PDA

View Full Version : Not enough decor options?

rockieflr
05-27-12, 08:08 PM
I don't really like to expand in Dragon Story. It's not the price or time it takes, it's the fact that most of the decor is flower blocks or stone structures, and there's no way to replace what you have to clear away. I'd like to plant trees, but the only thing that comes close is a lantern stick! Does anyone else wish there was a more diverse selection of decor? Would you like to be able to rotate them from more angles? What types of foliage would you like to see?

CuddlyDragon
05-27-12, 08:10 PM
Hm...

I have no idea what is coming up, but I personally would like to see some giant trees and rocks.

( Yes... I know you clear trees and rocks, but I would like ones that are more decorative! :P )

driftboutique
05-27-12, 09:26 PM
I agree with you both! Right now my dragons are all stuffed together but I really want to start decorating soon. I've seen people do neat designs with the options available but I would love to see different trees, rocks, other flowerbed colors, other lantern styles, a huge castle in the style we have, another castle style that is more gray and blue, knight statues, and decor items that match the habitats (so you could buy several water decorations to put with your water habitats, for example).

tmh690
05-28-12, 07:36 AM
I agree with you both! Right now my dragons are all stuffed together but I really want to start decorating soon. I've seen people do neat designs with the options available but I would love to see different trees, rocks, other flowerbed colors, other lantern styles, a huge castle in the style we have, another castle style that is more gray and blue, knight statues, and decor items that match the habitats (so you could buy several water decorations to put with your water habitats, for example).These are all excellent ideas, love them!