PDA

View Full Version : Met quest requirements but now cannot purchase farm that was "unlocled"

SacisKiddos
05-27-12, 12:12 PM
I completed a quest yesterday that 'unlocked' a Large farm for me.
Now I am told my Large Farm 'alimit is reached'. This showed up before I finished the quest so I expected it to be unlocked for me.

I just saw I can't have a small farm either??? I've seen islands with tons of both I only have 4 farms and 2 large farms. This isn't a $ issue, because when I click 'buy' it doesn't ask for gold, it just says 'limit reached'.

You can probably see how this might cause me to quit the game - if I can't feed my dragons, what's the use of breeding more?

I had 2 large farms before starting the quest - "Bigger Stronger", and to complete the quest I need one more large farm - the one that was unlocked last week. BTW I did notice it was not showing up in the Market, but didn't realize I should have come to you sooner.

Thanx for your help with this.

I am level 4, 18 purple stars and iphone 1.0.2

333paddington
05-27-12, 02:11 PM
Six is the limited number of farms. If you click on a small farm, an arrow will show up at the bottom which means you can upgrade it to a large farm.

SacisKiddos
05-30-12, 12:25 PM
Six is the limited number of farms. If you click on a small farm, an arrow will show up at the bottom which means you can upgrade it to a large farm.

Thank you!! That was easy!! Have a nice day!:o