PDA

View Full Version : Habitat cost went up...A LOT!

chavacana
05-30-12, 03:40 PM
Less than 2 hours ago my Big Purple Garden was 60,000. I just went to try and build it and the cost is now 180,000. The Diamond Fields is now 100,000...I hadn't built one yet but I know it was less than that. The Big Blue Lagoon is now 60,000, Yellow is 45,000. What gives?

Happy_fox
05-30-12, 03:43 PM
{}
Second nest cost 800 gold. Omg this is madness!!!,!,!!,,,

pumpkita
05-30-12, 03:49 PM
{}again??? 500 for a nest? are we crazy or what???....

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 03:50 PM
My third nest costs 1,000 the food for one hour was 100 food now it's 50

mattyboo1
05-30-12, 03:53 PM
Teamlava I hope I get my point across it was hard enough to get food before now it's impossible if this keeps up teamlava this game will Not be a succes You raised prices enough STOP IT

driftboutique
05-30-12, 03:59 PM
My cost went up slightly for big green grove and big yellow plateau, and quite a bit for diamond fields and big purple gardens. I don't really think these costs are unfair. The fluctuating gold prices are a different story.

digital_ghost
05-30-12, 04:00 PM
Omg I've been keeping tabs on the nest and just noticed it went from 250 (10 bucks) to 800 (about 30 bucks). Guess my hopes of it going back down to 25 have gone out the window.

But habitats too? Omigosh. Tripling prices is not cool. I was saving up for the big one, now I can't even afford to get a small magic habitat. So unhappy right now.

And I don't care if TL drops an unheard of 75% off sale, I'm still not giving them one single cent. Worst business model EVER!

Happy_fox
05-30-12, 04:00 PM
Really is a nest worth 40 dollar? And just the second one.
And anyone noticed that we get more food by exchanging gold? And in the same time food per hours divise by half...

TL u guys running out of money? Now put the stone path to 10 golds each and everyone will be happy :D

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 04:03 PM
Good thing I wont spend any real money in this game

Happy_fox
05-30-12, 04:05 PM
My cost went up slightly for big green grove and big yellow plateau, and quite a bit for diamond fields and big purple gardens. I don't really think these costs are unfair. The fluctuating gold prices are a different story.

Yes triple the price is "a bit"
U guys just dont know how hard to earn coins below level 20...

zoroak
05-30-12, 04:08 PM
3rd nest is 1600 gold for me, are you kidding?!?

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 04:11 PM
Teamlava are you serious ? It's not April fools day to make a joke tl sure is funny lol

bertychen
05-30-12, 04:17 PM
hi all, this is my first post
i got a lot of information here so thank you and nice to know you all :)
back to topic, i also not happy with this habitat price increasing
yesterday im working on coins to buy big purple garden that costs 60.000 coins, i have 50.000 and expect i can buy it today afternoon when my coins increased, but today morning i woke up and find that each one now costs 180.000!! not good update, im kinda waiting for update like easier to get rare dragon or new dragon or new habitat (i expand and expand even save space for this) but what the ... updates is this? *sob sob*
this is ****ing me, ****ing the fun out of this game, arent a game should give the player fun? now im getting depressed -_-"
because im busting my ass to get all of that coins, with the expansion getting expensive and all, and now with the big purple garden getting three times more expensive, im really really really not happy :( , im screaming in shock my mother get in my room in hurry LOL
teamlava, im not asking too much, would you be a doll and please please please just keep the price back to 60.000 coins?? its enough expensive already *sob sob*
btw all, we should make a poll of for decreasing the habitat price? i want to make it i just dont know how >_<

farmer1600
05-30-12, 04:25 PM
Big Green Grove was 7,500 - Now 15,000
Big Yellow Plateau was 30,000 - Now 45,000
Big Blue Lagoon was 20,000 - Now 60,000
Big Purple Gardens was 60,000 - Now 180,000

Not to mention the ridiculous prices of nests as well as the hugely varied prices of items for different players.

