PDA

View Full Version : What if TL...

moonlightknight
05-27-12, 07:57 PM
How cool would it be if TL added content to DS that allowed dragons to have added effects to your Island?

Examples...

Furitful dragons would add +10 food to all harvest (limit 3)
Life dragons would speed up all harvest by 5 mins (limit 3)
Air dragons could reduce clearing shrubs by 5 mins (limit 3)
Firestorm dragons could reduce the time needed for hatching eggs by 5 mins (limit 3)
Mist dragons could reduce coin collection times by 5 mins (limit 3)

What do you guys think about this idea?

CuddlyDragon
05-27-12, 08:08 PM
Neat!

I like the idea of having "buffs". :)

viviansmo
05-27-12, 11:03 PM
I like it! But maybe only if you have the dragons in Epic form. And maybe a bit more than 5 min ... Maybe 5% boost... So il it's a 2 hr wait, take 6 min off. But if it's a 12 hr wait, then 36 min off?

Happy_fox
05-27-12, 11:07 PM
I was thinking about this too, its same as decoration, it should boost your coin a little bit when u place them around.
Good idea :P

Rachael98
05-27-12, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I...was definitely thinking exactly those ideas.
Well, I love them, anyway.

moonlightknight
05-27-12, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry for not adding that. All the buffs would only come into effect when you have an epic form of that dragon. The dragons I mention I already have half of them epic so I wasn't adding it. I agree with the % viviansmo. I guess the only problem like you just mention would be the higher time, the more time off. X3 that's a lot of time you can shave off of a breed or egg. That's why I made it mins and not %. I wanted to originally go with %. Btw: BIG THANKS TO HAPPY FOX. HIS ORGINAL POST ABOUT THE BACKGROUND STORY FOR THE GAME MADE ME THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA.

RotomGuy
05-27-12, 11:39 PM
Not just for DS though! :O
I like this idea, definitely. Magic Dragons could speed up evolutions? :)

DragonTauro
05-28-12, 01:53 AM
Not just for DS though! :O
I like this idea, definitely. Magic Dragons could speed up evolutions? :)

Like this idea too :)

ubobdgc
12-18-12, 08:41 PM
Bring back this idea