PDA

View Full Version : Expansions - not amused

sarahaddicts
05-30-12, 12:03 AM
How come me and my girlfriend are both on the same expansion, mine will take 6 days and her is 2 days. Why such a huge difference when it's the exact same expansion??

Team lava please sort this out, it's unfair that it's so different :mad: :mad:

kooky panda
05-30-12, 05:05 AM
How come me and my girlfriend are both on the same expansion, mine will take 6 days and her is 2 days. Why such a huge difference when it's the exact same expansion??

Team lava please sort this out, it's unfair that it's so different :mad: :mad:

6 days?? I have not heard of one that long. Can you provide a screenshote showing 6 days so I can send over?

MiniLaura
05-30-12, 06:31 AM
6 days?? I have not heard of one that long. Can you provide a screenshote showing 6 days so I can send over?

too late for me to send you a screenshot! I now have 4 days left on my 6-day expansion.

My expansions have been all over the place. Some time ago, I had two 4-day expansions, then when TL hiked the gem prices, I went to a 2-day expansion, then when the goals were added, I had a 3-day expansion, and now I'm on a 6-day expansion.

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 06:50 AM
too late for me to send you a screenshot! I now have 4 days left on my 6-day expansion.

My expansions have been all over the place. Some time ago, I had two 4-day expansions, then when TL hiked the gem prices, I went to a 2-day expansion, then when the goals were added, I had a 3-day expansion, and now I'm on a 6-day expansion.
That's my pattern I hope I don't get the 6 day expansion like you
Last one was 3 day but still saving for the next

schachtelwirt
05-30-12, 07:28 AM
I had 3 6days expansions in a row�� my actually expansion would take 4 days but i have to save enough Money first, what isn't Easy because i have to rebuild all those rooms for the goals again����

kooky panda
05-30-12, 07:35 AM
Oh no my next expansion is coming up (2.5 million) I hope my is not the 6 days.

sarahaddicts
05-30-12, 07:35 AM
It's only got 4 days left now because my g/f only put hers on this morning, I was expecting hers to be the same as mine, but was annoyed when I found out hers was only 2 days.

sarahaddicts
05-30-12, 07:41 AM
Not sure how to upload a screenshot from iPad none on the normal image hosts I use let you, I can upload on twitter but not sure my followers would want to see it as it's a fan site twitter I use lol

kooky panda
05-30-12, 07:42 AM
Not sure how to upload a screenshot from iPad none on the normal image hosts I use let you, I can upload on twitter but not sure my followers would want to see it as it's a fan site twitter I use lol
Not needed sara, I did not realize that TL has changed the times of the expansions again.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 08:28 AM
Mine is 6 days too. Sorry to say, it is indeed the $2.5 million one for me :( My previous one was 2 days so this was a big jump.

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 08:41 AM
I haven had the 6 days yet but my next expansion is 3,000,000 still saving coins only have 2,056,000 coins

MiniLaura
05-30-12, 11:28 AM
I haven had the 6 days yet but my next expansion is 3,000,000 still saving coins only have 2,056,000 coins
my 3 mill expansion was the 6-day expansion. Sorry!
My guess is that they will be at least that long from now on.

sarahaddicts
05-30-12, 12:49 PM
This game annoys me with how everyone's times are different :(

It's to easy to spend gems aswell just accidentally spent 79 gems on speeding up a gem room, maybe it'd be good to put a double check feature on spending gems so you don't easily spend them when you don't want to. Even more unamused than I was this morning :/

lupi123
05-30-12, 08:59 PM
My next expansion requires 4,000,000. It will take me at least 6 days to get the money together. I will be very unhappy if I have to wait another 6 days. The goals require the expansion so I have to expand to complete the goals. This is getting very, very boring. I am thinking about just keeping farm and bakery and quitting all the new story games.

hertry
05-31-12, 05:28 AM
Two nbr report to me is 6 days for 2.5mill (19th block), one is 3 days, these 3 expand within these 2 days. And many are 2 days if expand before 5-24 new goal come. WTH is happening?! I will be on 2.5m expansion tomorrow when i get enough reservation (this reservation is also darn annoying, u need 2 days to 3 days to get 24pcs as it must be come from request, plus the super annoying delay bugs) if i need 6 days for expansion i will delete this game!

