PDA

View Full Version : items in game play not loading

flgurl1984
05-31-12, 11:49 AM
I have been having this issue for a few weeks now...new content just won't load while I am playing RS. Specificially the steampunck and new asian fusion items. The steampunk items are dividers and chairs, and after a few minutes of playing they do eventually load, but any new food and new appliances now seem to not load at all. I just have rows of "starbursts" (the loading symbol, thats what I think it looks like) cooking, when it should be pomme frittes. Now old food isn't loading either, ( I am currently cooking chicken alfredo for fun) and food I put onto counters isn't loading. The sashimi appliances won't load at all, and neither will the food its cooking.

I was having an issue with visiting neighbors that none of their decor was loading, but I didn't really care...but now I can't see my own food! What fun is that?

Any suggestions? Is my phone just too old/slow/loaded up to run the game? Game play is fine.
I have an HTC Incredible, on the android system 2.3.4

tzvetkata
05-31-12, 12:25 PM
I've been having the same issue with BS (for a few weeks now). RS loads just fine.
When I wait enough eventually all the items show up, and after a few minutes in the game some of the items turn into loading symbols again. I've tried clearing my cashe, reinstalling, playing on wifi, playing on cellular. My phone has enough free memory so this shouldn't be the problem.
Here's what I'm talking about:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2niadtt.png

Sorry I don't have a solution to this problem. It's been a while since I saw one of my neighbors' bakery with all its decorations (including tables).
My phone is SE Xperia Pro, latest update.

Purplum
05-31-12, 12:32 PM
My old phone used to do that. I think you may be due for an upgrade, my friend.

tzvetkata
05-31-12, 12:39 PM
My old phone used to do that. I think you may be due for an upgrade, my friend.

I bought my phone 3 months ago :)

sprinkle03
05-31-12, 04:16 PM
i'm having this problem with the coffee mug shelf in bakery story, you can only see the very bottom of 2 mugs. when you touch it, it shows a yellow outline of where it should be.... ugh!

kooky panda
05-31-12, 04:19 PM
i'm having this problem with the coffee mug shelf in bakery story, you can only see the very bottom of 2 mugs. when you touch it, it shows a yellow outline of where it should be.... ugh!

Try putting it in storage and taking it back out.

sprinkle03
05-31-12, 04:22 PM
thanks kooky, i tried this several times, but still nothing. i'll try keeping it in overnight...??

kooky panda
05-31-12, 05:05 PM
thanks kooky, i tried this several times, but still nothing. i'll try keeping it in overnight...??
can you post a picture?
Are you on android or idevice or kindle fire?

nmishii
05-31-12, 06:30 PM
This happens all the time to me in Farm, RS, and BS.

Since Day 1 when new items are introduced they'll show up first as starbursts and eventually show up as images and be part of the game. I have no problem with this.

Several months ago, I think since maybe even later last year, every so often when you start the game or go to/come back from a neighbor's place the images that were there moments before show up as starbursts and you're stuck with it until the game is good and ready to show them as images, which could take hours. It makes watering in Farm easier but in RS/BS if I can't remember where my neighbor's tables are or if they redesigned, I tap around looking for tables or wait for customers to sit down on invisible chairs so I know where the tables are.

There were threads on this before but nothing came out of it, even with TL responding. Face it, they're not going to fix it, you just have to learn to live with it.

CharaSullivan09
06-02-12, 12:26 AM
I can't change the floor in my restaurant. When I tap on the space to buy, the whole app freezes and my phone force closes the game. I tried updating my app, and that didn't work. I'm wondering if I delete the whole app and then reinstall it, would that work. My fear there is that deleting the app would make me have to start from scratch. Does anyone know how that works??

nmishii
06-02-12, 02:51 AM
You can delete the app and you'll continue with your game when you reinstall. Your game is saved on the TL servers. It won't restart your game.

tessysmile
06-11-12, 09:39 AM
I downloaded slots . Now my rs game is stuck. Cant open door bc its blocked . I have tried storage , selling . It goes away then in one second its back. What is going on . I have deleted slots and power up and down system. Ipod 4th generation lots of memory .

tessysmile
06-11-12, 09:49 AM
Thank you . That just sounds so harsh . thanks again I hope it works out .