PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story game changes

thorn001
05-30-12, 05:17 PM
why did you guys make changes to how much food you get for each planting? The price stayed the same! Everything seems to be more expensive now too - farm upgrades now $24,000?
:mad:

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 05:20 PM
Tl you just realeased this game..is it not bringing in money that you want to bring it downhill so soon?

Players are not liking the changes... Please change it back if you want this game to succeed

dstrbddrgn
05-30-12, 06:39 PM
Another game to stop playing bc it's become too long waits and too expensive with not enough output

mattyboo1
05-30-12, 06:45 PM
everything went up in price I guess teamlava wants to go out of buisness someone should write up a long letter and pm it to groupmaga

tiana_mae09
05-30-12, 10:34 PM
didnt like the new upgrade. i slept thinking i could feed my dragons but when i woke up. Everything got pricey. i couldnt even feed all my adolescent dragons. im thinking of abandoning them already. its not FUN anymore!

diehardpat
06-01-12, 09:23 AM
yes me too I'm out x

rosemma
06-01-12, 12:25 PM
why did you guys make changes to how much food you get for each planting? The price stayed the same! Everything seems to be more expensive now too - farm upgrades now $24,000?
:mad:

Yes I agree!!! We started this game and now are so disappointed. "THANKS FOR RAISING THE COSTS AND LOWERING THE FOOD COUNTS TL. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUN!" Grrrr.....Probably going to quit this game. They tried that with FS too, so I really hope enough ppl complain. IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BE SO DARN GREEDY!!!!!

newlife02
06-01-12, 02:29 PM
Yes I agree!!! We started this game and now are so disappointed. "THANKS FOR RAISING THE COSTS AND LOWERING THE FOOD COUNTS TL. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUN!" Grrrr.....Probably going to quit this game. They tried that with FS too, so I really hope enough ppl complain. IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BE SO DARN GREEDY!!!!!

Amen!! It was a lot of fun when I first started playing like a week ago, then a few Days later...realized I everything had went up. Now I can't get any where. Ridiculous. Gonna mess around for a few more days and then dip....they took the fun out it 😥

CuteyCakes
06-01-12, 03:04 PM
I started AFTER the changes. Unfair! Please TL, change it back! Please please please please please please please

rosemma
06-01-12, 04:27 PM
I started AFTER the changes. Unfair! Please TL, change it back! Please please please please please please please

Yes it IS unfair. Why would I spend $3,200 coins for 230 pieces of food when I can use the 3min one and get 20 pieces for $120??? May be a lot of work, but I am not about to waste my money on something that is not worth it; regardless of how much time it takes to feed my dragons. DO THE MATH TL AND CHANGE IT BACK!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!

Pyari
06-02-12, 09:18 AM
Team Lava tried these price changes in Bakeru Story, too! The new price increases on food are RIDICULOUS and WILL BE the reason I quit this game before I invest myself any further - I was just getting to where I really enjoyed the game and was considering buying more gold (again) now that I know I like it. I'm glad Team Lava was dumb enough to do this so early in the release so they ticked everyone off before we started spending real money!

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 09:31 AM
They lowered the prices

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 05:00 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback and concerns on the price and food adjustments in DS. I have sent them to our developers.

jolland
06-03-12, 07:40 AM
Totally agree with other users' negative feelings as I feel exactly the same. It is NOT the FIRST TIME you are reducing the food yield!
We can actually see that the designers of the game did not have a good plan at the very beginning and even when they decided to make change. Thus, just keep changing, reducing the yield, increasing the price and extending the wait time for everything so that they can control and make sure players would make purchase with actual money.
It simply doesn't make any sense that 3 mins can have 20 food counts, just 50 for an hour... were the brain of the designers eaten?!

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 07:42 AM
Totally agree with other users' negative feelings as I feel exactly the same. It is NOT the FIRST TIME you are reducing the food yield!
We can actually see that the designers of the game did not have a good plan at the very beginning and even when they decided to make change. Thus, just keep changing, reducing the yield, increasing the price and extending the wait time for everything so that they can control and make sure players would make purchase with actual money.
It simply doesn't make any sense that 3 mins can have 20 food counts, just 50 for an hour... were the brain of the designers eaten?!

It's better to just make 3 mins then

Yorski
06-03-12, 08:03 PM
My wife and I both paid money into this game. Following these food changes we are not inclined to do so again. It looks like many other members are you feeling the same way. Perhaps this is an indication that this needs to be changed.

Pawnpusher3
06-17-12, 05:08 AM
I think they should just go back to the old stuff. Keep all the new dragons, but fix the prices! Also change the dragons cost from gold to coins. That would be nice.

mcgee22
06-17-12, 05:33 AM
I read what ppl are saying, that TL didn't want ppl leveling up too soon but w this changes, the game is downright boring; it's a drag!!!! Not only do u have to wait for the breeding/hatch times (which I find fine) but the food is downright ridiculous!

I think TL should revisit the food situation at least. If I cannot feed dragons, have to wait for dragons to breed, cannot expand and buy more habitats, why would I go to play? I have unfortunately decreased the amount of play and the amount if visiting I do to my nbrs because of that.

I see a lot of nbrs that started w me that have abandoned the game already. I don't know how many will last if this keeps going on....