Suggest everyone put 1 star in appstore rating

PinkStarbelly
05-31-12, 04:49 PM
I had quite a few 2 days expansion, I then had a 4 days expansion wrapping up right before the goals started (and thought they'd stay at 4 for a few more ) but changed to 6 days. Although I consider myself a quite patient player, I have to admit I find 6 days for 4 squares a bit hard to swallow. 3-4 days I feel is the longest that I could still feel wasn't "unfair", 6 days is basically a week which is such a long time, we can only make 5 expansions in a whole month..

sweetstuff525
05-31-12, 05:48 PM
YuP I just paid for my 3,000,000 expansion and it's 6 days........atleast I'll be saving for the next one

kimdwc
05-31-12, 08:15 PM
My expansion was the 2.5 million and its 6 days. The expansion before that one was 4 days. My husband is just finished the 3 million and it was 2 days. What a joke! At least I purchased all the pet rooms at the intro gem price.

PinkStarbelly
06-01-12, 12:45 AM

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/4810cf0b.jpg

enaid03
06-01-12, 05:40 AM
As of this morning, I am starting my SECOND 6 day expansion (my first was 19th @ 2.5 million).

Its my 20th block, 3 million to expand.

queentina3
06-01-12, 06:39 PM
I had quite a few 2 days expansion, I then had a 4 days expansion wrapping up right before the goals started (and thought they'd stay at 4 for a few more ) but changed to 6 days. Although I consider myself a quite patient player, I have to admit I find 6 days for 4 squares a bit hard to swallow. 3-4 days I feel is the longest that I could still feel wasn't "unfair", 6 days is basically a week which is such a long time, we can only make 5 expansions in a whole month..

I've had the same expansions time as you this whole time, if I recall correctly. I agree with everything you've said, with the exception of 5 expansions in a month. I think that is being way overly optimistic since it takes 2-3 days just to get all the reservations needed, then you can finally start the 6 day expansion. If people don't use gems to get those extra reservations, or to speed up the expansion, they'll be lucky to get 3 expansions done in a month. I'm very close to quitting this game, as this one block I'm working on now that still has 2 days left, I've been working on it for 7 days already as I had to wait for the reservations first. I'm frustrated because so many people had 2 day expansions when I was stuck with 4, and now I have 6 day expansions but really are most like 9 days since we can't give reservations, only request them and that limits us to 20 a day. Not to mention that we can't even pre-request them if we have an expansion in the works. :(

PinkStarbelly
06-01-12, 09:13 PM
I've had the same expansions time as you this whole time, if I recall correctly. I agree with everything you've said, with the exception of 5 expansions in a month. I think that is being way overly optimistic since it takes 2-3 days just to get all the reservations needed, then you can finally start the 6 day expansion. If people don't use gems to get those extra reservations, or to speed up the expansion, they'll be lucky to get 3 expansions done in a month. I'm very close to quitting this game, as this one block I'm working on now that still has 2 days left, I've been working on it for 7 days already as I had to wait for the reservations first. I'm frustrated because so many people had 2 day expansions when I was stuck with 4, and now I have 6 day expansions but really are most like 9 days since we can't give reservations, only request them and that limits us to 20 a day. Not to mention that we can't even pre-request them if we have an expansion in the works. :(

True. I forgot about the reservations for a moment. It's definitely boring. I'm bored as it is with my 21 Sultan Suites, 6 Royal Bedroom, 6 Taj Mahal and 2 Ramen Stands. I have 22 million coins I can't do anything with and 150,000 XP stuck on level 30 AND on top of that, my expansion takes 6 days (+2-3 days preparation like you said). Idk what I'm supposed to do in the main time. Roll my thumbs and keep collecting more coins I can't use? I thing I have been noticing though is, although I might only need 10 more reservations, I still send it to my 200+ nbrs to get it as quick as possible. And with 10 to spare from the allowance of 20/day, I still find it that I have MORE than 10 to spare on my next expansion. Which makes me think that the request lingers longer than 24 hours .. Seems like nbrs that didn't accept on the day we sent it, will see it the next day and be able to help us on the next expansions while nbrs that accept the same day AFTER we already reveiced the limit of 20 will vanish into thin air. Have you ever experienced this?

