PDA

View Full Version : My gems disappeared.

fleetingbliss
05-26-12, 07:42 PM
Hi devs. My 150+ gems in pet hotel suddenly went down to 43 today. Please help. I didn't buy anything or exchange my gems for coins by accident. I still have the same amount of coins. =(

pinkster73
05-26-12, 07:52 PM
Email teamlava support. They will tell you where your gems went.

[S8] Elsa
05-30-12, 02:59 PM
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, fleetingbliss. To point you in the right direction, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for information regarding your account.

Bronxgrl
05-31-12, 04:17 AM
I doubt this will help. I sent a report when my gems went from 59 to 24 in fashion story and got no response. Instead, as usual, they referred me here. Gave up. play the game occassionally.

hertry
06-05-12, 10:31 AM
Hi devs. My 150+ gems in pet hotel suddenly went down to 43 today. Please help. I didn't buy anything or exchange my gems for coins by accident. I still have the same amount of coins. =(

Same things happen to me!!!!! Where is the gems gone!!!?!??

kooky panda
06-05-12, 10:53 AM
Same things happen to me!!!!! Where is the gems gone!!!?!??

If you are missing gems you will need to email support@teamlava.com They will be able to look into your game.

queenchristi
06-06-12, 04:08 PM

You are not the only one mine did it too, right down to 43. I really want them back I saved for so long. And it is so easy to accidentally spend them in this game that it was hard enough as is. If I don't get them back I think I will quit. :(

sarahaddicts
06-08-12, 12:15 AM
This has happened to me this morning aswell, I had over 150 yesterday and now I've got 70. Have just emailed team lava and will continue to email them until they reply. I am nit impressed.

linda_xxx
06-08-12, 05:33 AM
Same, i lost 80 gems when I expanded on the balloon. So much for a free gift!!

sarahaddicts
06-08-12, 11:24 PM

That's about the amount I lost aswell, I emailed them yesterday but still haven't had a reply, not impressed, they are quick enough to take gems from you and take money from you when you want to buy gems. Yes they might be getting a lot of emails each day but other company's manage to reply quicker.

ButterPanda
06-09-12, 05:01 PM
This has happened to me this morning aswell, I had over 150 yesterday and now I've got 70. Have just emailed team lava and will continue to email them until they reply. I am nit impressed.

That's about the amount I lost aswell, I emailed them yesterday but still haven't had a reply, not impressed, they are quick enough to take gems from you and take money from you when you want to buy gems. Yes they might be getting a lot of emails each day but other company's manage to reply quicker.

There is a known issue with the Spelunking Cave. If you lost coins from this, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com and they should be able to replace the Gems lost for this issue.

linda_xxx
06-09-12, 05:42 PM
There is a known issue with the Spelunking Cave. If you lost coins from this, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com and they should be able to replace the Gems lost for this issue.

Thanks, I've already sent an email.

linda_xxx
06-10-12, 10:20 PM
Gems have been returned. Thank you TL :)

kooky panda
06-11-12, 05:01 AM
Gems have been returned. Thank you TL :)

thanks for the update.;)