PDA

View Full Version : Pending gifts disappearing

JohnDede
05-27-12, 12:16 PM
Thought this was happening, but today I'm positive. Server turns over at 3 AM here.

About 4 AM, a neighbor sent me pending gift (beret), and request for beret. I gifted them beret, and accepted their request for beret. Went to pending gifts to receive gift beret. Nope -- gone.

About an hour later another neighbor gifted a flag. I gifted a flag to them, and went to pending gifts to receive the gifted flag. Nope -- gone.

Gifts were lost in different sessions of opening PSS, and are random incidents. Other gifts accepted correctly in both sessions. What will break tomorrow?

Denel31
06-13-12, 05:36 PM
Once u accept the pending gift "it" goes to storage and the moment u "gift back" it disapears from pending gift menu/list.

JohnDede
06-22-12, 01:39 AM
Pending gift disappeared again today.

JohnDede
06-22-12, 06:51 AM
Today's disappearing gift showed up in the list again after several hours, and was able to be accepted. Shut down and force close had no effect earlier.

JohnDede
07-07-12, 02:52 AM
Another pending disappeared without being accepted or declined. We'll see if it comes back later.

JohnDede
07-07-12, 06:59 AM
This one came back after several hours, when another neighbor gifted the same part.

ButterPanda
07-07-12, 06:54 PM
Please send your information in to our customer support at support@teamlava.com and explain what is happening so they can investigate it.

JohnDede
07-11-12, 05:13 AM
I might consider that, after they fix the on-device module in RS, which costs me production as soon as the bots start disappearing.