PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breed Tracking Chart was taken down

rubyredrhum
05-30-12, 11:35 AM
When I first saw this I was so thankful because I can maybe get a Diamond Dragon and what dragon I want based from other people's combinations.

The tracking chart was made to everyone and for everyone to use to track breeding. Because of that, I was afraid somebody might abuse it. And yes...lately somebody has been abusing it!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Sombody was keep changing the info's there...
And today whoever that is, he/she/they deleted the first 50+ Breed Logs :mad::mad::mad:

So now it has been taken down by the creator

1crazycajun
05-30-12, 12:17 PM
Yes Ruby, but I did not take it down but instead locked it, and I have restored the information that was changed.. To those who used the chart properly please check yours and let me know if any other changes need to be fixed, pm me with the corrections needed. I will soon have a new way for those who have not abused either of my spreadsheets to be able to do what I intended for them in the first place. Be patient and all will work out

FOR THE FOOL WHO THOUGHT HE/SHE WAS BEING FUNNY, I HAVE TRACKED EVERY CHANGE AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO GOOGLE DOC SUPPORT WHO CAN AND WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. THEN I WILL HAPPILY TURN YOU IN TO THE MODERATORS OF THIS SITE !!! SO NOW I SAY TO YOU .........WAS IT WORTH IT !!!

onlymine02
10-16-13, 06:50 PM
Where can I find this chart? I would love to see it. Thank you.

yayacupcake
10-16-13, 07:02 PM
Where can I find this chart? I would love to see it. Thank you.

Best chart we have that has tooons of info is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

Under the Game Guide section.

kooky panda
10-16-13, 08:27 PM
Closing thread since this Chart is no longer active.