PDA

View Full Version : So, what happens when the dragon is full grown? What then?

myweedpatch
05-30-12, 09:36 PM
HERE'S A HUGE SUGGESTION:

I keep thinking "so what happens after a dragon is fully grown...does it just continue to hover above the habitat? "

What if when it's full grown, we release it...it flys away...every once in a while we spot it zooming across our game? Or maybe theres a landing pad that periodically it comes back to to get fed? It certainly would make more room for us to raise more dragons, add some interest and depth to the game...an ultimate goal for each dragon? Otherwise, I'm afraid that though this is addicting and fun initially, it's going to get a big "so what now" real soon...

What do you all think?

saintlover
05-30-12, 10:08 PM
luckily they are going to add new dragons. Hopefully weekly like in zoo story. TBH i have "epic'd" 2 dragons and they are UGLY when they get to that point.

miragez
05-30-12, 10:52 PM
I only love the Firestorm Dragon at 2nd stage. Fat and cute. The rest are pretty stupid especially FRUIT DRAGON. Even at lv10 still looks dumb!

maggieyyli
05-30-12, 11:48 PM
Oh, I think low level fruitful dragon looks the cutest, though I hate the fact that I very very often breed them... The magic dragon looks clumsy but still lovely...

crystalrayn3
05-31-12, 08:16 AM
HERE'S A HUGE SUGGESTION:

I keep thinking "so what happens after a dragon is fully grown...does it just continue to hover above the habitat? "

What if when it's full grown, we release it...it flys away...every once in a while we spot it zooming across our game? Or maybe theres a landing pad that periodically it comes back to to get fed? It certainly would make more room for us to raise more dragons, add some interest and depth to the game...an ultimate goal for each dragon? Otherwise, I'm afraid that though this is addicting and fun initially, it's going to get a big "so what now" real soon...

What do you all think?

What a wonderful suggestion! This would also solve the problem of islands looking cluttered. I prefer the baby levels of the dragons. They're so cute! Especially the wild dragon :)