PDA

View Full Version : Support doesn't answer my e-mail

spy4u
05-30-12, 11:40 PM
I wrote an e-mail to support@teamlava.com 6 days ago concerning a debited in-app purchase which i didn't get the gems for. But sadly i got no response from support :mad:

What can i further do?

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 11:47 PM
They screwed me over too when I lost gems and items when my game glitched then told me there was nothing they could do. Probably best to consider your gems and money gone and never purchase again, or call your credit card company and report it

kooky panda
05-31-12, 04:45 AM
I wrote an e-mail to support@teamlava.com 6 days ago concerning a debited in-app purchase which i didn't get the gems for. But sadly i got no response from support :mad:

What can i further do?
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, respond back to the automatic email they sent you with your ticket number to check on the status.
You can also send a private message to DW (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=136) or BP (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=52). Send them your ticket number and they can check on the status of your support email.

spy4u
05-31-12, 01:36 PM
@kooky panda

Thanks alot for your response. Since there was a weekend in between, i'll wait another 2 days and then follow your tips.

bkc333
06-25-12, 08:49 AM
Good Luck! I sent an email to them back in May about lost Gems and progress and I still haven't heard a thing. I responded back to their email 3 times now and still nothing! I posted here (I thought) an hour or so ago and my post about it doesn't appear either...apparently, their lack of customer service is not supposed to be discussed in the forums!

kooky panda
06-25-12, 10:36 AM
Good Luck! I sent an email to them back in May about lost Gems and progress and I still haven't heard a thing. I responded back to their email 3 times now and still nothing! I posted here (I thought) an hour or so ago and my post about it doesn't appear either...apparently, their lack of customer service is not supposed to be discussed in the forums!

check your spam folder. did you get an automatic message from them soon after you sent your email ?

[S8] Elsa
06-25-12, 10:57 AM
Sorry to hear that! I will look into this for you.

Also, as others have suggested, it may have been filtered into your spam folder so feel free to check in there. If it was marked as spam, you may want to add Support's email to your allowed list so it goes to your inbox in the future.

mattyboo1
06-25-12, 05:54 PM
Make sure you get an automated response