PDA

View Full Version : How do you report people on pet shop story and what does reporting do

lexiexanga
05-28-12, 01:53 PM
Nothing bad is happening but people are talking about reporting and I don't know what it means or how to do it

kooky panda
05-28-12, 03:50 PM
Nothing bad is happening but people are talking about reporting and I don't know what it means or how to do it

Are you talking about reporting an issue or reporting other players in game for inappropriate behavior?

sunstorm01
05-28-12, 04:33 PM
You hold your off button and your home button on your device together at the same time for only a second or so- click, snapshot of " innapropriate behaviour, swearing, harrasing etc" goes straight into your photos- they then email that to support. This is called " reporting".

Denel31
05-29-12, 06:31 PM
Good to know info. Thanks KP!

pinkster73
05-29-12, 06:34 PM
Good to know info. Thanks KP!

Uhhh, kooky gave no info. It was sunstorm.

Denel31
05-30-12, 04:52 PM
Uhhh, kooky gave no info. It was sunstorm.

So sorry, my bad. Good info sunstorm! : )

KittiesRCool2
05-08-14, 06:57 AM
you hold your off button and your home button on your device together at the same time for only a second or so- click, snapshot of " innapropriate behaviour, swearing, harrasing etc" goes straight into your photos- they then email that to support. This is called " reporting".
thanks!

KittiesRCool2
05-08-14, 07:03 AM
[] keeps posting on my wall, and she's bullying me! Please, she won't stop!

kooky panda
05-08-14, 08:49 AM
[] keeps posting on my wall, and she's bullying me! Please, she won't stop!
Discussing in game harassment is not forum appropriate due to privacy reasons.
To report inappropriate in game behavior, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Provide them your storm ID, game and game name.
Also provide them the game name of the other player and their storm ID if you know it.
Attaching screen shots of the inappropriate comments on your wall is helpful.

Thanks