PDA

View Full Version : Is this just an ios game?

jeanabeana
05-27-12, 11:30 AM
It seems that the caters to ios. I am sure that there is a world beyond ios in their minds and there's a logical reason for android systems not having the same benefits and features. That being said... Why can't I find this game in play google?

jeanabeana
05-27-12, 11:31 AM
Sorry... I meant to say that it seems like tl caters to ios... Missed that

nmishii
05-27-12, 11:38 AM
Yes, you're right. TL does cater to iOS. All new games and features are released to iOS. 3-6 months later, sometimes not at all, they'll port the games and features to iOS.

Dragon Story was just released to iOS this month. And they are still happily playing. They're not done having fun with it yet, so why would you think Androids will be able to play? Pet Hotel and Empire Story are also not available to iOS.

BTW, I am Android.

mattyboo1
05-27-12, 11:40 AM
Yes, you're right. TL does cater to iOS. All new games and features are released to iOS. 3-6 months later, sometimes not at all, they'll port the games and features to iOS.

Dragon Story was just released to iOS this month. And they are still happily playing. They're not done having fun with it yet, so why would you think Androids will be able to play? Pet Hotel and Empire Story are also not available to iOS.

BTW, I am Android.

you mean port the features to android not ios

nmishii
05-27-12, 11:41 AM
you mean port the features to android not ios

Yes, good catch. I messed up that one.

jeanabeana
05-27-12, 11:49 AM
Hmm... Seems like bad business management. Kinda like not having goals in fs, rs and bs. Oh well... It is their company. If they choose to negate a large portion of their clientele then the only option is to find a company that won't.

kooky panda
12-29-13, 10:48 AM
Thank you for your feedback.

Please share any questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!