PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - observations

zqzqzq
05-30-12, 10:37 AM
A few observations on Dragon Story- Cute game, nice graphics good concept. *I enjoyed playing to *level *10. I am now level 24. The breeding aspect is too random. From what I can tell , it's all about luck. It is crazy to spend a week trying to accomplish a quest. Where's the fun in that? Whether it be an eagle, serpent or the illustrious diamond - there is no way of knowing how to breed. It's just random when it comes to the hybrid. I cringe at having to sell one more firestorm or fruitful after investing much time and patience. I may continue to play but I won't be buying coins. I would have better luck in Vegas.*

kierajean
05-30-12, 11:27 AM
If you would keep your dragons instead of selling them you could get a lot of coins, then you wouldn't have to buy any.

RotomGuy
05-30-12, 11:34 AM
I haven't sold any of my dragons. They produce more over the long term than selling them. As long as you have room, don't sell the Dragon's.

rubyredrhum
05-30-12, 11:54 AM
I was thinking of selling one of my Firestorms bcuz I keep getting them....But I was thinking too of not selling it cuz it will only give me 50 coins...If I keep it it makes coins for me (which is more than 50 coins)...so I ended up keeping them. I didn't sold any of my dragons for that reason. LOL a fully grown Forest dragon would sell for only 50 coins xD

arcana13
05-30-12, 11:58 AM
If you want to sell them, just sell it before feeding them anything. The selling price for a baby dragon is the same with an epic one. There's no point in growing them and sell them later, just wasting your food and time.

rubyredrhum
05-30-12, 12:05 PM
If you want to sell them, just sell it before feeding them anything. The selling price for a baby dragon is the same with an epic one. There's no point in growing them and sell them later, just wasting your food and time.

But if I got them from breeding (which cost 200 coins), I'd still prolly keep them...I'd keep them so they can make coins for me ^.^ Or ill prolly keep them until they make me 10x their breeding cost ^^

zqzqzq
05-30-12, 12:10 PM
If you would keep your dragons instead of selling them you could get a lot of coins, then you wouldn't have to buy any.

Thanks for reply. I do realize I do not have to sell hatched eggs since they contribute to increasing coins *However at the time I didn't have enough habitats. Thanks again.*

arcana13
05-30-12, 12:17 PM
I try to let thrm go early. Don't want to grow too attached to them...

crystalrayn3
05-30-12, 02:12 PM
I know this is silly but I've been selling my common/low coin producing baby dragons as soon as they hatch. The reason I labeled it silly is because I hate my Island looking cluttered. I like to be able to distinguish my breeds from each other and to display/show off my Epics and Rare breeds.

fluevogi
05-30-12, 08:55 PM
I was thinking of selling one of my Firestorms bcuz I keep getting them....But I was thinking too of not selling it cuz it will only give me 50 coins...If I keep it it makes coins for me (which is more than 50 coins)...so I ended up keeping them. I didn't sold any of my dragons for that reason. LOL a fully grown Forest dragon would sell for only 50 coins xD

But what is the point of having a huge pile of coins? You can not buy food with coins, you can not buy any I interesting dragons for coins. My treasury is overflowing with worthless coins, and there is nothing interesting I can use it for. The only thing needs so much coins is expansion. However expansion need so many maps after a given level that mystic maps become the critical limit for expansion. I started selling useless drgagons for this reason. I maxed out the number of habitat I can have , each habitat can hold so few coins anyway that it is not worth to have the max number of dragons on it anyway.