PDA

View Full Version : Bugs Bugs & more Bugs... Oh wait and a few suggestions :)

eternia2
05-31-12, 01:36 AM
Hey Guys,

I have a number of issues, probably bugs.

1.) I have 70 friends on my friends list. I try to send them a gift of gold, and every single one of them has "already received the maximum amount" this is despite trying every single day for the last 2 weeks & sending them within 2-3 minutes of the "day cut over time"

I have never been able to send 1 gift to anyone. I find it exceptionally hard to believe that everyone on every day has already received the maximum amount of gifts within a couple minutes of the cut over, even those people who are new, and have less than 5 friends of their own have already received the max amount of gifts.

2.) When I get gifted, I receive gold fine. Map's however, I have received in excess of 100 of them & I cannot use an of them to expand my map. it always says I have 0/8 (I bought all the others with gold I made from purchases)

3.) People are continually saying that my yard is full, even though I'm sitting at it waiting for the "sparkles" and clearing them the second they appear. even if 3 people played with the dragons at the same time, there should still be room for more, but it seems that my yard is still full for anytime between 5-15 minutes after its cleared.

4.) This issue is not as bad as in the "Night Club Story" game, but it still present. I get continual "This is an online game" error even though I'm using my home wifi (with full wifi reception on the iphone) connected to an ADSL 2+ Internet line with constant 100% connection.

I also get this issue when using just my phone's network reception, even when Im in the middle of the CBD with 100% reception.

I will even get "updates" from dragon story (and nightclub story) on top of the "This is an online game" saying someone has posted my wall...etc so there is a connection to the server, but the error keeps appearing

5.) "Quests" that I have done actions for keep reverting, e.g clearing land, I have cleared heaps and heaps of land, but it only says that I've cleared 7/10 on one of the quests

on another it says evolve a dragon to its epic form... Ive got about 7-8 epic dragons,
on another it says put down XXX Banners... I've bought them all before
on another it says.... well you get the idea. Its only until I complete the requirements for the task a second, third (or 10th time) that it actually acknowledges it.

Suggestions

1.) Have one consistent gold price for time based reductions.

e.g 1 hour = 1 gold

it shouldn't change based on what your trying to do, e.g a different price for evolution, or food, or "Dragon Magic"

2.) Bring in "Male & Female" dragons or make it so you have to breed with a "Dragon Farmer" who is of the opposite sex to what your character is (this also improves the "Neighbor" aspect of the game.

3.) Bring in some sort of competition or thing you can do to compete your dragons against your neighbors. E.G a Dragon war, where you fight your "dragon army" against someone else "dragon Army". The winner gets a trivial gold amount (1g) the looser gets nothing.

it could even be made more complex and strategic where

Water: Strong against Fire, Weak against plant & Diamond, Equal against Air & Magic
Fire: Strong against plant, Weak against Water, Air & Diamond, Equal against Magic
Plant: Strong against Water & Magic, Weak against Air & Diamond, Equal against
Air: Strong against Fire & Plant, Weak against Diamond & Magic
Magic: Strong against Diamond & Air, Weak Against Plant, Equal all else
Diamond: Strong Against: Water, Fire, Plant & Air, Weak against Magic

You could limit the number of battles by having a "Dragon Stamina" so that they get worn out after 3 fights.

Or if instead of doing a PVP thing, do a Dragon Quest thing where you need to get your dragons to fight against a big evil castle with archers (or god knows but something more than just building things would be interesting) but based on the number of dragons and their levels determines weather you can win. if you win, then you get 1G, (maybe more if there are multiple castles going from easy to hard.

Ok, thats all I've got atm

eternia2
05-31-12, 01:38 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention

Device is: iPhone 4G (White)
IOS: Latest

I've reset the device numerous times, and checked the issue's numerous times.

eternia2
05-31-12, 01:39 AM
Oh yeah again... you can probably delete the other thread I started "Bugs bugs bugs" that was in the dragon story discussion section

eternia2
05-31-12, 01:41 AM
Oh yeah, one last suggestion.

If you could make a "flash" version of the game (so you can play on your PC & your i device... similar to www.kingdomsatwar.com)

yuimiko
05-31-12, 09:07 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28813-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Dragon-Story/page6
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28813-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Dragon-Story/page5

these should answer your question 1