PDA

View Full Version : I have a theory about this Diamond Dragon business...

kyliesimonton
05-28-12, 01:42 PM
Ooooookay, just hang with me for a minute or two.

Anyone notice in the dragon section of the market menu that the crystal dragon section is outlined by all of the other colors? I did. I think that in order to be able to produce a Diamond Dragon egg, we're going to have to put all of those colors together.

Remember your Magic (Purple) Dragon? How'd you get it? By breeding your Fire (Red) and Water (Blue) Dragons together.

Obviously, you can't get all the colors onto the breeding den without having a hybrid or two in there. I believe that you're going to need: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Purple. How are you supposed to do that? Well here's what I think:

Purple is a mixture of red and blue. So that's your 3 colors right there. That would leave you with 2 colors left. Either the Fruitful or Fairy Dragon. I'm going to go with the Fairy. Magic (Purple) with a Fairy (Green and Yellow) Dragon. [See: Magic Fairy]

Sadly, I have not had luck to obtain a Fairy Dragon yet, so maybe some of you could test my theory out? I'm sure it's not going to be a One Shot Wonder, it'll more than likely take a few tries.

I've heard of the Island/Firestorm rumor, but I've tried several times to no avail. Tell me what you guys think.

Also, feel free to add me - kyliesimonton .

RotomGuy
05-28-12, 01:51 PM
Island and Firestorm is correct. The Islands water and the Firestorms fire make the magic. Or there is Serpent and Eagle. Or Life and Mindvolt. Anything that has the 4 basic elements in.

PinkStarbelly
05-28-12, 09:25 PM
Since the new Magic hybrids came out, I'm highly skeptical of cross-breeding magic until you'd want 1 of those hybrids. It's stick with hybrids of the 4 basic elements.

dotranwumpas
10-07-12, 03:25 PM
Cngrats, your the first ever person to figure out how to get a diamond

darkrandy
10-07-12, 04:09 PM
Magic and Fairy, interesting...

smile4katie
10-08-12, 04:35 AM
I got mine with a Fruitful and a Coral :)

MazShaddix
10-08-12, 08:16 AM
I might try it out next time I breed as I'm currently breeding ransoms together lol

telynau
10-08-12, 04:52 PM
Majic is "Hot Water" (remember from Dragon Mother's quest?) two of the elements: Fire & Water.

Fruitful (from one of Rex's quests) is the two elements Air & Forest; as is Fairy, and others I can't think of right now.

Why not :) ? Anything is possible in this game. I don't believe there is any particular or specific breeding really. My hypothesis is achieving a Diamond dragon requires completing all of the basic quests. The goals/quests are there for a reason...maybe just to give us something to do to level-up faster...or are an integral part of the game.

Good luck to everyone on their quest of finding the elusive Diamond Dragon.

(DotRanWumpas, it's not funny I know, but you being overrun in a stampeded of Diamond dragons is humourous to say the least. if there were awards for most prolific Diamond breeder you would take top honours. Hats off to you :) )

PDAGuppies
10-08-12, 05:55 PM
I think that this theory was all ready thought of.

Horntail21
10-08-12, 06:02 PM
I just got a diamond and I have a lot of quests left. Magic is just magic. Like I'm pretty sure if you breed two magics together you can only get another magic. Not a red blue hybrid.

Horntail21
10-08-12, 06:04 PM
If you look at the diamond symbol it has five colors. Each one singular. You need four of the five for a diamond. Purple only counts as purple not red and blue

10-08-12, 09:44 PM
Idid not have anthing in the breeder so i put majic lvl 8 ad fairy lvl 10 and got breeding time of 5 hrs. Whih soud e a parakeet but how is that possible?

10-08-12, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE=112166;421435]Idid not have anthing in the breeder so i put majic lvl 8 ad fairy lvl 10 and got breeding time of 5 hrs. Whih soud e a parakeet but how is that possible?[/QUOTE]

Used gold and this is a parakeet. Been trying to get one. So i' m happy. Majic annd eagle gave me 16 hours.??? Will let you know as gold is short.

10-09-12, 02:49 AM
charm....

citius
10-09-12, 05:55 AM
Idid not have anthing in the breeder so i put majic lvl 8 ad fairy lvl 10 and got breeding time of 5 hrs. Whih soud e a parakeet but how is that possible?

IT happens.. I just pretend the genes of Magic is too weak to make a combo.. :)