When I closed out of my shop for a while and came back a few minutes later, most of my food would sell out and I would get a message saying "welcome back! You earned $80,000 while you were gone!" this is what they call a "quick sale" you can try that if you want. Hope that helpsthx i ll have a try: )

pp34truth
05-31-12, 11:51 PM
i have an additional question:

the sell-speed of the so called "quick sale" is equal to the normal speed(when you open the restaurant) or it is actually faster?

e.g. suppose when i open, i sell 1000 plates/H. i close the door it will just happen invisible costumers come in eat the food(also 1000P/H) or will sell more plates such as 2000P/H,3000P/H........?

dria_91
06-01-12, 01:42 AM
Hmmm I'm not actually sure lol. It just happened so fast, I never really tried to see if it was selling more plates. I just remember coming back in less that 5 minutes and being told I earned about $86,000.

pp34truth
06-01-12, 03:29 AM
Hmmm I'm not actually sure lol. It just happened so fast, I never really tried to see if it was selling more plates. I just remember coming back in less that 5 minutes and being told I earned about $86,000.
i have done a two hour experiment,normally two hour i earn about 13000. but this time i close the door it come out22000. i will try again too see is it always sells more : D

pp34truth
06-01-12, 11:08 AM
i have finished another two experiments one is 1hour another is 6hours40minutes. quick sell doesn't work. :(

dria_91
06-01-12, 02:57 PM
Oh, I thought that would work for you for sure.