PDA

View Full Version : Avatars at Register

RubiesGalore
05-31-12, 01:40 PM
I think that there are some people who spend alot on their Avatars. This is why I think it would be a good idea to show case them in our Boutique. Instead of having the simple Cashier at the Register our Avatars should be behind the the Registers Come on TL lets get it done......

Thank U

rubifamous
06-02-12, 04:24 PM
but what if you have 5 cash registers i have 1

awertie
06-03-12, 09:35 AM
If we get our avatars at the register then can we see our avatar walking around the stores that we visit and buying the things that we like?

jojopeanut
06-03-12, 09:44 PM
If we get our avatars at the register then can we see our avatar walking around the stores that we visit and buying the things that we like?

Funny when I first started this game 6 months ago I kept looking for different looking people in my store thinking if I see one it will be a neighbour visiting..lol I also thought when people said they stop by and shopped they literally bought something. lol it didn't take me long to find out neither were possible.

fashionina
06-04-12, 12:25 PM
I think that there are some people who spend alot on their Avatars. This is why I think it would be a good idea to show case them in our Boutique. Instead of having the simple Cashier at the Register our Avatars should be behind the the Registers Come on TL lets get it done......

Thank U

6 likes!!!!!!!!! would be great!!!!!

dalula
06-04-12, 04:00 PM
I kind of think it would be creepy. And if you have more than one register, what happens then...? Also, some people dont care how their avatars look, and on friday, some of my neighbors remove their avatar's pants, so that would look awkward.