PDA

View Full Version : Did the cost of Fire Apples change?

queenraq
05-31-12, 08:26 AM
Fire Apples used to be 650 for 100 apples for 1 hour

I noticed this morning, it's now 650 for 50 apples for 1 hour

Anyone else notice this change?

LUCASYAU
05-31-12, 08:33 AM
It's happened to ALL THE FOOD. Quantity of food received is halved or less, prices remain the same. It's absolute bull.

BakeSulfur
05-31-12, 08:34 AM
Not all the food. Impruberries and Buffbeets stayed the same.

blinvy2
05-31-12, 08:37 AM
When I first started playing, Firapples were 1200coin and got 250 apples for 1 hour. Things are getting too expensive and are taking too long to complete for not much profit. It really takes the fun out of this game. I loved it when it first came out but the wait times are ridiculous. Sometimes I log in and after about 2 minutes I have nothing left I can do because I've run out of money or I'm waiting for an expansion, stuff to clear from the expansion, dragons to breed, eggs to hatch or crops to grow.

Hobtuse
05-31-12, 08:37 AM
For some reason, my Firapples still gives the same 100 food for 650 silver.

But the habitats/gold requirements are all increased. It's almost as if the game is half-updated for me

LUCASYAU
05-31-12, 08:40 AM
For some reason, my Firapples still gives the same 100 food for 650 silver.

But the habitats/gold requirements are all increased. It's almost as if the game is half-updated for me

Take advantage of it while you can. The thing that stinks the most is that people who planted things before the price hike, they'll get the new lowered amount instead of the old amount.

kimsy829
05-31-12, 08:54 AM
That is very lame. Why r they cutting like that? Time to delete game I guess?

queenraq
05-31-12, 08:54 AM
Take advantage of it while you can. The thing that stinks the most is that people who planted things before the price hike, they'll get the new lowered amount instead of the old amount.

That's exactly what happened to me. I planted 6 Fire Apples expecting 600 apples (enough to feed a level 8 dragon)... after I collected, I noticed I didn't even have enough close to 500 to feed that level 8 and that's when I noticed the unit change

DragonTauro
05-31-12, 10:01 AM
Yes last night I planted some leek thingies and so imagine my annoyed surprise this morning when I only got half the food for the same high price :mad:

SlightlyJaded
05-31-12, 04:18 PM
In 5 of my 6 farms I am still able to get 100 fire apples for 650 silver. In the 6th farm I'm not able to plant anything at all.

kooky panda
05-31-12, 04:20 PM
In 5 of my 6 farms I am still able to get 100 fire apples for 650 silver. In the 6th farm I'm not able to plant anything at all.
Try restarting your device.

mishka2
06-01-12, 06:47 AM
On my iPad I have the old food prices (100 FA for $650) but on my iPhone I have the new food prices (50 FA for $650). It seems I have the jacked up prices on other items, though. I was really hoping to get a second nest for 50 gold but on both my devices it is now 250 gold. Oh wells.

newstarr
06-01-12, 07:25 AM
On my iPhone it's still 100 apples but a nest is 800 gold. On my iPad it's 50 apples but a nest is 250 gold. I have restarted both devices and it's still the same. I only have 1 nest on each. $10 a nest seems like a lot. And there is no way I'm paying $50 for a nest on my phone! It will take me forever to save up the gold and I get irritated when I visit people with multiple nests knowing they got them for 50 gold each!

jojomaew
06-01-12, 07:35 AM
They need to change it back. That's all I have to say about it.

lytasty
06-01-12, 10:23 AM
If they change the price whenever they like, then it is no fun to play this game..., it is already a slow game..., they make it even slower and harder, I don't think a hard game can attract new people to join this game..., less new player means less chance to sell gold..., teamlava itself is the final loser...

jojomaew
06-01-12, 06:34 PM
Now my prices for fire apples is 650 for 25 APPLES waiting 1 hour. Or I can plant the beets and wait 3 minutes for 20. Either something is wrong or they're messing up this game hard.

edsteele
06-01-12, 06:57 PM
I have this game on my iPhone and all the prices are the same, but on my iPad they have changed... How is that???

mattyboo1
06-01-12, 07:40 PM
Wow 25 apples I have 50

idominion238
06-01-12, 09:51 PM
Try restarting your device.

So why the huge and very Negative changes to the game? The way the time cost and amount of apples are it will take more than a week to get my dragons to epic. This game was a little slow but manageable now I probably won't play anymore. Even buying gold isn't worth the trouble. Why??

j_halo7
06-01-12, 10:50 PM
The new changes to the quantity of food is plain ridiculous! If I plant the 30 sec crop, I just need to spend 4.5 mins to plant them 9 times and I'll get more than 50 apples. 4.5 mins vs 1 hr! With the limit on the number of farms we can have, it's gonns take forever to get the dragons to the most epic form.

Btw the 3rd nest costs 1600 gold for me now. Just a few days ago it was 800 gold. I'm so glad I decided to buy the 2nd next at 25 gold since I figured I won't have other uses for the pathetic amount of gold they give at the start of the game.

moonlightknight
06-01-12, 10:54 PM
I'm not going to slander TL as much anymore but not going to lie this food shortage really hurts. I don't see the need to put the food output down but they kept the same input price. I just don't get it :(

LUCASYAU
06-01-12, 10:59 PM
Woah woah wait. 650 coins for 25 food?!? Thats RIDICULOUS!!

