PDA

View Full Version : this is getting ridiculous

hsquared
05-28-12, 02:06 AM
so TWICE in the same week i've accidentally clicked on the steampunk box & gotten TWO unattractive items i will NEVER use (didn't like that theme much to begin with) & the reason i accidentally clicked on the box? because when i'm trying to play my game, the ads for the new items that i am ALREADY aware of & do NOT need reminding about & when i accidentally tap 'ok' because these ads pop up always right as i'm serving food or something, it takes me to the box screen & then clicks on the steampunk box. this is ridiculous. teamlava, if you're going to set up such annoying gem traps & NOT EVER MAKE A CONFIRMATION BUTTON, at least refund us players our gems back!!! i've seen wayyyy too many threads on this forum complaining about accidentally losing gems - why does TL keep ignoring our request for a simple confirmation button? this is getting way put of hand & even though i like many things about this game, the amount of frustration/annoyance it has caused me makes me not even want to play anymore. that, & the fact that it's ruled by such a greedy money-making obsessed company!!! come on guys, make the game more fun & easier for US - not just so you can make a quick buck!!!

/endrant

pinkster73
05-28-12, 08:48 AM
Don't hold your breath.

SmokeyMtnGirl
05-28-12, 09:19 AM
That's why they pop up when they do. You're right .. it isn't right or fair.

sourlicorice2
05-28-12, 09:30 AM
Money speaks louder than words sometimes. I highly doubt a confirmation button will be added. It's been asked for since before I started playing a year ago. If they were going to add one they would have by now. I myself have stopped spending real money on these games cause I just got sick and tired of all the gem traps and TL instead of adding a confirm button instead add more gem traps aka farm story. I'll continue to enjoy playing these games for free but until TL add a confirm button my wallets closed. I'm going on about 3 months now with no purchases of gems. Won't be buying any next month, the month after and probably never cause there won't ever be a confirm button. Money speaks to loud and blinds them to the fact that players like me who have spent tons of money will eventually say enough is enough and close their wallet. Not very good business sense if you ask me.

hsquared
05-28-12, 04:13 PM
i'm not spending money on gems either (never have, never will)! i've been playing this game for about two years & it has just gotten worse & worse as time goes on with connectivity issues, ads, unnecessary additions, etc. the game before all this nonsense was incredibly fun to play - now it's more of an annoyance!! does TL choose to not listen to their customers on purpose or what?

kancilkiller
05-28-12, 05:59 PM
I never will spend a single cent on this game. especially if they did not fix this annoying bug.

tracmac
05-31-12, 06:16 PM
I want to spend some money on RS to enhance my game play, but I lost 10 gems in an hour because I was tapping too fast.

I don't want my cash to disappear on stupid traps so I won't be buying at this time.

When TL make a better commitment to players and put in some sort of confirmation protocol I will.

ariesblu
05-31-12, 06:22 PM
They don't refund on accidental purchases made on scenarios they create.

ariesblu
05-31-12, 06:22 PM
Curious, what are the two items that you came away with?

mattyboo1
05-31-12, 06:27 PM
I lost 100 gems to a coin gem trap

tracmac
05-31-12, 10:22 PM
How terrible.
it's disheartening when you work so hard to accumulate them. You must have been peeved.

hsquared
05-31-12, 11:16 PM
i came away with a steampunk couch & a steampunk dog. both of which i dont like!!

katsevek
06-01-12, 05:34 AM
All the games are getting outofcontrol ready to go back to facebook. I am loyal player over 2 years have spent so much money on these games. Fs,rs,bs, I am not spending any more it is out of hand , re :fs youdont make enough money I have over 300 nhbrs most stopped playing , everything cost gems your clothes expire umm would they at walmart nooooooo... You all have lives as I do we can't be o here 24/7 but our clothes expire so aggravating. And expansions so rediciously expensive realy come on.. Why can't we "find gems" in others shops restraints bakeries? I mean what is up you make all the nice things cost gems. And you can't realyexpand with out buying gems it cost to much .. Pretty soon no one will be playing these games greedy is greedy give us guys a break And these so called contests why rant they on our wall I'm playing on an iPad nota computer.. Grrr just getting so tired of it.. Lower the cost drop the gem traps you are rich enough by now really. Please help us guys out.... Storm katsevek

katsevek
06-01-12, 05:35 AM
Me too steam punk is ugly stuff , getting sick of all this ... Posted before

portiaandluis
06-01-12, 05:38 AM
All the pop ups forget to say is "THIS IS A STICK UP" They are not a very polite theif. And this enticing ppl to spin the wheel & gamble😳😳😳😳

connets5
06-01-12, 07:29 AM
i have had this happen to me aswell i had 30 gems and lost them due to the advert that came up when i went onto the game and got something i did not even like/want they really need to get a CONFORMATION button if they really want people to play this game because all it is doing is annoying people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hsquared
06-02-12, 08:14 PM
i just can't believe teamlava's audacity by COMPLETELY ignoring our repeated requests. what a company dedicated to customer service!

ariesblu
06-02-12, 08:15 PM
How dreadful.

purpsandherb
06-05-12, 12:10 AM
yeah I never have bought gems. I wanted too but I'm scared. I'm scared of loosing them! I've already lost gems I've played hours for! right now I hav 0 gems. zero! the last gems I had I was saving them for awhile, few months, for a 24gem box. I got it but wont be doin it again, for that price I rather give the gems for something I know for sur what I'm gettin. maybe, big maybe, if they add a confirm button or some other helpin tool, I will purchase gems. o and there has to be a half off sale!