PDA

View Full Version : Diamond dragon?

baybienessa
05-28-12, 07:57 PM
I've read about island and firestorm making a diamond, so I just gave it a try and the breeding time said "2 Days" could I have a diamond egg on the way? This is the first try with a firestorm and island.

sweetstuff525
05-28-12, 08:03 PM
I've read about island and firestorm making a diamond, so I just gave it a try and the breeding time said "2 Days" could I have a diamond egg on the way? This is the first try with a firestorm and island.

Omg I'm so jelous yes you have a DIAMOND congrats what level was ur dragons?

baybienessa
05-28-12, 08:10 PM
Firestorm and Island were both level 4. I don't know if it matters but I put them in the den in that order. I selected Firestorm then Island. I haven't been too lucky with getting an eagle, I have like 8 firestorms and not one eagle yet.

baybienessa
05-28-12, 08:11 PM
And thank you. :)

sunstorm01
05-28-12, 09:03 PM
Whoo hoo!! Congrats.. That's how I got mine. But mine were level 10 and 6.

doraemon1121
05-29-12, 01:29 AM
i am trying this combination
first got a fruitful hatching now
second attempt is breeding
needs 16 hrs
i think it is a mist dragon

CampingTime
05-29-12, 01:38 AM
i am trying this combination
first got a fruitful hatching now
second attempt is breeding
needs 16 hrs
i think it is a mist dragon

It might not be a mist that you have there. I just had a 14 hour mist come out of the breeder. Methinks Team Lava is playing with the breeding times! ��

Darkstorm2
05-29-12, 05:14 AM
I have tried breeding for a diamond dragon egg about 50 times without success.. Congrats on your diamond dragon!!!!

rottnk9s
05-29-12, 01:20 PM
I think I have a diamond brewing as well. It is a 2 day breeding so I am pretty excited!! If it is it was from an Eagle and a Serpent ... both level 10

sweetstuff525
05-29-12, 01:48 PM
I think I have a diamond brewing as well. It is a 2 day breeding so I am pretty excited!! If it is it was from an Eagle and a Serpent ... both level 10

Congrats .... Right now I'm evolving my serpent to level 10 will try to do the same

viviansmo
05-29-12, 02:02 PM
Firestorm and Island were both level 4. I don't know if it matters but I put them in the den in that order. I selected Firestorm then Island. I haven't been too lucky with getting an eagle, I have like 8 firestorms and not one eagle yet.

Congratulations on the Diamond!
I tried over 10 times to get an Eagle... finally gave up. Maybe I should try for Diamond and I might get lucky too? ;)

gorgeously_me
05-31-12, 03:59 AM
Haha..ive tried breeding the island and firestorm to get a diamond dragon for three times but all i get is an island dragon..hmm..