DragonTauro
06-01-12, 11:01 PM
Now my prices for fire apples is 650 for 25 APPLES waiting 1 hour. Or I can plant the beets and wait 3 minutes for 20. Either something is wrong or they're messing up this game hard.

Ouch!! So they haven't stopped "tweaking" then! :rolleyes:
Maybe it's their way to try get us to play more because if we plant every 3mins we'll be more likely to come back to harvest them....
I felt the "wall" social aspect of this game kept me coming back - not the food!!

I really think TL should have released a survey asking what it's customers would like and what would make them stay...like this they have alienated many and lost more...

crystalrayn3
06-01-12, 11:03 PM
I wish TL would incorporate a 30 min Food crop that yielded a reaonable amount. This would decrease the need to purchase Food with Gold & increase a player's ability to level up their dragons at a quicker pace

DragonTauro
06-02-12, 12:20 AM
I wish TL would incorporate a 30 min Food crop that yielded a reaonable amount. This would decrease the need to purchase Food with Gold & increase a player's ability to level up their dragons at a quicker pace

But they want you to purchase gold so it defeats their object?

tonynpatty89
06-02-12, 12:39 AM
They don't ask us, rather the staff/ GM pick what they think ALL of us want from a few gamers who live in these forums

tonynpatty89
06-02-12, 12:42 AM
Meant to quote him for the above post

Ouch!! So they haven't stopped "tweaking" then! :rolleyes:
Maybe it's their way to try get us to play more because if we plant every 3mins we'll be more likely to come back to harvest them....
I felt the "wall" social aspect of this game kept me coming back - not the food!!

I really think TL should have released a survey asking what it's customers would like and what would make them stay...like this they have alienated many and lost more...

DragonTauro
06-02-12, 12:47 AM
They don't ask us, rather the staff/ GM pick what they think ALL of us want from a few gamers who live in these forums

I gathered. But I think the past few days have made it clear many don't like the change (aside from 2-3 who like brown nosing the staff) ;)

elvjess
06-02-12, 01:03 AM
I think the food amount change is rediculous and the prices and wait time for everything is even more rediculous. They have really made the game unpleasant to play!! If I don't see changes soon I may just stop playing because it's starting to be not worth the wait or cost for anything. I'm one of those people who can't afford to play real money for anything so waiting for gold or waiting for breeding or hatching is no longer fun.

tonynpatty89
06-02-12, 02:44 AM
I gathered. But I think the past few days have made it clear many don't like the change (aside from 2-3 who like brown nosing the staff) ;)

If I were to give my opinion about the whole thing is plain and simple money hungry(....) They forget that most of their audience targets kids... Explain to me how you force kids to pay for in game cash when they don't have money to buy something from a McDonalds, Kids = school + no job- no money.. It comes out of their parents pocket.. They are trying to make Dragon Story the next Tap Fish phenomeno or something..

Your right tho, the only ones having fun right now are them.. TL (Counts $100's)

ritz131
06-02-12, 03:26 AM
I already deleated the game from both my devices and rated the game one star in both. It is starting to get rediculous now :(

gamezebogal
06-02-12, 11:24 AM
Love the game but when they keep cutting profits and raising costs its just too hard to continue on.. I may give it a little more time to see if they come to their senses but I am really hot ticked about all the changes and may delete the app soon. They don't have to be so darned greedy.. Geez!

tonynpatty89
06-02-12, 11:54 AM
Love the game but when they keep cutting profits and raising costs its just too hard to continue on.. I may give it a little more time to see if they come to their senses but I am really hot ticked about all the changes and may delete the app soon. They don't have to be so darned greedy.. Geez!

What changes? In the food production?? Where specifically.. If food production, just turn your back because those changes are to be permanent ... Because the changes work for some people and not all..

jabateson
06-03-12, 12:03 PM
All of my dragons are coming to lvl 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 so it is getting really hard to feed them because we are getting less food for a high price of silver so I am always running out of money trying to feed them all

sphericaltime
06-03-12, 07:57 PM
I'm also a bit upset with the massive decrease in food production. I already wasn't able to keep my evolution temple busy, I'm just a casual gamer, and now it's twice as hard.

I'm not going to give up the game right away, but I won't play for as long as I might have. Sucks. I've been playing Restaurant Story for more than a year now, maybe a year and a half?

rockergurl2006
06-03-12, 09:26 PM
Is there any plans on going back? I liked the prices and food output better before the update. I'm finding it ridiculous to want to play as much with such a lame update...

hetheriot
06-04-12, 01:53 AM
I noticed this change too - very annoying. I honestly don't care about the cost to quantity amount - you make about 30k in an hour if you're social enough. What is ****ing me are the insane weight times. 12 hours to breed then 8 hours to hatch. It's especially annoying when you're trying to breed a certain dragon and you're getting the same one over and over. (I've been trying for an eagle dragon for 3 days now thanks to the wonderful weight times.) not to mention the time It takes to expand then clear, then build. :/

slipperysams
06-04-12, 03:56 AM
Seems like it has happened to us all, thank goodness I came on and had a look around, I was wondering what was going on. It is now more economical to plant the buff beets than the large amount of apples, it takes less time to harves and less coins. Taking the large option on the small farms just is not viable.

Darkstorm2
06-04-12, 05:27 AM
The food production has significantly delayed my progress.... This is one of my major turn-offs from the game... Another one is expansion, but that's another thread....

saintlover
06-04-12, 05:58 AM
Food production is a REAL issue!