PDA

View Full Version : Time for a gem sale

dillydiner
05-27-12, 10:59 PM
hey teamlava: it has been ages since we had a sale on gems. I haven't bought any recently but might be tempted with a sale. It is the least you can do since you still have those delightful gem traps that steal them when you click too fast while preparing food and end up losing 5 gems to finish a dish instantly...like whoever really needs to do that? And honestly, you,tempted me more when you had special items as gift with purchase...I got some of the Chinese decor that way. RUN A SALE!!! I know many of us are fed up with spending real money on these games, but I enjoy playing and of all the vices I could have, this is pretty benign

sweetstuff525
05-28-12, 06:52 AM
Gem sales are sent out everyday I. Currently have one in restaurant .. Gem sales go out to "random" people

theredchilly
05-28-12, 08:06 AM
Yea even if random is having to wait for 4 years.....js

Purplum
05-28-12, 09:12 AM
Gem sales are sent out everyday I. Currently have one in restaurant .. Gem sales go out to "random" people

Even if it's the same random people over and over. While others have never, ever gotten even one lousy sale... /endrant

sweetstuff525
05-28-12, 09:18 AM
Even if it's the same random people over and over. While others have never, ever gotten even one lousy sale... /endrant

Yeah that's why I put " random" supposedly it's random but I don't think it's random like they say

dillydiner
05-28-12, 03:35 PM
I used to get them all the time...now it has,been months...seriously messed up

sunstorm01
05-28-12, 04:22 PM
Ummm... You already hv my opinion a zillion times on this subject.. But WHERE IS MY SALE!!!

SlimmingSweets
05-30-12, 03:32 PM
I have gotten several sales opportunities on my iPhone RS and BS in the last six months; however, not a one on FS, BS, or RS on my iPad.

Yes, I'm addicted.

dalula
05-30-12, 03:34 PM
Definitely, I havent had a sale in 6 months on my iPod but i have them daily for my iPad, and my main account is on my iPod. For all the people who have been waiting for months, we deserve a 40% off!

mattyboo1
05-30-12, 06:39 PM
hey teamlava: it has been ages since we had a sale on gems. I haven't bought any recently but might be tempted with a sale. It is the least you can do since you still have those delightful gem traps that steal them when you click too fast while preparing food and end up losing 5 gems to finish a dish instantly...like whoever really needs to do that? And honestly, you,tempted me more when you had special items as gift with purchase...I got some of the Chinese decor that way. RUN A SALE!!! I know many of us are fed up with spending real money on these games, but I enjoy playing and of all the vices I could have, this is pretty benign

I lost 100 gems to a trap and I have gems ales at lease twice a week I had two 30 percentage in a row this week I have a sale right now there is a problem where your account isn't eligible for sales u can explain everything talk to Groupmagma about it

mattyboo1
05-30-12, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=mattyboo1;320117]I lost 100 gems to a trap and I have gems ales at lease twice a week I had two 30 percentage in a row this week I have a sale right now there is a problem where your account isn't eligible for sales i cant explain everything talk to Groupmagma about it[/QUOTE

EDIT !!!

mattyboo1
05-30-12, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=mattyboo1;320118][QUOTE=mattyboo1;320117]I lost 100 gems to a trap and I have gems ales at lease twice a week I had two 30 percentage in a row this week I have a sale right now there is a problem where your account isn't eligible for sales i cant explain everything talk to Groupmagma about it[/QUOTE

I don't know what's wrong with my post here we go again EDIT!!!

td2828
06-01-12, 02:12 PM
The are random, but I have them about 5-6 times a week in both RS & BS, on an iPad. Kidding about the random part..... Not about how often I get them... Sorry guys... I don't buy gems, the people that don't buy them get them! The people that want them don't get them!

