PDA

View Full Version : Gems dissappearing in Restaurant Story

theberm
05-30-12, 06:32 AM
Recently, my daughter has seen her gems dissappear in the Restaurant Story game. She stated she was searching through items to make and when she selected an item, her gem count went from 27 to 3 after the game went back to the main screen. I know that this post will most likely result in an email to tech support to understand what happened, especially after going through these forums, and that it is near impossible to get gems "refunded", but has anyone else experienced this phenomenon recently?

Thanks for any tips on how to avoid this issue in the future.

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 06:48 AM
So she's missing 24 gems most likely she clicked a box and got a random item check floor decorations for the item

RoseMeyer
05-30-12, 07:13 AM
Thanks for any tips on how to avoid this issue in the future.

U gotta watch EVERY SINGLE tap. They get you for being impatient.

theberm
05-31-12, 06:00 AM
i agree that she perhaps made a mistake, but this is like the third time it has happened where she did not apparently make a purchase but the game made a purchase anyway. i have heard of gem traps - does anyone know what these are or how they occur?

gm4eve512
10-10-12, 09:44 AM
I just had this happen today. I had 98 gems when I went to bed and when I woke up and opened the game it said I only had 12. I'm not sure what happened but I'm not very happy considering how long it takes to earn gems.

kooky panda
10-10-12, 10:30 AM
I just had this happen today. I had 98 gems when I went to bed and when I woke up and opened the game it said I only had 12. I'm not sure what happened but I'm not very happy considering how long it takes to earn gems.

For missing gems, please email support@teamlava.com They will be able to check your game to see what happened to your gems.

darbs90
10-12-12, 08:43 PM
I had the same thing happen to me today except I know where my gems went...I unintentionally bought a magic box. I was 1 gem away from buying another stove. I am so mad right now!!! To make it worse this is the third time I've bought something with gems that I didn't want to buy. Team Lava is there any way to add an "r u sure" button for magic boxes or items that cost more than10 gems? Can I get my gems back? Losing them this way makes me not want to buy them because I'm afraid if I do buy gems and don't use them right away I will wind up using them inadvertently. Please look into making a solution to this problem