Team Lava is always finding new ways to alienate customers.

pinkster73
05-30-12, 04:33 PM
Maybe it wasn't a bad thing Android never got dragon story.

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 04:38 PM
The amount of fire apples was cut in half for the same price. I could t figure out why it was less when I just harvested them even though I planted eliteleeks 8 hours ago under the old amount. This is absurd! It was impossible before to get enough for habitats and such and now they cut the amount of fireapples. Now it's going to take forever to evolve my dragons. This broke the game. I don't think I'll e playing any more this is very discouraging I'm really upset

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 04:40 PM
But 10$ says they don't care and nothing will change

driftboutique
05-30-12, 04:48 PM
The amount of fire apples was cut in half for the same price. I could t figure out why it was less when I just harvested them even though I planted eliteleeks 8 hours ago under the old amount. This is absurd! It was impossible before to get enough for habitats and such and now they cut the amount of fireapples. Now it's going to take forever to evolve my dragons. This broke the game. I don't think I'll e playing any more this is very discouraging I'm really upset

1 still have 100 for 650 in one hour. Yours only gets 50 now???

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 04:51 PM

Yeah one hour for me only get 50

pattonc
05-30-12, 04:53 PM

Yep, only 50 now. (On both our ipod and ipad)

ShortyKianna
05-30-12, 04:53 PM
If u try to upgrade a small purple habitat to a large one it is 60 000 instead of buying a new one for 180 000... Hmmm???

ShortyKianna
05-30-12, 04:56 PM
Urghhhh it's not letting me upgrade!!!! The choice is there but when I click on upgrade poof it goes back to being small!!!

shadowg3
05-30-12, 04:57 PM
me two what are they thinking now we cant afford anything they might as well say we dont want more players or any at all

HedderL
05-30-12, 05:01 PM
my 2nd nest is now 800Gold, what?!? A diamond fields was 80,000 coins yesterday and is now 100,000.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 05:02 PM
Yep, only 50 now. (On both our ipod and ipad)

My last round of crops on my iPad just finished and it has gone to 50 there. Still 100 on my phone. It is absurd that this would be different for different people.

HedderL
05-30-12, 05:06 PM
The pears are halved now for the same price too. I just started, I'm not sure I'll be playing this game at all.

barbarahc
05-30-12, 05:13 PM
Actually, I tried upgrading my farm when it said I could upgrade with only 12000, but it didn't take as an upgrade. When I cam back it later, an upgrade now equals the extra cost of the big farm. < sigh > missed it by an inch.

yandao11
05-30-12, 05:18 PM
Will any team lava personnel even respond to this?

sparks229
05-30-12, 05:20 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you new?

shadowg3
05-30-12, 05:32 PM
i think yandao11 is new no offense but how are we supposed to do if they dont turn it back im going to post on facebook and i have 1,569 friends and they will spread besides all we want is for them to turn it back its not much

arcana13
05-30-12, 05:35 PM
But 10$ says they don't care and nothing will change

I remember they reduce the amount of food produced for RS and BS sometimes last year, and they say that its because they want to allow new players to have fair chance to gain experience. I bet 1000 bucks they just doing it for money.

yandao11
05-30-12, 05:36 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you new?

Why does it matter whether I'm new or not ? Newbies can't ask qns ? Lol

Anw it was meant to be sarcastic to the TL team.. But if they won't even respond what's the point of us complaining here?

Like admit: yes the whole idea of jacking up prices are so more cash will be spent on gold. We need the money.

farmer1600
05-30-12, 05:37 PM
Maybe it wasn't a bad thing Android never got dragon story.

Android didn't get it? That's typical!

This started out as a really fun game.

