PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sales

wiggles2288
05-30-12, 03:24 PM
Why is it my friends have had gem sales and I have not seen a single gem sale yet? I have been playing for a while (at level 48).

dalula
05-30-12, 03:35 PM
Gem sales are supposedly random. Others get it while others don't. I havent had a gem sale in months on my iPod, but i have sales daily on my iPad. Sorry you didnt get a sale, I havent had one either.

kimikayyz
06-10-12, 06:48 AM
I've been playing since I found out they released FS for android...only about Easter time...I've never seen a gem sale. Random or not, this annoys the sh out of me....especially when I get a neighbor saying something about the gems they got b/c 'thank goodness for the gem sale.' Then i go look and nothing. Ever... :( My mom has an iPad and iPhone and she says she gets them every single week. Team Lava....are you Android haters? I haz a sad. :(

Imogine
06-10-12, 02:17 PM
I've seen the offers, but I can't buy them .. I have android too.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-15-12, 07:41 AM
Those who get the gem sales ... anyone having a problem with gem sales? Have things changed ... I ask, because when I've purchased them before, I had no problems, but this morning (6/15), it failed several times, I ended up with three receipts and was being taken to some Google checkout that I've never seen before. I emailed TL, but I've not heard back as yet. What communication I've received, is confusing. Looks like all orders were cancelled, but I'm just not sure. Was the payment method changed recently??

MomsHouseofSweets
06-15-12, 07:47 AM
I have an Android tablet. Today was the first time I've received a gem sale notice, but have been able to purchase gems in the past. Had a problem this morning (see today's post above) and am waiting to hear back about it. Do most Android users not receive gem sale notices?

As an update to my post this morning (#5 above), no gems have shown up as yet. Problem orders may have been cancelled, but I'm a bit *** shy to try to purchase again.

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 07:59 AM
I get gem sales often

sofiarose10
06-22-12, 03:50 AM
I have not had gem sales offer in all teamlava games for a few months. I have the New iPad. I wonder why?

cooreygirl
06-22-12, 03:51 PM
I have been trying to buy gems for weeks but when I tap the gems icon it's blank and doesn't give me an option to buy. Any one else have this problem? Or a solution?

wiggles2288
07-18-12, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the imput. I've still had no sales and I'm at level 62 on an iPad 2. I can buy gems just not at the discount that my children and in laws have gotten. One of my kids is even on an android device. Geesh this is ridiculous! It doesn't feel very random to me, when my daughter and MIN get one every week and I can't even get one!