PDA

View Full Version : food always missing and gifts not showing up

ameliemae
05-27-12, 04:43 AM
I spent so much time baking whilst keeping the bakery closed and food kept going missing still! Cappuccino from neighbors always go missing too (yes, bakery closed). Another thing I noticed is, my gifts never show up in "my gifts" even after I accepted gifts from neighbors. And yes, I did do a reinstall but the problem persists. Can someone please fix this bug?

ameliemae
05-28-12, 07:23 AM
it happened again. i baked a whole plate of liberty cookies and it disappeared after a while again! my bakery is closed the whole time! can anyone help?

i love this time but all this missing stuff is making me give up on it.

ameliemae
06-06-12, 01:47 PM
okay. it's happening again. i received parts as gifts from neighbors and it is not showing up in my gifts section. also food goes missing (randomly) again. i really don't feel like playing anymore. it's so frustrating i can never cook enough and always losing money with the missing food.

can anyone help? i see mods replying other (newer) threads but not mine. then what is the point of having this forum for us to post for help?

ameliemae
06-06-12, 01:52 PM
just to add, i did restart my device, reinstall the app and it's the latest version but wont fix the problem.

rengirl1978
06-06-12, 09:38 PM
When you block the door, the system still recognizes the customers that "should" be coming in. What I recommend doing is not blocking the door, but block the customers way to the food. The happy will go down to 10, but once you allow the customers their way back into the shop, the food will still be there. And they will go back to 100 happy pretty fast. I have to do this for RS. Good luck.

ameliemae
06-07-12, 11:18 AM
I block b/c I don't have enough or no food on the counters and it's still cooking. When unblock the door, the missing food are still not showing up. This missing food happened even when I didn't block the door.

ameliemae
06-07-12, 11:22 AM
So many problems and posted here but mods not replying to help. Selective reply {}

ameliemae
06-09-12, 07:18 PM
This happened again. spent coins baking banana bread on 10hrs and they went missing again shortly after displaying them on the counters!!!

What is going on team lava??

No one is willing to help? is it bc I'm not a high level player?

april522
06-09-12, 08:14 PM
This isn't a bug. It still acts as though customers are coming in to eat... the good thing about it (since the door blocked) is the happy customer rating you have doesn't go down - but the food will always finally go away from being "eaten" - whether the door is blocked or now.

ameliemae
06-10-12, 09:44 AM
Thanks for your reply, april. But the rate the food finished is alarming eg I baked red velvet cakes which take 1 day on my 10 ovens and upon displaying them on the counters, I came back to the game like 1hr and they are gone?! I seen a lot of neighbors blocking the door too, and I read you should do that when you haven't baked enough (especially when we are first starting out). Unsure if it's a bug with android as I never encountered all the issues on my ios device.

tzvetkata
06-11-12, 08:34 AM
1/The game is not designed to have the door blocked. You never know what may happen; in your case - quick sale. So don't block your door. You can decrease the number of your chairs. This way you will be selling slower. Once you stock on food you can increase the number of chairs. Your heart rating may drop for a while but it's not a big deal, trust me. It will go back up again once you have enough food on your counters. Cook short-time recipes, they usually give you the most servings. Check out this chart for exact information:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdHpUX0p2QTdBbVlPS29rSHBlV2N4MlE&output=html

2/You can't see the parts you have in your Gifts section if you play on Android device. You can e-mail TL support if you want to know exactly how many you have of each part.

ameliemae
06-11-12, 01:26 PM
When I didn't have enough char/table for customers, they leave with a broken heart sign. But thanks for the heads up, I have decrease the number of chairs and tables already. And thanks for the chart. This is helpful. Have a lovely day! =)