PDA

View Full Version : How can I restart the game?

ka_ying_1992
05-27-12, 02:40 AM
I am playing Bakery Story right now and I want to restart the game.
I try to delete and reinstall the game but it is not working.
What should I do?
My bakery name is 'KaYing'.
My Storm 8 ID is ka_ying_1992
Help me please!!!!

nmishii
05-27-12, 02:42 AM
You can't restart TL games. Sorry.

You can transfer all of them to another device that won't play the game, then you can start with new games.

Branston73
05-27-12, 01:42 PM
Sorry you can't. The only way is to buy a new device.

farmerpeaches
06-11-12, 05:08 PM
I am playing Bakery Story right now and I want to restart the game.
I try to delete and reinstall the game but it is not working.
What should I do?
My bakery name is 'KaYing'.
My Storm 8 ID is ka_ying_1992
Help me please!!!!

Depends on which device you run on...example...iPad...start a new apple account then you can download the bakery app on that one and you can make a new one the then....

333paddington
06-11-12, 06:06 PM
You can transfer your games onto a friends phone, or device, then download new ones on yours. If your friend doesn't put in a storm id then the games are gone forever.

ameliemae
06-11-12, 08:47 PM
Depends on which device you run on...example...iPad...start a new apple account then you can download the bakery app on that one and you can make a new one the then....

Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip!

farmerpeaches
06-12-12, 09:18 AM
Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip!

Your welcome!!!!

kattybell
06-12-12, 09:19 AM

I don't think that will work because the game is not dependent on your apple account.

kooky panda
06-12-12, 10:04 AM

I don't think that will work because the game is not dependent on your apple account.

Kattybell is correct, this will not work. when you set a storm ID up on your device, everytime you download a new game it will be set to that storm ID. You can transfer all your games under that storm ID to another device as members have suggested, then your current device will no longer have a storm ID associated with it and when you download a game, you can then set a new storm ID.

skylillah
06-12-12, 04:15 PM
I was wondering the same thing.
I just purchased a used cell phone
and I am trying to install that game.
But when I start the game it's already
on the level 12??? What in the world can
I do?

kooky panda
06-12-12, 04:23 PM
I was wondering the same thing.
I just purchased a used cell phone
and I am trying to install that game.
But when I start the game it's already
on the level 12??? What in the world can
I do?

You can email support@teamlava.com to see if they can help you with. Let them know that you did just purchase this device and there was already a game and storm ID on it.