queentina3
06-01-12, 09:46 PM
I have 88 neighbors and only 13 reservations in my Storage Area, and I know I needed more than 20 for the expansion that's running right now. 20 is being built and I'll be moving on to 21 in a few days. I'm not sure how many reservations I'll need for that, but I have 13 that will already be applied, so that will help a little. I know I'm not getting all my requests back though as I know some neighbors never even got my request. This next one I'm going to send to 20 the first day, and those 20 will be ones I know log into their game daily. I'm hoping by doing that, that when I go to get the rest, I can send to EVERYONE and have a bigger back-up without clogging my system. When I know I won't have to send out anymore requests for 6 days afterwards, my system should be unclogged before I have to send out new requests.

I wish TL would implement a way in all their games for us to see WHO answers our requests. It would be so useful to know. That and allowing us to gift maps/reservations/permits in Dragon/Pet Hotel/Pet Shop. They allow us to gift Banana's in Zoo 2, so why can't we gift our expansion needs in these games??? So frustrating.

cast1532
06-02-12, 12:31 AM
Are you guys saying that once you pay 2.5 million coins, you have to wait 6 days for the expansion to be finish?

queentina3
06-02-12, 08:30 AM
Are you guys saying that once you pay 2.5 million coins, you have to wait 6 days for the expansion to be finish?

Yes, and the price increases by 500,000 for every expansion it seems. So we'll then have to pay 3 mil, 3.5 mil, 4 mil and etc and still have to wait 6 days and that is just when we hit EXPAND, we have to wait 3-5 days prior to that to just get enough reservations first, as those increase for each expansion as well and since we can't gift them, or request them while an expansion is in process, it's taking forever to get 4 tiny little spots. :(

asics
06-02-12, 12:29 PM
I'm not ready for 6 day expansions. I am a bit confused though. my iPad has 17 expansion and is on 4 day expansion.
my iPhone has had 17 expansions as well but it's only taking 2 days to expand.

what's going on?

queentina3
06-02-12, 12:33 PM
I'm not ready for 6 day expansions. I am a bit confused though. my iPad has 17 expansion and is on 4 day expansion.
my iPhone has had 17 expansions as well but it's only taking 2 days to expand.

what's going on?

Nothing, you're one of those lucky few who still have 2 day expansions. I had those for about 4 expansions only. It is really unfair of TL to have everyone with different expansion times for the same level.

asics
06-02-12, 12:37 PM
oh. that really sucks.
I hope they fix it and lower it back to 1 day lol.

enaid03
06-03-12, 07:59 AM
I too am getting close to quitting the game. I'm finding a hard time finding anything to do. I have 4 more days on my 6 day expansion, and all I've been doing is collecting coins, visiting, and sending gifts. I did this on the last 6 day expansion.

I'm not looking for a game where I need to check in once a week to do an expansion. I can't redecorate, or store my pet rooms like the other TL games. So my hotel is pretty static.

So right now I'm just collecting coins waiting. I still have a couple goals that deal with expansions.

But the bigger picture - what do you do with this game when all you are doing is waiting for the expansion to complete? Unless I'm missing something, this game seems to be headed in the same direction as PSS and ZS2 where no expansions are left, and nothing to do, especially since there is no storage.

mattyboo1
06-03-12, 09:01 AM
Wonderful I'm on 2 million coins expansion and I'm being sarcastic about wonderful

SmokeyMtnGirl
06-03-12, 09:50 AM
Due to my busy schedule with my new job I don't play TL games much any more. If I start getting 6 day waits for stuff I will likely quit this one too. I don't have time to play these games all day every day. So when you have to wait a week for something and then forget to come back and check it and loose it ... takes all the fun out of the game :(

MiniLaura
06-03-12, 12:53 PM

My 6-day, 3 mill expansion is done. Next up: a 3.5 million expansion that's only three days long!

I'm a little confused, but happy.

queentina3
06-03-12, 01:36 PM
My 6-day, 3 mill expansion is done. Next up: a 3.5 million expansion that's only three days long!

I'm a little confused, but happy.