BerniekW
06-02-12, 02:18 AM
I get the gem sale offer 90% of the time. It's annoying since I've never bought gems before. The moment I decided I wanted to buy some, the offer was gone. Luckily the day after I got another offer.

mcnaynay
06-02-12, 02:30 AM
Totally agree I haven't got a gem sale for over half a year now

ShelesSweets
06-03-12, 11:04 AM
I was getting offers every day for 30% off for about a month. One week, nothing. Then they started up again at 20% off. Been getting those every day for last couple of weeks. I guess if I continue to ignore they'll offer lower deals til they disapear. If you buy while in one game do you get them for all games, or just the one you are in when you click on the box?

badoodie
06-07-12, 11:40 AM
A gem sale is like Bigfoot....it doesn't exist! Haven't had a gem sale offer in at least 8 months.

trace35
06-07-12, 09:23 PM
I bet if we got everyone who has posted on this thread to post how often they buy gems ( if ever) and how many gem sales they get, it would become glaringly obvious it IS NOT RANDOM !
Myself: Never bought gems
Always have a gem sale.

Lolo5216
06-07-12, 10:35 PM
Hey Kooky Panda! Gem sales have been scarce. Can u please send them to everyone so that everything is fair. This way there is no advantage. My neighbor has not gotten a gem sale since January. She wants to buy gems but refuses to do so until she is offered a good sale. People are more tempted to buy gems when there is a sale. Please send sales to EVERYONE:)

kooky panda
06-08-12, 04:49 AM
Hey Kooky Panda! Gem sales have been scarce. Can u please send them to everyone so that everything is fair. This way there is no advantage. My neighbor has not gotten a gem sale since January. She wants to buy gems but refuses to do so until she is offered a good sale. People are more tempted to buy gems when there is a sale. Please send sales to EVERYONE:)

I wish I could do this, but since I am just a player mod and not an employee of Team Lava, I cannot do this, but I know the Community Managers are aware of this request to send out the sales to everyone and not have them go out randomly.

mattyboo1
06-08-12, 05:01 AM
I wish I could do this, but since I am just a player mod and not an employee of Team Lava, I cannot do this, but I know the Community Managers are aware of this request to send out the sales to everyone and not have them go out randomly.

I know I wish player mods could do thIngs like that I get 30% off 4 times per week

quentinsmommy
06-08-12, 09:20 AM
The are random, but I have them about 5-6 times a week in both RS & BS, on an iPad. Kidding about the random part..... Not about how often I get them... Sorry guys... I don't buy gems, the people that don't buy them get them! The people that want them don't get them!

Absolutely!:) Truth is, I HATE gem sales!:mad: I get at least three a week on each story that I play (except for Pet Hotel). I hate them becuase Number one: I refuse to buy them until a confirmation button is created (which, with TL's history of ignoring our pleas, will likely be never) and Number two: The gem sale pop-ups have always caused my stories to disconnect at least three times each time I log in.:mad: It's extremely annoying having to recollect and resend gifts and replant/reorder/recook for each "Oh Darn!":mad: Plus, there is NOTHING wrong with my wi-fi (Verizon even checked it for me), so it is the gem sale pop-up that causes my connection issues, whether TL wants to believe it or not. I really wish that TL will stop giving me gem sales and give them to the players that actually want them.

flytothestars
06-09-12, 05:40 PM
Amen~ I wish I could give away my daily sales in all games ... That's one more popup that annoys the kfjdk out of me.

mattyboo1
06-09-12, 05:54 PM
I love gem sales

connets5
06-11-12, 08:03 AM
Why would you hate gem sales? I know you would want a conformation button but still they are cheaper then the actual price of the gems so they are better :p

badoodie
06-15-12, 10:40 AM
Bigfoot exists.....today I got gem sales for four out of the seven Story games I play. Only took 8 months.....

theredchilly
07-13-12, 07:46 PM
Hummmmpp where is my gem sale?

wendabenda
07-16-12, 08:59 PM
I constantly have gem sales on my iPhone for BS and RS but haven't had a gem sale on my iPad since 'random' became the norm. Which means for BS , RS and farm I haven't had a gem sale since December last year.

nekminnit99
07-31-12, 04:51 PM
I have never had a gem sale on all my story games since I started playing 5 months ago. My friends get them every week, so unfair I have to pay full price ��

jamesdean1957
07-31-12, 06:28 PM
Gem ales means gem pop ups!!!!!!