Now, players are angry over unrealistic price hikes and new players will be completely turned off by the outrageous prices

After all the thousands of feedback posts from players on all their games...sigh, you'de think they'de have learned something by now

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 05:37 PM
My next nest is 1000 golf. Ya hanever gonna happen. Before I would have bought gold for money but now I'm not even going to play anymore. Triple habitat cost and halved the amount of food produced. You know I have over 1000 friend on Facebook too who would get the word out but the problems is people will still play and people will still pay and no matter how many of us are upset nothing will change. That's the reality of it

arcana13
05-30-12, 05:38 PM

Yeah right. No offence, but I've been playing RS and BS and now I'm already at Lv 96 both. I've expected that they will increase the price of the habitats, but this ridiculous! 💢

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 05:38 PM
They just sucked us in with a new game and lots it's loyal players who were here frOm the start. Some kid with mommy and daddy's credit card will come along soon enough to play

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 05:41 PM
They had a hit with this game. These changes totally blew it

sparks229
05-30-12, 05:42 PM
Why does it matter whether I'm new or not ? Newbies can't ask qns ? Lol

Anw it was meant to be sarcastic to the TL team.. But if they won't even respond what's the point of us complaining here?

Like admit: yes the whole idea of jacking up prices are so more cash will be spent on gold. We need the money.

no what i meant was if you were here for a long time you would no that we're not getting responses. you would have figured it out real quick either way though

farmer1600
05-30-12, 06:10 PM
I actually like supporting the games I enjoy - Used to buy gem packages monthly all last year but then TL started pulling stunts like offering limited time items/magic boxes in the store for lower prices than others had initially paid for them, hiked up the ratio of gem items, refused to address longtime concerns of players re: gem traps, pending invites, etc. etc. and the final one was trying to turn my entire farm into a mine field of gem traps.

So I stopped buying gems in 8 story games in Jan. and have since closed down 2 farms - The other games just sit there because I have no desire to play restaurant with the wierd themes - Bakery and Fashion are just plain boring now.

Dragon Story was a welcome surprise that would have had me making my first purchase in 5 months - Not anymore.

thorn001
05-30-12, 06:20 PM
that is because they doubled the price but your screen still shows the old price - if you close the game completely and go back in the price went way up! bad form team lava!

CampingTime
05-30-12, 06:40 PM
Well, Something certainly happened in the last five hours. These prices have gone through the roof. The only viable--not moral--is greed if this is for real.

CampingTime
05-30-12, 06:46 PM
The option for a fourth nest is now 3200 gold. Fat chance of that happening now!

qpmomma
05-30-12, 06:53 PM
I was saving for the large purple gardens. It was 60,000. When I got enough I tried to upgrade it. It acted like it was going to let me, but when i clicked on it nothing happened. I closed the game went back on and found it's now 180,000???? I'm only half way there now!

saintlover
05-30-12, 06:56 PM
I guess I lucked out and bought my nests early. I bought a $50 gem package to start out the game and got my 2 extra nests at a nominal price. No way I'm getting a 4th (don't even have the option now). I bred a purple to yellow dragon and it's now taking 20 hours or 105 gold to make it go to an egg faster. Are you kidding me?

arcana13
05-30-12, 07:19 PM
I think, give it another day,TL might even increase the price of the dragon themselves!

Cujo38
05-30-12, 07:22 PM
This is quite the turn off to the game... Usually when I collect money and food, I have enough money for food and a bit to save towards expanding, building, etc etc. now it will take forever to expand or build.. Maybe I could let my dragons starve...

ForeverLadyGrey
05-30-12, 07:26 PM
There's one thing I'm betting they didn't raise the gold on- how much we could gift!! Oh I just cracked myself up with that one. It's good to laugh again after being so very disappointed in the game changes. There's greed. Then there's greedier.

shadowg3
05-30-12, 07:28 PM
heres what u do to get a hundred in 3 minutes all buffbeats

shadowg3
05-30-12, 07:29 PM
if u have 5 farms

nettedavid
05-30-12, 07:34 PM
I planted scalypears on all my farms for $13K and was supposed to get 1400 from harvesting. But when I harvested I only got 700. I understand (don't like, but understand) that they are making changes for whatever their reasons. But if we spend the coin to get one amount and are in the process of growing crops, they shouldn't reduce when we harvest. It's different if the ROI has changed the next time you purchase...but mid-grow?! Come on TL!!! I stopped playing RS and BS after stupid updates that made you click 3x as much for each thing, but I really liked DS until 5 mins ago.

