PDA

View Full Version : Celery, Are you serious?

Unregistered
11-10-10, 06:57 PM
I hit level 45. Woooo Wooooo. I only have about 5 new crops left to discover. I got celery. Woooo Woooo.

Ummmm. OK its a 16 h crop. It makes less money per hour than watermelon.

Are you serious?

Now I know what the higher ups have been complaining about. I have mastery on every crop under 12h , EXCEPT PINEAPPLE BECAUSE IT HAS A BUG IN IT BUT YOU KNOW THAT FROM ABOUT FOUR THREADS NOW.

And all I have to look forward to is 3 more expansions. 5 crops, That is in THIRTY MORE LEVELS.

Then I get a crop and it isn't even as good as one I already have. OK, when I master watermelon (which will be soon), I'll turn to celery instead of Lemon cucumber or tomato. But then it doesn't really matter because I already have TWO MILLION DOLLARS. and I suppose the only thing I am after these days is XP and they all have the same of that. I *****could earn a whole lot more XP******* with the shorter crops that got me to this level in the first place, ie 3hour, 4hour, 6hour, 8 hour and last but not least 12 hour. Because I can do more a day, because I can master them and get that extra XP.
I'd think that you'd want me to be excited to get through the next thirty levels.

You are wayyy forgetting the people getting near the top.

If I'm getting this disappointed at 45, now I know what the 65ers have been complaining about.

Are you going to update? May I suggest a few more crops for people over 40 level? And something that is a little better than what is already in our seed bank?

Crimeny.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 08:08 PM
I hit level 45. Woooo Wooooo. I only have about 5 new crops left to discover. I got celery. Woooo Woooo.

Ummmm. OK its a 16 h crop. It makes less money per hour than watermelon.

Are you serious?

Now I know what the higher ups have been complaining about. I have mastery on every crop under 12h , EXCEPT PINEAPPLE BECAUSE IT HAS A BUG IN IT BUT YOU KNOW THAT FROM ABOUT FOUR THREADS NOW.

And all I have to look forward to is 3 more expansions. 5 crops, That is in THIRTY MORE LEVELS.

Then I get a crop and it isn't even as good as one I already have. OK, when I master watermelon (which will be soon), I'll turn to celery instead of Lemon cucumber or tomato. But then it doesn't really matter because I already have TWO MILLION DOLLARS. and I suppose the only thing I am after these days is XP and they all have the same of that. I *****could earn a whole lot more XP******* with the shorter crops that got me to this level in the first place, ie 3hour, 4hour, 6hour, 8 hour and last but not least 12 hour. Because I can do more a day, because I can master them and get that extra XP.
I'd think that you'd want me to be excited to get through the next thirty levels.

You are wayyy forgetting the people getting near the top.

If I'm getting this disappointed at 45, now I know what the 65ers have been complaining about.

Are you going to update? May I suggest a few more crops for people over 40 level? And something that is a little better than what is already in our seed bank?

Crimeny.

OK, I get what you're complaining about, but why do we need a better paying crop???? We have already brought everything worth buying, so my money is meaningless now. All I can really do now is watch my money slowing increasing. Got $7mil and the only thing left to get is the mansion. If only I could buy a cute (shirtless with a 6 pack) farmhand to do my work for me, then I would have something worth watching LOL.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 09:40 PM
OK, I get what you're complaining about, but why do we need a better paying crop???? We have already brought everything worth buying, so my money is meaningless now. All I can really do now is watch my money slowing increasing. Got $7mil and the only thing left to get is the mansion. If only I could buy a cute (shirtless with a 6 pack) farmhand to do my work for me, then I would have something worth watching LOL.

I *know* I don't need a better paying crop. I mean I know that intellectually, but it just seems right that they should get better paying the longer you stick around. <g>. But what I really want are the shorter crops so I can get mastery faster so I can get more XP's. I have read all about buying and selling gazebos, and I know the best xp/$ is buy planting and selling corn.
Maybe I would do that if I had a reason to level up so fast. I don't. What do I have to look forward to? Five more crops?
There is no way I will plant flowers, except decoration, there is no XP. I do not do 1 day crops because I hate to have a fully watered field for my neighbors, unless real life means that I can't check in. Any XP earned in mastery of flowers simply is not worth it. I want shorter crops so I can get more XP by mastering them. But I will always make more XP per day by more crops per day than longer crops ( red quinona's only purpose is a one week vacation) It would be great if they made more money than the other shorter crops. It would be wayy cool if they made more XP than the other shorter crops, but I know that won't happen.

Then it would be very cool if when you bought the mansion the gnomes did come out and plow your field. LOL (other thread).
Have a great day!

Unregistered
11-13-10, 09:24 PM
Plant the crops. Then instead of growing, sell it. Then re-plow, and replant. And so on and so forth.

It will cost you money but you can master any crop and get all the XP in less than a hour... Time consuming for your fingers, but much less time consuming than growing the crops.

Start with the less costly ones (corn, tomatoes, lemon cucumbers...)

A faster way is to buy items that bring XP, and sell them. Best paying ones in terms of XP per coin : gazebos, lamps.

Good luck.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 09:02 PM
Buy the farm house for 200,000 and sell it, u get 2500xp, that's what I did. And for what, LOL, if u think your disappointed now just wait, I'm 75 and 10 mil xp to next level that doesn't exist.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 09:05 PM
Buy the farm house for 200,000 and sell it, u get 2500xp, that's what I did. And for what, LOL, if u think your disappointed now just wait, I'm 75 and 10 mil xp to next level that doesn't exist.

That's level 75