PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT store your fun rooms

brownsuga24
05-30-12, 09:25 PM
Yes storing ur fun rooms makes more room so u can add more pet rooms bcoz expansions take 2 long! But when you put them back in ur hotel even though they are 'stored' u have to pay 4 that fun room again & pay more coins & wait 4 the fun room 2 b decorated again! :mad: In BS & RS items are actually STORED! Has any1 else been annoyed by this??

333paddington
05-30-12, 10:06 PM
This doesn't happen to me, I store them to shuffle things around, then put them back out of storage.

Are you getting them back out of storage or are you buying them again?

driftboutique
05-30-12, 10:17 PM
This doesn't happen to me, I store them to shuffle things around, then put them back out of storage.

Are you getting them back out of storage or are you buying them again?

Yes, this is my experience too. I have no trouble getting them out of storage. It is more akin to the inventory in farm story than to storing items in RS/BS.

brownsuga24
05-30-12, 11:07 PM
Ah stupid me! Thanks 333padington once u mentioned it I realized I was buying them again instead of going to the storage shed. I've never played farm story so I didn't know it was a different setup from BS or RS. Oh well looks like I'll have 2 wait around 4 expansions 2 fit my extra fun rooms in! Thanks again

piggiful
06-01-12, 07:35 AM
Ah stupid me! Thanks 333padington once u mentioned it I realized I was buying them again instead of going to the storage shed. I've never played farm story so I didn't know it was a different setup from BS or RS. Oh well looks like I'll have 2 wait around 4 expansions 2 fit my extra fun rooms in! Thanks again

I did that exact same thing:-D
I didn't really think anything of it since I was rolling in dough at the moment.....