PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Artists have NEW TILES to create "Farm-Art"!

parlous1
05-31-12, 12:21 PM
The recent addition of the (dark) stepping stones can be a boon to Farm Story players who occasionally dabble in "Bale-Art". These "Stones" allow for a "three tone" palette to create with... (off white) "Limestone Path", (Middle grey) "Flagstone" and (dark grey) "Stepping Stone".... Hurray!!!! Thank you Team Lava!!!! I hope that soon we might receive Light Blue bales, Dark Brown Bales and Pink Bales?.... It IS of course, a "Farm" game, but it is wonderful to be able to break from the farming layouts to Bale-Art occasionally. I actually enjoy the challenge of combining to two aspects. There are several Apps that convert color art/photo images to black and white. This will help you attain the three tones to duplicate in tiles. I prefer to design my works by my own hand on graph paper, but Apps exist that break down images into mosaic patterns... It is NOT as difficult as one might fear... EVERYONE has talent to some degree! HAVE FUN!!! I am always available to assist aspiring artists who wish to try. " Parlous1 " or " BaleArt1 " on Farm Story... Thank you.

DerGelbeKaiser
05-31-12, 02:46 PM
Nice work! I especially like the toolshed in the aming next to the statue of liberty ;-)
The David (it is the David, isn't it?) is amazing!

JerseyGirl068
06-03-12, 08:50 AM
Your farm art is BEAUTIFUL!!! You really have a gift, you are awesome parlous! I'm definitely adding you as a neighbor so I can admire your talent. Thanks for sharing!