PDA

View Full Version : Mastering IOS vs Android

Snapenath
05-29-12, 03:04 AM
Hi there,

Hubby started his own farm (huh huh let me laugh) on his Samsung phone (ie Android) yesterday, and something stroke me... After planting three or four times his 11 x 11 farm with strawberries, they were already fully mastered. Then after 1 not-even-whole field of carrots, it was matered to the first leaf!
So now I am wondering, dont androids need to plant and harvest the same amount of one crop to master it as IOS?? Or was this a bug?
He planted his whole field with potates yesterday evening, so I'll see tonight when he gets home and harvest them if this is still the same, but if I count well, 11 x 11 - the apple tree = 120. So he should be a little over half way through the bar for the first leaf, right?

bbieprnc
05-29-12, 05:29 AM
That doesn't sound right - I have Android and it takes me the same amount of leaves as counted and posted on other threads. Maybe I need to get Samsung instead of Motorola. ;-)

Snapenath
05-29-12, 05:35 AM
That doesn't sound right - I have Android and it takes me the same amount of leaves as counted and posted on other threads. Maybe I need to get Samsung instead of Motorola. ;-)

Well I was really surprised too, so i thought it was maybe different for Android.
Or maybe it was only for the first levels..

nmishii
05-29-12, 05:54 AM
Strawberries are supposed to be faster to master for all. Don't know the count.

I am on an Android. Samsung.

Snapenath
05-29-12, 05:57 AM
Thanks nmishii, so maybe that's why. I didn't remember they were so fast to master on my Iphone and on my sons'.

pinkster73
05-29-12, 08:27 AM
Nmishii is right, as always. Strawberries are faster to master, although I've never seen actual stats.

viviansmo
05-29-12, 08:35 AM
strawberries are definitely less leaves, but I thought carrots were the same as everything else... 500 leaves is it? which would be 167 plants. Are you sure he only planted the one field of carrots?

Snapenath
05-29-12, 08:39 AM
Yes, I am sure because he planted it partly with carrots and the other part with cabbage.
I'll check later when he comes back and harvests his potatoes :)

pinkster73
05-29-12, 08:46 AM
I'm pretty sure carrots are the same as everything else too.

Snapenath
05-30-12, 11:02 PM
Ok guys you were right, the other crops seem to be mastered the same as on IOS.

I have yet noticed some differences between both games. On the Samsung the colours are so much more beautiful and bright, but it is much less playable. The screen of the Iphone is really much better and more sensitive.

Also two other advantages on Android: the stars (and the collectibles) when you water are much, much more little and doesn't bother as much as on IOS where they are enormous.
And while you are visiting other farms to water them, if your crops are ready to harvest, there is a little message on the screen to let you know that they are, and same if you receive a message on your profile. I think it is a pretty good option!

nmishii
05-30-12, 11:08 PM
The Samsung phones have an AMOLED display to make it more beautiful and bright. I love it on my phone.

I like the smaller stars. I get big stars on RS and BS and thought that everyone got smaller stars on Farm. Hopefully TL won't read this thread and change it.

Snapenath
05-31-12, 12:15 AM
The Samsung phones have an AMOLED display to make it more beautiful and bright. I love it on my phone.

I like the smaller stars. I get big stars on RS and BS and thought that everyone got smaller stars on Farm. Hopefully TL won't read this thread and change it.

Unless they change it to small star for everyone, it is really much more pleasant this way!

ariesblu
06-12-12, 08:43 PM
I don't think I've read a post yet of an Android player completing collectibles yet. I've only read that occurring for ios people.

pinkster73
06-12-12, 09:28 PM
I don't think I've read a post yet of an Android player completing collectibles yet. I've only read that occurring for ios people.

You're not surprised are you?

ariesblu
06-12-12, 09:34 PM
You're not surprised are you?
Ya know not at all. Nothing surprises me anymore. I just wanted to know if it were even possible for even one Android person, for sometimes I am unaware of things. :rolleyes:

bbieprnc
06-13-12, 06:09 AM

I have completed collectibles but have not mastered - yes, I have tons and tons of 3 out of the 4 items on a lot of them, but have bunch of tool racks and beehives - you want some? They are selling for next to nothing ...:-)

ThorVII
06-15-12, 07:32 PM
Strange about the carrots