Lipuro
05-30-12, 07:41 PM
I went to upgrade my third farm patch and it costs me an arm and a leg now? WTF??!!

ladyphoenixflame
05-30-12, 09:44 PM
I for one won't be playing anymore. I lost so much because of the change mid harvest that was absurd sure make a change but do it after the next purchase. Times for breeding and clearing are nuts. They had a good thing going with this game I'm obe hour I had 18 of my friends download the game to play and in 5 minutes I had 18 friends stop playing. It's so not cool. They just broke the game and destroyed the fun because of greed

Purplum
05-30-12, 11:26 PM
Oh Wow! My fourth nest would cost me 2000 gold today! That's just laughable. Thankfully, I don't want a fourth one.

Leandra909
05-31-12, 12:29 AM
My second nest will cost me 800 gold. I really don't like this game anymore.

saintlover
05-31-12, 03:44 AM
I guess I lucked out and bought my nests early. I bought a $50 gem package to start out the game and got my 2 extra nests at a nominal price. No way I'm getting a 4th (don't even have the option now). I bred a purple to yellow dragon and it's now taking 20 hours or 105 gold to make it go to an egg faster. Are you kidding me?

It ended up being a coral dragon. The list shows they are supposed to take 10 hrs, now it's 20 for breeding and 10 for hatching

melissalex
05-31-12, 03:56 AM
It's too expensive !!!

TheOppressed
05-31-12, 03:58 AM
From TL's point of view, but they also could want to slow the game down a bit. This game only recently came out and people are 20+ with epic dragons, full expansions, and max habitats. From a business stand point they would want people to be interested in the game long enough for TL to create updates. If you are maxed out then you might stop playing (for example me in Dragon Vale (12 rainbow dragons anyone?)).

What TL needs to do is rethink the math. The cost/time/amount of food ratio is so skewed right now that we are punished for letting it grow longer. To the point where Buffbeats are the most profitable. Although I for one do not want to sit there and click it every 3 mins. I like to set a long one before bed or work when I can't play, but I'm punished for doing so. This makes the game not fun.

grannis
05-31-12, 04:04 AM
Omg I've been keeping tabs on the nest and just noticed it went from 250 (10 bucks) to 800 (about 30 bucks). Guess my hopes of it going back down to 25 have gone out the window.

But habitats too? Omigosh. Tripling prices is not cool. I was saving up for the big one, now I can't even afford to get a small magic habitat. So unhappy right now.

And I don't care if TL drops an unheard of 75% off sale, I'm still not giving them one single cent. Worst business model EVER!

I have to agree! And I was just starting to like the little game. Gonna uninstall. This is just gluteny!

LUCASYAU
05-31-12, 04:18 AM
Honestly, I would stop playing at this rate ,but I would'nt uninstall it. MAYBE, I quote, MAYBE, if TL has a "My god, What have we done?!" moment, and turns back everything to what it was before, I'll still have all my hard work there and I wont need to restart from scratch.

TheOppressed
05-31-12, 04:25 AM
The current cost of food in terms of coins per min spent is as followed:
Impruberries: 12 food per min
Buffbeats: 6.67 food per min
Firapples: 0.83 food per min
Pumpwings: 0.77 food per min
Eliteleeks: 0.69 food per min
Scarypears: 0.58 food per min

This alone is not fun and should be reversed.

Farmaniac
05-31-12, 04:48 AM
I went to app store immediatly and rated 1 star (sadly zero is not an option).