3.5 mil is what I'll be on once I get the reservations. I only need 19, so I'm hoping I'll get them today, if not hopefully tomorrow. With the way my requests have been lately, I'm not holding out too much hope. I've barely been getting 10 back a day in Pet Hotel and Dragon Story. I really hope it's only a 3 day expansion, because if it turns out to be another 6, I'll probably give up. I'm getting terribly board with having to wait over a week between requesting, then expanding, before I can do anything. I even sold a bunch of runs during this last wait and made more Sultan and Royal Bedrooms just to cut out the boredom. :(

queentina3
06-03-12, 05:43 PM
Phew, I started my expansion a little while ago and it's down to 3 days, much better than the 6 of before. I'm glad I was able to get all the reservations needed today and didn't have to wait until tomorrow AM to send out more requests. Hopefully TL won't revert back to 6 day expansions again.

sweetstuff525
06-03-12, 06:20 PM
That's good to know currently on my 3 mil expansion with 6 days which I have 3 days left ....hopefully my 3.5 mil will me like yours

hertry
06-04-12, 10:24 PM
True. I forgot about the reservations for a moment. It's definitely boring. I'm bored as it is with my 21 Sultan Suites, 6 Royal Bedroom, 6 Taj Mahal and 2 Ramen Stands. I have 22 million coins I can't do anything with and 150,000 XP stuck on level 30 AND on top of that, my expansion takes 6 days (+2-3 days preparation like you said). Idk what I'm supposed to do in the main time. Roll my thumbs and keep collecting more coins I can't use? I thing I have been noticing though is, although I might only need 10 more reservations, I still send it to my 200+ nbrs to get it as quick as possible. And with 10 to spare from the allowance of 20/day, I still find it that I have MORE than 10 to spare on my next expansion. Which makes me think that the request lingers longer than 24 hours .. Seems like nbrs that didn't accept on the day we sent it, will see it the next day and be able to help us on the next expansions while nbrs that accept the same day AFTER we already reveiced the limit of 20 will vanish into thin air. Have you ever experienced this?

I have few accounts and now know abit about how the request work. My reservation keep coming back and my other accounts are accepting my 4 days ago request.

Yes you can only get 20 requested material a day, if u request same things to 100 nbr, the first 20 respond will gift u, rest will go on arrive on next day. This sound a good news but not work everytime.

In case today u need marble next day u need rock, today u get 20 marble and next day u still getting marble. But you may able to overwrite the request by request again in next day. Then your nbr will send u the new thing. But again not guarantee

For me even im lucky one with 3 days expansion only, but as per everyone say ... No goal, no update, stuck at level 30, not able to decorate, no use for the 10million money. I decided to quit. Only logon to send daily gems, then close.

cast1532
06-04-12, 11:46 PM
I think the time on when to expand really counts on what section you are going to build. Once I went from 12 hours to one day then back to 12 hours.

All the people who has the six day expansion, how much does your gem rooms costs?

enaid03
06-07-12, 04:40 PM
My gem rooms are crazy pricing - it went from manageable (I waited hours too long to buy my tea room) to out of control.

The other issue I'm having now - after FINALLY finishing two 6 day expansions, I can do my next one. So I requested a reservation from my neighbors, and 12 hours later, not one has sent one back. I find that a little fishy. Its bad enough to wait 6 days to play the game, but how long am I going to need to wait to get 9 more reservations?

No, my pricing/number or reservations is the same for wherever I want to build. I just need NINE. You would think in 12 hours someone would send me one? Or is the delayed reservations another method for TL to slow the game down? Its already at a snail pace.

dria_91
06-08-12, 10:11 AM
My 2.5 million expansion will take 3 days. Not too bad I guess. I've been having 2 day expansions for a while now. I just hope I won't get a 6 day expansion. That will be horrible!

DragonmasterC99
06-20-13, 11:21 AM
I havent had expansions this long, what levels are you? I am lv 40, so maybe it hasnt affected me...yet. the bighest was 2-3 days

lesami
06-23-13, 04:27 AM
I havent had expansions this long, what levels are you? I am lv 40, so maybe it hasnt affected me...yet. the bighest was 2-3 days

Hi Dragonmaster this thread nearly is over 1 year old I don't think that many people play this game anymore. This forum is like a ghost town, I have fully expanded and never had to wait 6 days I'm on level 113 and really bored with it ��