PDA

View Full Version : Habitat Coin Price Hike, Less Food For Same Price And Even More Gold!?

Luisno
05-30-12, 05:35 PM
Thought it would be hard; but this game continues to surprise me. Every time Team Lava streams an update; something gets messed up even more! The habitat coin value has been spiked up ridiculously. Yellow Habitat went from 30k to 45k, Large Purple Habitat from 60k to 180k ( more than double!!!), Diamond from 80k to 100k!??? Then comes the Food. We pay the same amount of coins, but now get HALF the food we used to get? Not mentioning that in the previous update you guys increased the food needed to evolve a dragon from Lvl 9 to Lvl 10 (was 500 food now is 1k). And if I want a 3rd nest for my eggs you guys incresed it to 500 coins! How can you guys at Team Lava expect us the players to take a game like this seriously? How do you expect players that buy gold with REAL MONEY will react to these changes on a whim?! You even lowered the starting coins for new players, making it very hard to for them to get started with all these sudden changes. You are turning this game into a -check once a day to see how everything is doing- game and players will eventually stop checking and start moving on to other games. I started liking it again after you guys "sorta" fixed the double breeding and evolving times; but after changes like this, I keep getting disappointed...

mattyboo1
05-30-12, 06:37 PM
Thought it would be hard; but this game continues to surprise me. Every time Team Lava streams an update; something gets messed up even more! The habitat coin value has been spiked up ridiculously. Yellow Habitat went from 30k to 45k, Large Purple Habitat from 60k to 180k ( more than double!!!), Diamond from 80k to 100k!??? Then comes the Food. We pay the same amount of coins, but now get HALF the food we used to get? Not mentioning that in the previous update you guys increased the food needed to evolve a dragon from Lvl 9 to Lvl 10 (was 500 food now is 1k). And if I want a 3rd nest for my eggs you guys incresed it to 500 coins! How can you guys at Team Lava expect us the players to take a game like this seriously? How do you expect players that buy gold with REAL MONEY will react to these changes on a whim?! You even lowered the starting coins for new players, making it very hard to for them to get started with all these sudden changes. You are turning this game into a -check once a day to see how everything is doing- game and players will eventually stop checking and start moving on to other games. I started liking it again after you guys "sorta" fixed the double breeding and evolving times; but after changes like this, I keep getting disappointed...

I am really upset about this but if TL wants to do it fine I guess thy won't be making any money on this game ( hint hint )

rachaellsu
05-30-12, 07:38 PM
When I planted my farms a few hours ago, the pumwings or whatever they are produce 450 or so in 5 hrs. When I collected a few minutes ago, I only collected 230. All of the food has changed. The eliteleeks only make 330 now and the scaly pears make 700. Even the firapples make 50 instead of 100. Everything's been cut in half but the prices are the same. What's up with that? I'm not cool with it, especially since it changed from the time I planted to the time I collected. Anyone else experience this?

rachaellsu
05-30-12, 07:41 PM
And I see there's already a thread about this. Blinded by anger, I guess!

dragonstory1
05-30-12, 08:13 PM
Dear Sir/Madam

The new game "Dragon Story" is a great game with huge potential for expansion. Unfortunately, as Luisno pointed out. The recent and ongoing negative changes are just hurting your product and brand name, as well as player continuity to playing your titles.

The focus should be on future content/prices, not making it difficult for your beginner players.

Thank you for your time.

diehardpat
05-31-12, 08:26 AM
Yes I noticed its do irritating and frustrating how the amount of food can be downsized so dramitically. Turns one off the game totally.

queenraq
05-31-12, 08:29 AM
Ooops... I didn't see this post before I started a new thread. I guess that answers my question about Fire Apples changing. I noticed the same change!

Fire Apples were 650 for 100 apples for 1 hour and now they're 650 for 50 apples for 1 hour. I haven't checked the others, but I definitely noticed this one

ekokontis
05-31-12, 10:09 AM
Yes I noticed its do irritating and frustrating how the amount of food can be downsized so dramitically. Turns one off the game totally.

yep. did they think we wouldn't notice??

mishka2
05-31-12, 11:17 AM
On my iPhone, the Fireapples are 50 for $650. On my iPad, the Fireapples are still 100 for $650. How can I own two accounts on two separate devices and expect to pay DOUBLE for the same thing from one to the other. Oh yeah, and 250 gold for one nest is insanity. Put the prices back in a reasonable realm and people will spend money.