PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Food Quantity

michstall
05-30-12, 05:32 PM
Has anyone noticed the quantity of food has been reduced by half but the cost remains the same. I just noticed it about an hour ago.

floramina
05-30-12, 05:34 PM
yes, noticed it. still cant believe it.

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 05:54 PM
Livid is all I can say habitats prices tripled too

michstall
05-30-12, 06:13 PM
Not liking TeamLava very much right now! Very seriously thinking about uninstalling the 3 games I play. Just when I start to get ahead in the game they pull this stunt. ��������

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 06:19 PM
Teamlava wants me to spend cash hahahha like that's going to happen

kyliesimonton
05-30-12, 08:20 PM
I'm very upset. I feel *****ed. Makes me want tO stop playing....

fluevogi
05-30-12, 08:40 PM
This pissed me off too. All the increase in gold/coin requirement doesn't bother me as much as this maily becaus the number of maximum number of farm is so low. It made the game such a pain in the a$$.
I would understand price increase, but quantity decrease??? I have 6 farm, let say I use an 8 hr food cycle, then I can produce less then 6,000 food per day? That is it not enough for a single dragon to upgrade fully. I am allowed to have 19 habitat, and I increase my level every couple of days, and each increase allow me an extra habitat, but what for? To have baby dragons all over the place? That is ridiculous.
Seriously I am thinking to stop it now, because it is getting worse by the day.

charissalim
05-30-12, 09:05 PM
is this the second time TL reduced the food quantity? when DS just came out, Impruberries was 10 then reduced to 6 but the cost was reduced too.

now they reduced the rest of the quantity but not cost.

lucilu1234
05-30-12, 09:16 PM
What happened to the food quanity???? Now I can get another food farm but it costs 32,000 now. What is going on?????? I'm really about the delete DS. We want get very far in the game if we can get enough food a day to feed all the small dragons..

kimyoonhee
05-30-12, 10:00 PM
I can't believe they did this. Like it's not enough to make it more expensive to grow 5hr/8hr/20hr crops, but to cut the quantity in half as well? I demand an explanation TeamLava. This is unacceptable.

kitthecat
05-30-12, 10:16 PM
Dun worry guys, food is not de only thing tat increase price. Seem like almost everything increased..... a lot... some much more thn 50%. 