PDA

View Full Version : I have a Suggestion TeamLava...

DragonTauro
05-29-12, 06:52 AM
I've noticed some DS players don't like people posting on their "wall" so I think an ability to "lock" your wall should be available?

I'd also like to be able to see who has gifted me gold as I can only see that once a day when I gift back, but I'd like to be able to send a "thank you" MSG back to the rest but I can't remember who gifted me as there's too many!

Also an ability to "bookmark" an island. I say this because sometimes we have too many nieghbours but find a user with a very cool island or interesting info on their wall and we want to visit them again another time without adding them to our long neighbour list? ;)

Social Rating; Please change the image of a 4 to an egg or something because the 4 looks out of place and boring!

Oh and please lower the price of the nests and reduce the amount of gold needed to speed things up please?

Otherwise thanks for the game! :cool:

decler
05-29-12, 03:48 PM
I agree with your suggestions. Very good!

decler
05-29-12, 03:49 PM
I also think we should be able to delete a post we have placed on someone's wall. Like if we didn't spell a word correctly or something.

cubsrock1908
05-29-12, 03:50 PM
I like the bookmark idea and also NOT MAKE THE POISIN DRAGON COST SO MUCH GOLD!!

sweetstuff525
05-29-12, 03:54 PM
I like the bookmark idea and also NOT MAKE THE POISIN DRAGON COST SO MUCH GOLD!!

You can breed it you don't need gold

mattyboo1
05-29-12, 03:59 PM
why would you want to lock your wall

mattyboo1
05-29-12, 03:59 PM
any dragon can be bred even a diamond dragon

mattyboo1
05-29-12, 04:00 PM
you think the poisin dragon costs a lot well look at the diamond dragon

cubsrock1908
05-29-12, 04:02 PM
You can breed it you don't need gold

The dragon u need to breed it cost 200 gold!

mattyboo1
05-29-12, 04:04 PM
the dragon you need to breed it can also be BRED

mattyboo1
05-29-12, 04:04 PM
you can get the diamond dragon without spending a single gold at least i think

sparks229
05-29-12, 06:38 PM
my neighbor bred a diamond with mindvolt and life. lots of people think it's firestorm and island/serpent so it's probably possible.

anyways, i really like your suggestions. the only thing i wouldn't like on my walls are add me messages because i chat with my neighbors a lot :)

sweetstuff525
05-29-12, 06:46 PM
The dragon u need to breed it cost 200 gold!

You want to breed red and blue which makes purple ones you get the purple you can breed purple and green for poison

Faelinsara
05-29-12, 10:27 PM
Cubsrock,

I guess people aren't very helpful today. The dragons needed to breed the Poison Dragon are as follows:

First you need a purple dragon, right? well to get the purple dragon simply breed your Fire dragon with your water dragon and you will get what is called the Magic Dragon or purple dragon.
Secondly, you will need your Green/Forest dragon.

Just put the Magic/Purple Dragon in the breeding den with your Green/Forest dragon.

Once you have your magic dragon you can then breed the other two new ones as well, by simply mixing the Magic/purple with blue to get the coral dragon, and/or with yellow to get the genie dragon.

Hope that helps you save some gold.

DragonTauro
05-29-12, 11:41 PM
Thanks Fealinsara, very helpful! :)

But back on topic...glad my suggestions are good ones ;)
Anymore people want to add? Hope TL are taking notes? ;)