PDA

View Full Version : Evolve wont let me get my dragon!

shadowkat71
05-29-12, 05:52 PM
I've evolved a dragon but now that's it's ready - nothing I do will make it give up my egg! And I lost two dragons and an upgraded red rocks - any help would be appreciated

kooky panda
05-29-12, 07:00 PM
I've evolved a dragon but now that's it's ready - nothing I do will make it give up my egg! And I lost two dragons and an upgraded red rocks - any help would be appreciated
Try restarting your device.

shadowkat71
05-29-12, 07:34 PM
Hi - I have - Ive hard reset my iPhone twice now but nothing seems to work :(

kooky panda
05-29-12, 07:40 PM
Hi - I have - Ive hard reset my iPhone twice now but nothing seems to work :(

Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store. You will not lose your game, it is saved on Team Lavas servers.

shadowkat71
05-29-12, 08:01 PM
Thanks but it didnt work - do you have any other options I can try please?

shadowkat71
05-29-12, 08:48 PM
Now I have another dragon that wants to evolve but since the "nest" is in use, I can't do anything. One thing is that I I go to the dragont hat wants to evolve it will put me into the evolve nest but I can only move it around not get my ready egg out. And once your out of the move thing, you can get back into it unless you go to the other dragon and start again!!

shadowkat71
05-29-12, 09:29 PM
Know what? I'm gonna just Try and sell the thing if it's no going to work in the nExt few days

pinkster73
05-29-12, 09:32 PM
Try emailing teamlava support and maybe they can look into your game.

shadowkat71
05-29-12, 10:56 PM
Try emailing teamlava support and maybe they can look into your game.

Thanks for that - I've done that now :) hoping I can keep the habitat and the dragon

shadowkat71
05-30-12, 08:01 PM
I asked for help before as my "evolve" habitat is holding an egg hostage and wont let me get it even though it says "ready now". I have reset this, wiped it and reinstalled it and tried heaps of other things to - if not fix it - then try and delete/sell this but it still wont work. This is the third day its been like this, i have two other dragons that need to evolve and i cant even get another habitat - can SOMEONE please help me! (It has sparkles all over it too) i have pics of what its NOT doing but cnat figure out how to load them here -

driftboutique
05-30-12, 08:12 PM
Oh no :( I think the only thing to do now is email support@teamlava.com -- good luck!

shadowkat71
05-30-12, 08:55 PM
Oh no :( I think the only thing to do now is email support@teamlava.com -- good luck!

I did two days ago - :( how long does it usually take for support to get back to someone?

pinkster73
05-30-12, 09:18 PM
I did two days ago - :( how long does it usually take for support to get back to someone?

It can take up to 5 business days. You should have received an automated reply right away.

shadowkat71
05-30-12, 09:24 PM
Cool thanks for that - may wait a tad longer before I delete the whole thing :(. Don't want to but it may come to that

pinkster73
05-30-12, 09:29 PM
Cool thanks for that - may wait a tad longer before I delete the whole thing :(. Don't want to but it may come to that

Make sure you check your spam folder. And don't send them new emails, respond back to the one they send you.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 10:27 PM
Make sure you check your spam folder. And don't send them new emails, respond back to the one they send you.

Also, after five business days, you can send a PM to DaojinWildfire to check on the status of your ticket.

shadowkat71
06-05-12, 02:35 AM
Also, after five business days, you can send a PM to DaojinWildfire to check on the status of your ticket.

Hi-no answer from anyone on this yet - now all my dragons are ready to evolve but I can't do anything - :(. How do I send a pm??

kooky panda
06-05-12, 05:01 AM
Hi-no answer from anyone on this yet - now all my dragons are ready to evolve but I can't do anything - :(. How do I send a pm??

click link to send DW a message. Give him your ticket number and this thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=136

shadowkat71
06-25-12, 10:42 AM
Can't find the original emails - nothing's changed at all - have nice healthy dragons but can't evolve them - will have to start again with regards to the emails I think :(