BakeSulfur
05-31-12, 08:07 AM
I understand where most of the criticism comes from, but I don't necessarily agree with the way it is presented. Dragon Story is free to play. Some posts here give the impression that TeamLava owes us, the players, something. Truth is: They don't. They are presenting a product that you are free to play ? or not. Some people make it sound like TeamLava stole them a kidney. Time will tell if a ******* or a low rating in the app store will result in a change, but nothing ever came out of harsh and uncalled-for defamation.

That being said, I too think that the game was more fun before the update. What bugs me most about it is that it threw the whole game off balance.

Let me give you an example.
With my current dragon configuration (Level 17), I'd take me 24 hours to amass the silver needed to build a big purple habitat. While 24 hours don't seem like much, keep the following in mind:

I'd have to return every 2 ? hours or so, because the coin capacity is maxed out
Farming and expansion cost silver, too
Some dragons might be breeding or evolving and don't produce any silver

I don't have the exact time right now, but building habitats can take up to 20 hours now. I'd be able to get about 100.000 silver per day, so it'd take me a good three days to build the habitat, two of which I wouldn't be able to feed my dragons or expand. For a video game, that is a really long time. In the past, I'd be able to earn the silver in the course of one day, building the habitat over night, while farming or saving up for the next expansion.

Also: Planting expensive crops is simply not lucrative anymore. Halving the food outcome of Firapples, Eliteleeks and Scalypears made planting Buffbeets the most effective way to earn food. It took 15 minutes of Buffbeet farming before to produce the same food amount of Fireapples. That value is now down to 7 ? minutes. Scalypears can be compensated in roughly 2 hours. What bothers me most is that building the overpriced and bulky large farms becomes more and more pointless. When Buffbeet farming is the most time-effective way to go, all large farms do is take up space that could be used for habitats. But still, who can be bothered to return to the game every three minutes, performing the same, monotonous and repetitive task?

I can agree on the explanation that people were leveling up too fast. But what else is there to do besides breeding, building and farming? Everything is taking too long to complete. While I understand that in-game waiting times are part of the game's mechanics and compulsory for a business model like that, I think that TeamLava hasn't done itself a favor with the recent update. Right now, the game feels and plays slow, at Level 17 there is not much left to discover ? and what's left takes a disproportionate amount of time. Breeding dragons alone takes days, an ordeal especially if you're trying to breed a rare dragon.

pinkmoo
05-31-12, 08:28 AM
3rd nest is 1600 gold for me, are you kidding?!?

Third nest is 1600 gold for me too. How COOL is that??

queenraq
05-31-12, 08:38 AM
I noticed the changes too...

I'm hoping that this is just a bug because the original prices were ridiculous in the first place...

Yellow Plateau at 1,000 to hold 2 dragons and the original upgrade was 30,000 just to hold an extra dragon... and now they change the upgraded price to 45,000 and STILL only holds 3 dragons

I know there are price changes to other habitats as well

Team Lava... I do like this game and I'm not one to complain and I usually just adapt to changes, but these recent changes are quite unreasonable. I didn't even buy the original Plateau upgrade because I thought the upgrade from 1,000 to 30,000 was a bit much to hold 1 extra dragon. It was more efficient to buy an extra Plateau for 1,000

BakeSulfur
05-31-12, 08:42 AM
Yellow Plateau at 1,000 to hold 2 dragons and the original upgrade was 30,000 just to hold an extra dragon...
Upgrading is not only about holding an extra dragon, it's about increasing the maximum coin capacity from 800 to 2,900 Silver.

queenraq
05-31-12, 08:43 AM
As far as the Nest go... the third Nest which used to cost 50 gold now shows 500 gold. I got the second Nest at 25 gold... gold which I had from the beginning of the game

There are also food price changes as well... same prices and time to make the food but the units have changed

queenraq
05-31-12, 08:46 AM
Upgrading is not only about holding an extra dragon, it's about increasing the maximum coin capacity from 800 to 2,900 Silver.

