PDA

View Full Version : constructive comments :)

libbyjoyous
05-28-12, 10:51 AM
Hi Tl! First I want to congradulate you on creating another smashing game with pet shop story! Ive been totally addicted since I started a few days ago. The pets are cute and crossbreeding is SO much fun :) I also play farm story and so far this is the only other game I have really got into. (Like I needed to spend MORE time in another world!)

There are some things ive noticed that could use a little tweeking..

What's the difference between "displays" and "decor"? Currently nothing.. but it would be really cool if the displays were like the trees in farm story.. after a certain amount of time you can collect a set amount of coins.. this suggestion stems from a slight lack of income as well. So many pets to get and so little money! This has gotten a little better as ive progressed but it would just be neat for a display to have purpose like in a real pet shop.

The many different kinds of parts to need and gift is a little overwhelming.. ie plank and brown plank are so similar! And the same goes for hooks and cusions and panels etc. I had several nbrs send me a brown plank instead of a plank (it is listed first and most of my friends are newbies like me) so maybe condense this list a little.. or at least in the future don't just change the color of a part.. come up with a new part!

Also it would be awesome to have a gift that we can sell for coins... like the dog bowl in farm story. This would help give a tad more income and provide a gift that is useful for everyone reguardless if they are building anything or not (lets face it someday I wont be trying to build three pens at once)

But all and all this game is a good one... its a little discouraging to see so many negitive comments on the forum... so to my fellow players remember that teamlava is made up of real people who are trying to be creative and make a LARGE group of people happy. Dont be so mean and show a little appreciation. When you do see something you think should be changed come up with some nice things you can say first... like you would in real life :)

Thanks TL for a great game! And thanks for providing this forum for our use :)

Denel31
05-29-12, 06:06 PM
All good ideas, and i think we all love TL and PSS, otherwise we will not play or care. Just wait till you have no room to grow or display what you bought with hard earn money just cause you love the game and items and want your shop to look special. I'm all pro positive ideas and solutions rather than complaint, but what do you do when it feels nobody listens. The only thing players want more than anything is Expansion. Players are loosing interest because cannot grow shop or cannot display all their items, including pets. Players are storing pets that they bought or obtained with much difficulty and cant collect from them as a result. Other players are just plain giving up and abandoning shops and pets without further notice. Just yesterday I removed over 300 of my neighbors that have been inactive for over a month.
I have been playing game since December and had about 700 neighbors. They all want but one thing, continue playing game and grow shop, is what the game is meant to be.
TL has a good thing going here, but will be loosing it soon as I lost my neighbors.

And that is my humble opinion, not a complaint.

lefemmenikita14
05-29-12, 06:19 PM
I so agree we love the game otherwise i would not of spent my hard earned money playing and buying all the pets and decor. Now i question what was the point! Can i display all that decor and displays. No......! Cannot even put out all my pets. So, i have them in storage. Why you may ask? Because there is no no no room.....!!!! The people that are true pet shop players have been posting and posting for an answer about expansion. Is anyone listening is the question. Losing many players because there is no choice but to abandon game that cannot grow. Want to stay with it but we just need an answer if it is possible to expand.

libbyjoyous
05-29-12, 11:55 PM
Oh dont get me wrong im sure im gonna want expansions too...
I just know how it feels when noo one says thank you.. or good job ever... and there can be alot of negitivity on the forum. And in the online world people say things they normally wouldnt say. In a way they normally wouldnt say it. Jus trying to remind people to be kind too...

On a side note.. 700 nbrs?????? I have issues keeping up with fourty on farm and now adding pet story... but 700?? How do you do it?

Denel31
05-30-12, 04:03 PM
Oh dont get me wrong im sure im gonna want expansions too...
I just know how it feels when noo one says thank you.. or good job ever... and there can be alot of negitivity on the forum. And in the online world people say things they normally wouldnt say. In a way they normally wouldnt say it. Jus trying to remind people to be kind too...

On a side note.. 700 nbrs?????? I have issues keeping up with fourty on farm and now adding pet story... but 700?? How do you do it?

I post regularly at forums and I read a lot of the posts. I even posted thread thanking TL for this last upgrade which included level up cap and best pets ever since valentine update. And many times thanked the staff and moderators for a job well done. Some of us do know and remember to use the word thanks. But I think most are also reaching their own cap max of patience. I will worry if and when they stop posting and requesting changes because it may mean not caring or quitting.

About my no longer 700 neighbors. I guess I'm very social : ) but also I never say no to neighbors requests. I don't loose anything by adding, and I always visit back and play with all gifters and requesterers because they are usually your regulars. Lately I'm becoming much more careful because I want to keep the ones I have. I only have 403 right now and I think only 200 of those are real active. The others are come and go. But I always visit those 200 because they are always there and I can count on them. This game is nothing without neighbors. Did you know that?

So having said that, you think the game will last much longer if they keep leaving due to no expansion? I think not. And I think that even if new ones come to play once they realize there's an expansion issue, they will not last longer either. The game is great and like I said before TL has a good thing going here, but needs upgrade and they have the power and tools to fix it. I refuse to believe that the developers did not think about the expansion issue when the game is about buying pets to make your shop grow and have the best variety of pets and store display. Is even encourage at the shop rating Icon "improve your pet shop by buying more pet types from the market". TL can and is releasing new games all the time, they can also upgrade this one with a new version, and if they cant, then they should tell us straight out. That is all we want. Answers.

Denel31
05-30-12, 04:24 PM
And by the way, have you ever placed a pet in storage? Well I have 121 pets and 18 of tbose are in storage because there's not enough room. I hope you never have to be put in that position because you are not gonna like it either.

lefemmenikita14
05-30-12, 04:26 PM
You said it girl. Part of the Pet shop is the friends and laughs you have with neighbors all over the USA and world. There are many of us pet lovers who enjoy the shop not for just the pets but the neighbors
that share in the enjoyment. Its great helping out the children starting out and telling the things you have learned. None of us want to see our neighbors stop playing because there s no "choice" if the expansion question is not answered. I do not want my pets and decor in storage after i worked so hard to reach goals and levels. Team Lava owes us a answer. The question is why are they silent?

meowwmixx
05-30-12, 11:30 PM
can we play on a computer or only on a phone/tablet since its an app??

pinkster73
05-31-12, 08:18 AM
can we play on a computer or only on a phone/tablet since its an app??

You can't play on a computer.