PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE TEAM LAVA HELP!! problem with golden gate bridge

Sandys0
05-31-12, 06:12 AM
I sent a email the 29may early in the morning explaining my problem and that i'm the only one with this problem and i wont help because i'm tired of waiting when i see that so many people already finished that goal and i cant cause i'm stuck with this problem.

Email copy:
Hi Everyone,
I'm playing with I phone 4s and have the Pet hotel version 1.0.2 STORM ID: Sandys0
I had built one golden Gate bridge and now because we have the golden gate goal I went on it to get a soul mate but when I click on it in info where you should at least see 1/3 (golden retrievals) it shows me 0/3 so I thought maybe the problem would go away and be fixed if I get a soul mate so I start getting a soul mate and my money disappeared as also 5 sec after no soul mate was being made but my money never came back so I tried again and it happened again and its expensive so I'm getting upset now so i force closed the game and restarted my phone still 0/3 when I'm supposed to at least have 1 animal there so it should be 1/3. I also uninstalled and installed the game and it's still 0/3. Then i decided to get another golden gate bridge and also 0/3 now I have 2 golden bridges but I can't do nothing with them they I have no animals on them. I'm sick of spending my money cause i need to do 2 more expansions and now my next one costs: 5 000 000 so it's going to take me forever to get that money.
Can you fix the problem without me spending anymore of my coins please?
Thank you :)

kooky panda
05-31-12, 09:36 AM
Sandy
I just got to this goal this morning and I just bought a new golden gate bridge, . My dog is showing up and I have 1/3 showing.
Try deleting your game and redownloading, if you are still showing 0/3 can you post a picture of the room plus the information page showing 0/3 so I can forward to the CMs?

cubsrock1908
05-31-12, 11:07 AM
Sandy
I just got to this goal this morning and I just bought a new golden gate bridge, . My dog is showing up and I have 1/3 showing.
Try deleting your game and redownloading, if you are still showing 0/3 can you post a picture of the room plus the information page showing 0/3 so I can forward to the CMs?

She did delete it and redownloaded it

Sandys0
06-01-12, 06:10 AM
HI Kooky thanks for the help and let me say i had also send this to Team lava and i thought i was clear but i guess wasnt because they answered me something totaly out of context. I'm not complaining about the goal not being retro active but the fact that no animal comes with it. N-E-Ways lets get to business. :) Kooky i did uninstall already the game and reinstal and bought another room to see if it was ok but still came up 0/3 animals i think it's just me.
I tried taking picture with my i phone but cant because the option to take picture does not come up when you look at the info. but i have now 2 rooms and no animal. :( i did take a picture of the rooms in my hotel but i dont know how to post it here or send it? unless it's by email. :)

GroupMagma
06-01-12, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the info Sandy. We're currently looking into this issue.

trinamom3
06-20-12, 04:53 AM
I am also having the problem with the golden gate bridge room. I have spent the money five times trying to get a soulmate. The soulmate starts but when I go back to the game it is gone and so is the money I spent for it. I just noticed mine is also showing 0/3. I quit playing for several days hoping that when I went back to game this issue would be fixed. However, the issue is still there. Is there a fix for this?

mushroom79
06-20-12, 05:08 AM
Hi Sandy0, I think you are my neighbour, would you mind if I took a photo of your pet hotel and did the posting for you?

mushroom79
06-20-12, 05:33 AM
oops ignore my post #7. did not realise this thread is in 1st june

DaojinWildfire
06-20-12, 04:45 PM
I am also having the problem with the golden gate bridge room. I have spent the money five times trying to get a soulmate. The soulmate starts but when I go back to the game it is gone and so is the money I spent for it. I just noticed mine is also showing 0/3. I quit playing for several days hoping that when I went back to game this issue would be fixed. However, the issue is still there. Is there a fix for this?

Try restarting the game and see if that fixes the issue. If you're still experiencing the missing pet, please send an email to support, so we can investigate your account and fix the issue. Thanks!