I understand that the capacity to hold coins increase with the upgrades as well and this is great for people who only check on the game every so often. I check at least once an hour if not more

Anyway... the upgraded prices are still ridiculous and with the increase in price, perhaps they should have increased the coin capacity and the amount of dragons it can hold as well?

arcana13
05-31-12, 10:01 AM
I understand that the capacity to hold coins increase with the upgrades as well and this is great for people who only check on the game every so often. I check at least once an hour if not more

Anyway... the upgraded prices are still ridiculous and with the increase in price, perhaps they should have increased the coin capacity and the amount of dragons it can hold as well?

Don't hink they'll do that. They probabbly gonna ask you to upgrade your Big habitats into Mega Habitats soon...

pinkster73
05-31-12, 10:09 AM
It's finally good to be Android :p

Bluestrike
05-31-12, 10:37 AM
Nest is costing 1600 here

TheOppressed
05-31-12, 11:08 AM
I get the feeling that TL wants certain things in this game to be truly epic. Such as getting a level 10 dragon should be something you have to work days and days for.

shadowg3
05-31-12, 04:56 PM
guys suggest stuff here forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29532-Here-s-an-idea

luna1001
05-31-12, 09:19 PM
Is it possible to delete unwanted habitats? Maybe when reach the max limit?

TAB127
05-31-12, 10:33 PM
Wow I'm just completely disappointed. I loved this game but this is absolutely ridiculous they've taken all the fun out of playing and just made it irritating and annoying. Definitely deleting this app.

lareinema
06-02-12, 10:13 AM
If the diamond dragon is the rarest, then it stands to reason that the diamond habitat should be the most expensive. So the large purple habitat should for sure cost less than the diamond field. As it stands now the large purple habitat is almost double the diamond habitat.

driftboutique
06-02-12, 01:13 PM
If the diamond dragon is the rarest, then it stands to reason that the diamond habitat should be the most expensive. So the large purple habitat should for sure cost less than the diamond field. As it stands now the large purple habitat is almost double the diamond habitat.

The difference is that the diamond habitat only holds one dragon, same as the small purple habitat, while the large purple habitat holds three. So I think it would be more accurate to compare the diamond fields with the small purple garden.

lareinema
06-02-12, 01:24 PM
The difference is that the diamond habitat only holds one dragon, same as the small purple habitat, while the large purple habitat holds three. So I think it would be more accurate to compare the diamond fields with the small purple garden.

Agreed, but still can't fathom $180,000.

RotomGuy
06-02-12, 01:31 PM
$120,000 would be far more reasonable for the Big Purple Gardens

Happy_fox
06-02-12, 01:44 PM

Diamond field capacity is 20,000 and purple is 5k so yea compare. Diamond epic form herself can make 2 times more coins compare to 3 epic magics. Even having 3 planets u have a big disavantage compare to diamond. So comparing diamond to regular field is a bad idea.

Why the price is so high compare to other regular habitat? Big purple/big yellow= 5000coins/3000coins but yellow habitat cost 1/3 what purple habitat cost. Every other aspect is the same.

lareinema
06-02-12, 01:58 PM
Diamond field capacity is 20,000 and purple is 5k so yea compare. Diamond epic form herself can make 2 times more coins compare to 3 epic magics. Even having 3 planets u have a big disavantage compare to diamond. So comparing diamond to regular field is a bad idea.

Why the price is so high compare to other regular habitat? Big purple/big yellow= 5000coins/3000coins but yellow habitat cost 1/3 what purple habitat cost. Every other aspect is the same.

Well then that makes the price of the big purple gardens even more absurd. There just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to anything they've done.

Praise2Him
06-02-12, 02:29 PM
i emailed the Forum about this. They have also decreased food production for the price. I informed them that they are making it more difficult to play. We should be rewarded for working hard to build our island and visiting our neighbors, not punished. And how about the new people. This makes it so much harder for them. I'm considering quitting altogether and I informed them of this. They've taken the fun out of the game!

PattyZhangp
06-02-12, 09:55 PM
God TL is getting crazy bout this

amintuits
06-03-12, 02:08 AM
I think Team Lava doesn't want us to play this game. I'm at level 20 and its almost imposible to get coins and to pay expansions, habitats and to feed our dragons. I invested money in gold, but doesn't want to do it any more because I feel this is a kind of robbery. NOT FUNNY ANY MORE. So sad!

RotomGuy
06-03-12, 02:13 AM
I'm doing runs of Buffbeets after the food change. I found its almost 5x as profitable as Firapples.

katysue311
06-03-12, 05:37 AM
Good thing I wont spend any real money in this game

^^^ This!

Limaxa
06-03-12, 06:38 AM
No price stability...

khanine
06-03-12, 07:52 AM
Even though I like this game, if they keep increasing the prices of everything and at the same time decreasing crop yield, I might have to quit. I don't want to spend real money on a game when I could be spending it for something useful (I still want the diamond dragon thou ;-;) I want to at least see all of the dragons I work hard to get in their epic forms but it takes too long to even accumulate 2000 food -.-... The new update have left really upset and depress at the same time ...

khanine
06-03-12, 07:53 AM
;-; not ;-;) lol

RotomGuy
06-03-12, 08:14 AM
Even though I like this game, if they keep increasing the prices of everything and at the same time decreasing crop yield, I might have to quit. I don't want to spend real money on a game when I could be spending it for something useful (I still want the diamond dragon thou ;-;) I want to at least see all of the dragons I work hard to get in their epic forms but it takes too long to even accumulate 2000 food -.-... The new update have left really upset and depress at the same time ...

Food has gone ridiclous now, I just do runs of Buffbeets ;)

khanine
06-03-12, 10:01 AM
Food has gone ridiclous now, I just do runs of Buffbeets ;)

Oohh sure will. I'll do it when I get home then lol

2jan1
06-03-12, 09:12 PM
Feeling bored when playing Dragon Story because Price of Habitats are too Expensive now and the Number of Food of Fruits Decrease !! {} !!!

unregistered
06-09-12, 10:34 AM
TeamLava is lining it's own pockets with peoples real life money to allow them to play a free online phone game and the unfortunate part is there will be people that spend real dollars in order to expand their islands and have more nest which is sad as this is to be a fun diversion

gogogoal
06-10-12, 05:16 AM
Its easy to get coins,but i hope teamlava let us to change the coin into gold XD 1000 coin to 1gold dont sell dragon,keep buying habitat and expand the island,try to breed special dragon like eagle dragon and fairy dragon,these are rare dragon that givemore coin,when the first time i play it was on april and thay day i was out of money so i keep breedibg and breed that my fire,air and forest dragon keep giving me money,now day, i am rich!i have over 1,000,000 coin.hope these help you out id gogogoal

DragonmasterC99
06-20-13, 11:19 AM
Yes, my sis has been experiencing similar problems. My habitat cots are normal, but her basic white mradow was practically double my basic white meadow cost. A lot of decor there is also double my prices, as well as upgraded versions of habitats, even gold prices

kwhales
06-20-13, 02:05 PM
Yes, my sis has been experiencing similar problems. My habitat cots are normal, but her basic white mradow was practically double my basic white meadow cost. A lot of decor there is also double my prices, as well as upgraded versions of habitats, even gold prices

Again, you are responding to a very old thread.

kooky panda
06-20-13, 02:18 PM
Please do not bump old threads.
Closing thread to avoid confusion

Here is a more current thread on the prices for habitants.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51291-Cheap-Expansions-no-lower-Maps-needed-Higher-habitants&p=655214&viewfull=1#post655214